Agenda PROV-WG telecon 20 Oct 2011
Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only): - Thursdays, 8 am San Francisco, 11 am Boston, 4 pm London, 5 pm Paris - For up to 90 minutes, goal is 60 minutes. - Dial +1-617-761-6200 or sip:email@example.com then conference code 7768# - IRC channel: #prov (http://irc.w3.org/?channels=prov). - Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html - RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent - Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Scribes
- Chair: Paul Groth
- Scribe: Stephen Cresswell
- PROPOSED to accept the minutes of Oct 13 telecon
- Action items to review:
- Reminder that the FPWD is out.
Connection Task Force
- Discussion on the role of the connections task force (Kai)
- Impressions about RDF WG named graph discussion (Sandro/Tim)
Discussion on Entity Attributes
- Summarize discussion on entity attributes from mailing list. Try to come to consensus.
- [GK] my latest comment