Agenda PROV-WG telecon 31 May 2012
Last modified on 31 May 2012, at 15:04
Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only):
- Thursdays, 8 am San Francisco, 11 am Boston, 4 pm London, 5 pm Paris
- For up to 90 minutes, goal is 60 minutes.
- Dial +1-617-761-6200 or sip:email@example.com then conference code 7768#
- IRC channel: #prov (http://irc.w3.org/?channels=prov).
- Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
- RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Scribes
Schedule for internal release and review
- All documents prov-primer, prov-o, prov-dm, prov-n, prov-constraints
- Update on prov-aq?
- Questions for reviewers
- Can the document be published as a working draft?
- Can the document be published as Last Call working draft?
- A Last Call Working Draft is a special instance of a Working Draft that is considered by the Working Group to meet the requirements of its charter.
- The Working Group has resolved all known issues
Dublin Core Best Practice
- Update (Daniel, Kai, Simon)
- Lining up reviewers
Definition of role
- Issue 384: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/384
- Finalize a definition and domain for hadRole.
- Proposal 1: A role is the function of an entity or an agent with respect to an activity,in the context of a usage, generation, association, start, end, and invalidation. (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-prov-wg/2012May/0407.html)
- Proposal 2: Allow role on all qualified relations ...
- Definition attempt: a role is the function of an entity, agent, or activity with respect to another entity, agent, or activity
- Not clear whether this applies to subject or object
- Proposal 3: ... suggestions welcome!
Provenance Locator (hasProvenanceIn)