Agenda PROV-WG telecon 26 Jan 2012
Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only): - Thursdays, 8 am San Francisco, 11 am Boston, 4 pm London, 5 pm Paris - For up to 90 minutes, goal is 60 minutes. - Dial +1-617-761-6200 or sip:email@example.com then conference code 7768# - IRC channel: #prov (http://irc.w3.org/?channels=prov). - Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html - RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent - Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Scribes
- Chair: Paul Groth
- Scribe: Curt Tilmes
- PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the Jan. 19 telecon
- Action items to review:
F2F prep document updates
- Where are we on each of the documents (prov-primer, prov-aq, prov-dm, prov-o, prov-sem).
- Are the documents ready for the F2F?
- Vote on release as third public working draft
Identifiers in Prov-dm
- Follow-on from last week
- Introduction on the state of the discussion
- The discussion will be organized around a series of proposals about what is in the universe of discourse
- See the following email for a list of proposals:
- Also notes from prov-o meeting may be useful: