Agenda PROV-WG telecon 29 Sep 2011
Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only): - Thursdays, 8 am San Francisco, 11 am Boston, 4 pm London, 5 pm Paris - For up to 90 minutes, goal is 60 minutes. - Dial +1-617-761-6200 or sip:firstname.lastname@example.org then conference code 7768# - IRC channel: #prov (http://irc.w3.org/?channels=prov). - Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html - RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent - Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Scribes
- Chair: Luc Moreau
- Scribe: Yogesh Simmhan
- PROPOSED to accept the minutes of Sep 22 telecon
- Action items to review:
First Public Working Drafts
- Is is proposed to release the data model document as a FPWD
- Decision to be made during teleconference
- To save time on the call, please raise issues against the document. A note will be inserted in document before release.
- What's the timetable for the other documents?
Connection Task Force
- Connection Task Force Informal Report (Kai and Eric)
- Update (Simon and Yolanda)
Formal Model document
- Update (Satya)