Agenda PROV-WG telecon 08 March 2012
Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only): - Thursdays, 8 am San Francisco, 11 am Boston, 4 pm London, 5 pm Paris - For up to 90 minutes, goal is 60 minutes. - Dial +1-617-761-6200 or sip:firstname.lastname@example.org then conference code 7768# - IRC channel: #prov (http://irc.w3.org/?channels=prov). - Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html - RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent - Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Scribes
- Chair: Paul Groth
- Scribe: Paolo M
- Minutes of the Feb 23 2012 Telecon: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/meeting/2012-03-01
- Action items to review:
- Reminder of time change
- June 22-23
- Please fill poll https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/46974/f2f3/
- we are processing ISSUES to move them to closure.
- moving HTML ISSUES to new component so we can focus on each.
- some changes to ontology were made this week, to simplify and provide more direct mapping to DM.
- proposed "hierarchy flattening" will be done today or tomorrow if no objections are made.
- corresponding changes to http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ProvRDF to suit OWL changes.
- preparing to align ProvRDF page to DM WD4
- additions to http://aquarius.tw.rpi.edu/prov-wg/provrdf-owl-coverage now compares PROV examples to what they use from PROV-O
HTML Document - four fronts:
- managing ISSUES - created new product for PROV-O HTML
- overall design and content development (Khalid and Jun)
- applying existing tools to ontology (Daniel)
- reflecting new design in prov-lodspeakr (Tim)
- Update: closing ISSUE-274
- Proposal on derivation (ISSUE-249): http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/model/working-copy/wd5-prov-dm-derivation.html
- Proposed: To incorporate the proposal on derivation in the current editor's draft
- Freezing WD4.Internal