Agenda PROV-WG telecon 26 April 2012
Last modified on 25 April 2012, at 07:44
Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only):
- Thursdays, 8 am San Francisco, 11 am Boston, 4 pm London, 5 pm Paris
- For up to 90 minutes, goal is 60 minutes.
- Dial +1-617-761-6200 or sip:email@example.com then conference code 7768#
- IRC channel: #prov (http://irc.w3.org/?channels=prov).
- Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
- RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
- Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Scribes
- Chair: Luc Moreau
- Regrets: Paul Groth, James Cheney, Paolo Missier, Satya Sahoo, Olaf Hartig, Simon Miles
- Discuss Options: release after minor changes or release after major changes?
Dublin Core Best Practice
- An update on progress (Kai/Simon/Daniel)
Release of Documents
- Update on release
- Lining up outside contact points
Definition of Alternate and Specialization
- Proposal to the WG, by from Jim/James/Tom
- WG invited to review proposal for vote next week
- Include proposed definitions in prov-dm document and close issue on alternate/specialization or drop concepts from recommendation documents
- Update on current status of prov-dm: Dictionary
- Is there an interest in other kinds of collections?
- Who takes the lead? deadline?