Agenda PROV-WG telecon 10 Nov 2011
Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only): - Thursdays, 8 am San Francisco, 11 am Boston, 4 pm London, 5 pm Paris - For up to 90 minutes, goal is 60 minutes. - Dial +1-617-761-6200 or sip:email@example.com then conference code 7768# - IRC channel: #prov (http://irc.w3.org/?channels=prov). - Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html - RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent - Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Scribes
- Chair: Paul Groth
- Scribe: ???
- PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the Nov. 3 telecon
- Action items to review:
- Reminder F2F2 Poll: http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/46974/f2f2_options/
- Update (Simon/Yolanda)
- Call for review of the document
- Who's interested?
- Ideas for the role of the semantics - if James is available
- Plan to move forward
- Record vote on proposals for simplifying derivation in PROV-DM
- Outcome of vote on "Transitive derivation is expressed using 'dependedUpon' between two entities. dependedUpon can be asserted or inferred."
- Outcome of vote on "There exists a special case of derivation, where a process execution is known or known to exist."
- Outcome of vote on "Remove wasEventuallyDerivedFrom as redundant"
- Record vote on proposal "Use a single notion of attribute-value pairs to characterize entities, activities, use and generation. As a result, drop the notion of qualifier and its associated production."