Agenda PROV-WG telecon 01 March 2012
Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only): - Thursdays, 8 am San Francisco, 11 am Boston, 4 pm London, 5 pm Paris - For up to 90 minutes, goal is 60 minutes. - Dial +1-617-761-6200 or sip:firstname.lastname@example.org then conference code 7768# - IRC channel: #prov (http://irc.w3.org/?channels=prov). - Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html - RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent - Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Scribes
- Chair: Paul Groth
- Scribe: ???
- Minutes of the Feb 23 2012 Telecon: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/meeting/2012-02-23
- Vote Minutes of F2F2:
- Action items to review:
- Reminder of time change
Timetable for Release
- Agree on a timetable for synchronous release of Prov-dm, prov-o, and prov-primer
- Draft Timetable to discuss https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0An15kLxkaMA3dFVCWm9aREZFemNOYjlGQjdPRkdFZXc
- Towards WD5
- Binary Relations in WD5
- Proposal: remove id and and attribute from alternateOf, specializationOf, and hasNote
- Status update
PROV-O's prov-wg telecon report 2012-03-01
- improving process of OWL updates
- including as explicit ISSUES on tracker
- tagging email subjects with
- using hg branching for the issue being addressed
- referencing hg changeset wherever possible/appropriate
- associating to ISSUE-265 when the OWL requires contortions, notes on how to avoid at http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/PIL_OWL_Ontology#RL_compliance
- Stian making RL checker jar to ease ISSUE-265
- catalog of examples
- two iterations on http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/PROV_examples
- ready for final approval, then population.
- Mike and Eric have real examples ready
- ensuring alignment DM->ProvRDF->PROV-O
- created http://aquarius.tw.rpi.edu/prov-wg/provrdf-owl-coverage that updates with a few commands
- requires reformatting latex into wiki tables on ProvRDF page
- Corral implicit issues into ISSUES (by Monday)
- Tim and Mike working on exposing implicit
- Mike, Tim, and Daniel working on organizing existing issues.
- If you have a burning issues, please point it out to us.
- PROV-O HTML
- Khalid will propose an organization
- Stian, Tim, Daniel looking at automation http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Generating_HTML_documentation_of_OWL
- Discussed the need for an example catalog for implementations at F2F2
- Proposed approach: See http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-prov-wg/2012Feb/0558.html
- Agree on cataloging approach
- Volunteers to populate catalog?