Agenda PROV-WG telecon 24 May 2012
Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only): - Thursdays, 8 am San Francisco, 11 am Boston, 4 pm London, 5 pm Paris - For up to 90 minutes, goal is 60 minutes. - Dial +1-617-761-6200 or sip:email@example.com then conference code 7768# - IRC channel: #prov (http://irc.w3.org/?channels=prov). - Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html - RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent - Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Scribes
- Chair: Paul Groth
- Scribe: Curt Tilmes
- Regrets: Paolo (travelling)
- Minutes of the May 17 2012 Telecon
- Review OPEN Action Items
- Current editor's draft: http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/model/prov-dm.html
- Confirm terminology core/extended
- What are the concepts in core?
- prov-dm has 9 concepts (3 types, six relations)
- prov-o in its starting points has (3classes, 7 objectproperties (and 2 data properties))
- are starting points supposed to be the same as core?
- is wasInformedBy part of core?
Name for Responsibility
- Issue 376 - http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/376
- See http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Renaming_the_concept_Responsibility
Reviewers for next set of documents
- Find reviewers for updated version of prov-dm
- Find reviewers for updated version of prov-o
- Find reviewers for updated version of prov-constraints