Last modified on 6 December 2011, at 15:13
Please justify/explain all edits to this page, in your "edit summary" text.
15:50:36 <RRSAgent> RRSAgent has joined #prov 15:50:36 <RRSAgent> logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/12/01-prov-irc 15:50:38 <trackbot> RRSAgent, make logs world 15:50:40 <trackbot> Zakim, this will be 15:50:40 <Zakim> I don't understand 'this will be', trackbot 15:50:40 <Luc> Zakim, this will be PROV 15:50:41 <trackbot> Meeting: Provenance Working Group Teleconference 15:50:41 <trackbot> Date: 01 December 2011 15:50:42 <Zakim> ok, Luc; I see SW_(PROV)11:00AM scheduled to start in 10 minutes 15:50:48 <Luc> Agenda: 15:51:05 <Luc> Agenda:http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2011.12.01 15:51:15 <Luc> Chair: Luc Moreau 15:51:20 <Luc> rrsagent, make logs public 15:52:26 <Luc> Regrets: Yogesh Simmhan, Michael Lang 15:56:43 <pgroth> pgroth has joined #prov 15:57:36 <Zakim> SW_(PROV)11:00AM has now started 15:57:42 <Zakim> +[IPcaller] 15:57:49 <pgroth> Zakim, [IPCaller] is me 15:57:49 <Zakim> +pgroth; got it 15:58:27 <Curt> Curt has joined #prov 15:58:37 <Zakim> +Curt_Tilmes 15:59:43 <Zakim> +??P12 <luc>Topic: Admin <luc>Summary: Last week's minutes were approved. Actions were reviewed. Paul will circulate details about F2F2 and XMas holiday. 15:59:55 <Zakim> +Luc 16:00:20 <StephenCresswell> StephenCresswell has joined #prov 16:00:38 <Zakim> + +1.315.330.aaaa 16:00:39 <Zakim> +stain 16:00:47 <Yogesh> Yogesh has joined #prov 16:00:48 <tlebo> tlebo has joined #prov 16:01:14 <Zakim> + +1.213.290.aabb 16:01:28 <Zakim> -stain 16:01:31 <jcheney> jcheney has joined #prov 16:01:33 <smiles> smiles has joined #prov 16:01:53 <Zakim> +??P19 16:02:03 <jcheney> zakim, ??p19 is me 16:02:09 <Zakim> +[IPcaller] 16:02:09 <tlebo> I'll scribe 16:02:17 <Zakim> +jcheney; got it 16:02:21 <Luc> Scribe: Timothy Lebo 16:02:38 <Yogesh> zakim, +1.213.290 is me 16:02:43 <Zakim> +Yogesh; got it 16:02:51 <tlebo> review documents today, then discuss semantics. 16:02:59 <Edoardo> Edoardo has joined #prov 16:03:05 <Luc> PROPOSED: to accept the minutes of the Nov. 24 telecon 16:03:28 <satya> satya has joined #prov 16:03:35 <pgroth> there here: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/meeting/2011-11-24 16:03:36 <tlebo> 0 (was eating turkey) 16:03:36 <Zakim> +Satya_Sahoo 16:03:39 <Curt> 0 (not present) 16:03:45 <Zakim> +stain 16:03:51 <smiles> +1 (from a quick read) 16:03:54 <jcheney> +1 16:04:28 <Yogesh> 0 (not present) 16:04:28 <satya> +1 16:04:35 <dcorsar> dcorsar has joined #prov 16:04:44 <Luc> ACCEPTED: the minutes of the Nov. 24 telecon 16:04:50 <SamCoppens> SamCoppens has joined #prov #16:05:00 <tlebo> topic: actions 16:05:07 <Zakim> +SamCoppens 16:05:20 <tlebo> on Paul, F2F page? Will do tonight. 16:06:11 <khalidbelhajjame> khalidbelhajjame has joined #prov 16:06:11 <tlebo> on Graham, status paragraph. Not on call. Should be done soon. Needs to validate HTML rspec stuff. 16:06:40 <tlebo> on Paul, email about holiday break. Did not do. 16:06:43 <stain_> stain_ has joined #prov 16:07:11 <tlebo> on Stian, move prov-o to new best practice. Stian did it. 16:07:21 <Zakim> +[IPcaller.a] 16:07:34 <tlebo> we need scribes, please sign up. 16:07:36 <khalidbelhajjame> zakim, [IPcaller.a] is me 16:07:36 <Zakim> +khalidbelhajjame; got it # 16:07:44 <tlebo> topic: DM document 16:07:45 <Luc> topic: prov-dm <luc>Summary: Luc announced that a the second draft of the prov-dm is ready for internal review. Group members are invited to review the document with a view of deciding of its release next week. Comments/issues to be raised using the Tracker, in the usual way. Actions was set on Satya, Yolanda and Tim to agree to close issues they previously raised (or reopen them with further comments). The next round of changes (third working draft) will focus on collections, recipe link and complementarity, in addition to moving constraints to a separate section. 16:08:06 <tlebo> luc: we produced revised document, would like feedback from members. 16:08:23 <adamretter> adamretter has joined #prov 16:08:32 <tlebo> luc: objective is to release as second working draft at next week's telecon. 16:08:53 <tlebo> luc: a number of issues - satya, yolanda, and tim need to close their issues. 16:08:56 <adamretter> Hi I just joined the Working Group, but I am afraid that I will not be able to attend this weeks telecon, as its too short notice and I am travelling in Germany 16:09:03 <satya> @Luc, I will be responding in a couple of days 16:09:14 <tlebo> @luc, I'll start on them after the call. 16:09:38 <tlebo> luc: changes in DM beyond 2PWD 16:09:44 <pgroth> @adamretter welcome to the WG 16:09:55 <tlebo> += collections 16:10:02 <tlebo> += wasComplementOf 16:10:09 <zednik> zednik has joined #prov 16:10:12 <tlebo> += recipeLink 16:10:24 <adamretter> pgroth: thank you 16:10:27 <tlebo> luc: all constraints goign to a separate section. 16:10:35 <adamretter> bye for now 16:10:36 <Zakim> + +1.518.633.aacc 16:10:38 <adamretter> adamretter has left #prov 16:10:46 <tlebo> those are plans for 3PWD 16:10:57 <Luc> q? 16:11:06 <pgroth> q+ 16:11:27 <Zakim> +OpenLink_Software 16:11:28 <tlebo> pgroth: how do the editors want to manage feedback? 16:11:34 <MacTed> Zakim, OpenLink_Software is temporarily me 16:11:36 <MacTed> Zakim, mute me 16:11:38 <Zakim> +MacTed; got it 16:11:42 <Zakim> MacTed should now be muted 16:11:53 <tlebo> pgroth: raise issues against now or later? 16:12:02 <tlebo> luc: normal process; people should raise issues. 16:12:15 <Luc> q? 16:12:17 <Luc> ack pg 16:12:25 <tlebo> q+ 16:12:56 <GK1> GK1 has joined #prov 16:13:13 <satya> q+ 16:13:18 <Luc> ack tleb 16:13:19 <tlebo> q- 16:13:30 <Luc> ack sat 16:13:56 <tlebo> satya: when releasing public working draft, what role does raising current issues play? 16:14:34 <tlebo> satya: how do issues correlate? 16:14:41 <Zakim> +??P74 16:14:43 <Zakim> -??P74 16:14:51 <tlebo> luc: issue creator should not which draft the issue is against. 16:15:01 <Zakim> +??P74 16:15:01 <Luc> q? 16:15:06 <tlebo> @satya, sounds like we're just running with it. 16:15:29 <GK> GK has joined #prov 16:15:51 <GK> Zakim, ??PP74 is me 16:15:51 <Zakim> sorry, GK, I do not recognize a party named '??PP74' 16:16:25 <tlebo> luc: PWD every 3 months is a strict requirement of W3C 16:16:28 <GK> Zakim, ?P74 is me 16:16:28 <Zakim> sorry, GK, I do not recognize a party named '?P74' 16:16:32 <Luc> q? 16:16:43 <satya> @Luc, ok I understand that point, I was clarifying another point 16:16:51 <GK> zakim ??P74 is me 16:16:54 <tlebo> luc: will satya, yolanda, and tim be able to review? 16:16:56 <tlebo> @luc, yes. 16:17:00 <satya> @Luc, sure 16:17:02 <tlebo> I'll start it after the call. 16:17:10 <Luc> q? 16:17:16 <Luc> topic: prov-primer <luc>Summary: the working group agreed to release the document as first public working draft. 16:17:22 <GK> zakim, ??P74 is me 16:17:22 <Zakim> +GK; got it 16:17:53 <tlebo> smiles: tried to address more comments raised recently. nothing looked like blockers. 16:18:07 <tlebo> smiles: complementarity was difficult to explain. 16:18:12 <Luc> q? 16:18:27 <Luc> q? 16:18:33 <tlebo> smiles: okay to go to public working draft. 16:18:54 <Luc> PROPOSED: to release the primer (prov-primer) as a first public working draft 16:18:58 <khalidbelhajjame> +1 16:19:08 <khalidbelhajjame> +1 (University of Manchester) 16:19:10 <jcheney> +1 (University of Edinburgh) 16:19:12 <GK> +1 (Oxford) 16:19:16 <stain_> +1 (University of Manchester) 16:19:16 <Yogesh> +1 (IE) 16:19:18 <tlebo> +1 (RPI) 16:19:18 <Curt> +1 (NASA) 16:19:18 <smiles> +1 (IE) 16:19:27 <MacTed> institution isn't typically necessary, for these, but... 16:19:27 <zednik> +1 (RPI) 16:19:27 <MacTed> +1 (OpenLink Software) 16:19:34 <SamCoppens> +1 (IBBT) 16:19:35 <satya> +1 (Case Western) 16:19:54 <Luc> ACCEPTED: to release the primer (prov-primer) as a first public working draft 16:20:01 <GK> I wonder if the difficulty of describing "Complementarity" is indicative of a problem here 16:21:18 <tlebo> gk: asking for some justification for complementarity. 16:21:30 <tlebo> luc: we are delaying complement to 3PWD 16:22:07 <tlebo> luc: complement proposals forthcoming. 16:22:19 <Luc> q? 16:22:55 <stain_> I can see the need for aligning accounts, but rather for the hierarchical prov: viewOf 16:23:07 <tlebo> smiles: what are pubrules? 16:23:27 <tlebo> (+1 for prov:viewOf) 16:23:36 <GK> http://www.w3.org/2005/07/pubrules 16:24:06 <Luc> q? 16:24:15 <Luc> topic: prov-aq <luc>Summary: editors are making the document compliant with pubrules for its public release. 16:24:23 <GK> http://www.w3.org/2005/07/13-pubrules-about 16:24:58 <tlebo> gk: feels caught up on issues list. 16:25:05 <tlebo> gk: wrestling with pubrules 16:25:35 <Luc> q? 16:26:37 <GK> http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/tip/paq/prov-aq.html 16:27:23 <Luc> q? 16:27:40 <pgroth> +q 16:27:56 <tlebo> pgroth: need to get authors correct. affiliations, etc. 16:28:05 <Luc> ack pgr 16:28:10 <tlebo> pgroth will email authorlist. 16:28:25 <Luc> topic: prov-o <luc>Summary: document is ready, and formal requests are now being initiated. 16:28:49 <MacTed> Zakim, who's here? 16:28:49 <Zakim> On the phone I see pgroth, Curt_Tilmes, ??P12, Luc, +1.315.330.aaaa, Yogesh, jcheney, [IPcaller], Satya_Sahoo, stain, SamCoppens, khalidbelhajjame, +1.518.633.aacc, MacTed (muted), 16:28:52 <Zakim> ... GK 16:28:53 <Zakim> On IRC I see GK, GK1, zednik, stain_, khalidbelhajjame, SamCoppens, dcorsar, satya, Edoardo, smiles, jcheney, tlebo, Yogesh, StephenCresswell, Curt, pgroth, RRSAgent, Luc, MacTed, 16:28:56 <Zakim> ... mdmdm, stain, Zakim, trackbot, sandro 16:29:05 <tlebo> satya: pubrulling doc 16:29:21 <tlebo> satya: how frozen is the HTML now? 16:29:48 <pgroth> +q 16:29:51 <tlebo> satya: restructuring, text, responding to new DM. 16:30:10 <tlebo> luc: constrain to spell check changes. 16:30:15 <pgroth> ack pgroth 16:30:31 <tlebo> luc: make a branch for fpwd and keep editing head. 16:30:31 <Luc> q? 16:30:52 <smiles> q+ 16:30:56 <tlebo> luc: satya waiting for sandro's review 16:31:00 <Luc> ack smi 16:31:25 <tlebo> simonm: things in primer but not up to date in model (e.g. derivation) they should not be changed in PWD? 16:31:43 <Luc> q? 16:31:44 <tlebo> luc: cannot make changes b/c we voted on its release 16:32:01 <Luc> topic: prov-sem <luc>Summary: James C is aiming to produce a revised version of its semantics, based on the latest prov-dm, by Dec 19th. This will be a good document to review by those interested in semantics. Then we will decide how to continue efforts. 16:32:20 <tlebo> luc: time to kick start prov-sem 16:32:22 <stain_> shoulid be ok with edit adding disclaimer about mismatching terminology 16:33:04 <Zakim> -stain 16:33:16 <tlebo> jcheney: need to start writing. 16:33:36 <Zakim> +[ISI] 16:33:44 <tlebo> ... will work through other documents and piece together semantics. 16:33:50 <paolo> paolo has joined #prov 16:34:15 <Zakim> +??P14 16:34:28 <paolo> zakim, ??P14 i sme 16:34:28 <Zakim> I don't understand '??P14 i sme', paolo 16:34:36 <paolo> zakim, ??P14 is me 16:34:36 <Zakim> +paolo; got it 16:34:56 <tlebo> jcheney: start writing myself or do regular telecons? 16:34:56 <YolandaGil> YolandaGil has joined #prov 16:35:11 <Luc> q? 16:35:18 <pgroth> q+ 16:35:39 <Luc> ack pgr 16:35:47 <tlebo> pgroth: last week we discussed two possibilities. before xmas, outline direction? 16:36:00 <tlebo> jcheney: sounds good 16:36:01 <satya> @paul, +1 16:38:11 <Luc> q? 16:38:33 <tlebo> luc: looking forward to prov-sem, good to exercise dm 16:38:49 <tlebo> jcheney: if anyone is interested, please let me know. 16:38:49 <satya> @James, I will be happy to work with you since it overlaps with PROV-O semantics 16:39:15 <jcheney> @satya: Thanks 16:39:29 <Luc> q? 16:39:37 <paolo> I will have to catch up but am def. interested 16:40:04 <khalidbelhajjame> I can but in 2 weeks 16:40:15 <pgroth> you'll send it on the list? 16:40:25 <tlebo> please announce on list. 16:41:19 <tlebo> jcheney: will have non-members review as well. 16:41:44 <paolo> me also available in 2 wks due to teaching semester endgame 16:41:57 <Luc> q? 16:42:35 <pgroth> +q 16:42:45 <tlebo> jcheney: draft on 19th? 16:43:20 <Luc> ack pg 16:43:49 <tlebo> santa cheney is bringing semantics 16:45:06 <tlebo> luc: F2F2 needs to identify the work to do on prov-dm before last call release 16:45:13 <Luc> q? 16:46:12 <Luc> q? 16:46:18 <tlebo> luc: discuss complementarity? 16:46:23 <paolo> good idea 16:46:29 <pgroth> let's use the time 16:46:30 <jcheney> happy to have discussion (or lurk) 16:46:50 <Zakim> -Yogesh 16:46:51 <tlebo> topic: complementarity <luc>Summary: As we had covered the agenda, we started a discussion on Complementarity, ahead of the planned work for prov-dm WD3. We put forward a number of proposals to get a feel for what the WG thought about this relation. It seems that the current definition is not satisfactory, but proposals that were circulated seem conflicting. It was suggested that we need use cases to drive the design of this notion. A wiki page was created and WG members are invited to contribute to it. 16:47:43 <Luc> Proposal 1. wasComplementOf in WD is fine. No change required. Proposal 2. name of wasComplementOf to be changed, definition is fine. Proposal 3. wasComplementOf is not required. It should be dropped from prov-dm like all constraints associated with attributes. Proposal 4. WasComplementOf in current working draft is asymmetric. It should be replaced by a symmetric relation. Name to be determined. Proposal 5. WasComplementOf in current w 16:47:43 <GK> @pgroth - I'm having problems with the CSS validator - stuff that works seems to be not valid, and the messages don't seem to correspond to the actual source. 16:47:57 <Luc> Proposal 1. wasComplementOf in WD is fine. No change required. 16:47:58 <pgroth> @GK arg 16:48:01 <Luc> Proposal 2. name of wasComplementOf to be changed, definition is fine. 16:48:04 <Zakim> -MacTed 16:48:06 <Luc> Proposal 3. wasComplementOf is not required. It should be dropped from prov-dm like all constraints associated with attributes. 16:48:10 <pgroth> @GK do you want me to give it go? 16:48:12 <Luc> Proposal 4. WasComplementOf in current working draft is asymmetric. It should be replaced by a symmetric relation. Name to be determined. 16:48:16 <Luc> Proposal 5. WasComplementOf in current working draft is asymmetric. It should be kept, but a symmetric relation introduced. Name(s) to be determined. 16:48:41 <pgroth> paolo mute 16:48:47 <pgroth> please 16:49:08 <pgroth> zakim, who is loud? 16:49:08 <Zakim> I don't understand your question, pgroth. 16:49:14 <pgroth> zakim, who is noisy? 16:49:25 <Zakim> pgroth, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: paolo (35%), Luc (63%) 16:49:26 <GK> @pgroth If I can't nail it in the next 20-30 mins, yes please. 16:49:33 <pgroth> ok will do 16:49:49 <paolo> zakim, who is noisy? 16:49:55 <Luc> q? 16:49:56 <smiles> +Proposal 4 or 5 16:50:05 <Zakim> paolo, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Luc (54%) 16:50:10 <smiles> q+ 16:50:11 <khalidbelhajjame> +1 Proposal 5 16:50:16 <GK> I'd support an asymmetric transitive rel;ation (with a different name) 16:50:16 <tlebo> I don't support any of these proposals. wasComplementOf skirts around the issue that viewOf can address directly. 16:50:35 <pgroth> Proposal 4 is better 16:50:47 <pgroth> +q 16:50:54 <StephenCresswell> +1 for proposal 5 16:51:12 <paolo> q? 16:51:20 <Luc> ack smi 16:51:48 <jcheney> q+ 16:52:05 <tlebo> an Entity being a projection of another makes sense. 16:52:10 <tlebo> (oops, forgot my scribe role) 16:52:20 <Luc> q? 16:52:32 <paolo> q+ 16:52:40 <tlebo> smiles said something earilier - can you note it @smiles? 16:52:55 <Luc> ack pgr 16:53:20 <StephenCresswell> +q 16:53:28 <tlebo> pgroth time intervals and semantics are complicated. but it can be simply "a view of a thing that has anothere view _here_" 16:53:44 <smiles> It seems helpful in general to be able to express complement/view relations, but having asymmetric and symmetric all in one concept is too confusing 16:54:03 <tlebo> jcheney: this will need to be addressed heavily in semantics. 16:54:18 <tlebo> @smiles thanks. 16:54:22 <GK> @smiles - yes. I'm still not understanding the use of the symmetric form. 16:54:26 <Luc> q? 16:54:28 <Luc> ack jc 16:54:58 <tlebo> paolo: viewOf assymetric vs. complementOf symmetric. 16:55:14 <pgroth> q+ for a use case 16:55:23 <GK> @paolo +1 (lack of strong motivating use case) 16:55:29 <satya> Following up on Proposal 3. wasComplementOf is not required. It should be dropped from prov-dm like all constraints associated with attributes. - how is viewOf important from perspective of provenance? 16:55:30 <tlebo> paolo: needs motivating examples for views, etc. 16:55:59 <pgroth> it is needed 16:56:01 <Luc> what about writing use cases on http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ComplementarityUseCases 16:56:04 <tlebo> I have a viewOf example. 16:56:38 <GK> (For me, the motivation is that the view concept underpins the constraining relationship between Entities/Resources) 16:56:38 <Luc> q? 16:56:40 <tlebo> luc: please aggregate use cases for complementarity 16:56:50 <Luc> ack pao 16:57:05 <Zakim> -Curt_Tilmes 16:57:35 <tlebo> stephen - shorter term views of another entity. luc in boston, southhampton. 16:57:40 <GK> @Stephen +1 16:58:01 <tlebo> stephen: temporal containment, contained entity having more invariant attributes. we lost that when we went to complement of. 16:58:05 <Luc> q? 16:58:14 <tlebo> stephen: two complements are refering to the same real world thing. 16:58:18 <tlebo> +1 to having both. 16:58:33 <tlebo> stephen: make a symmetric and assymetric. 16:58:36 <Luc> ack steph 16:58:39 <satya> @Stephen: So, your example is related to contextualizing entities 16:58:55 <paolo> @Stephen -- I would agree to having both, separately, and each with a clear semantics 16:59:04 <Luc> ack pg 16:59:04 <Zakim> pgroth, you wanted to discuss a use case 16:59:20 <tlebo> q+ concerned that viewOf and wasCOmplement of being distinguished by assymetric and symmetric 16:59:45 <tlebo> pgroth: RPI guys are talking FRBR, we talk about provenance at different levels of abstraction. 16:59:51 <Luc> q? 16:59:57 <tlebo> pgroth: is complemetn the only wah to say it? 17:00:10 <GK> I'm not convinced the FRBR levels are really complement/view retared 17:00:37 <GK> s/retared/related/ 17:01:08 <GK> @tlebo +1 17:01:08 <Luc> my concern now is a heavy reliance on attributes, which do not have any semantic constraint now in prov-dm 17:01:34 <paolo> it's symmetric in the PROV-DM 17:01:39 <GK> ( I see that asymmetry is a consequence rather than a fundamental driver) 17:01:57 <paolo> q? 17:02:53 <Zakim> -[IPcaller] 17:03:20 <Luc> q? 17:03:33 <GK> I'm not sure this was ever about derivation. 17:04:09 <tlebo> I agree, @gk 17:04:10 <satya> @GK, Tim, Exactly, I am now confused how complementOf is related to QualifiedInvolvement? 17:04:26 <Zakim> -khalidbelhajjame 17:04:29 <Zakim> -jcheney 17:04:31 <Zakim> -paolo 17:04:33 <Zakim> - +1.315.330.aaaa 17:04:34 <Zakim> -Satya_Sahoo 17:04:37 <Zakim> -SamCoppens 17:04:41 <Zakim> -[ISI] 17:04:48 <Zakim> -Luc 17:04:50 <Luc> @tlebo, i will invoke the necessary commands, thanks for scribing! 17:04:54 <Zakim> -pgroth 17:04:55 <Zakim> -??P12 17:05:10 <zednik> zednik has joined #prov 17:05:16 <Zakim> - +1.518.633.aacc 17:06:40 <Luc> action on Satya to agree to close PROV-ISSUE-49 , PROV-ISSUE-50 , PROV-ISSUE-101, PROV-ISSUE-105, PROV-ISSUE-125, PROV-ISSUE-126, PROV-ISSUE-100, PROV-ISSUE-101 , PROV-ISSUE-127 17:06:40 <trackbot> Sorry, couldn't find user - on 17:06:54 <Luc> action Satya to agree to close PROV-ISSUE-49 , PROV-ISSUE-50 , PROV-ISSUE-101, PROV-ISSUE-105, PROV-ISSUE-125, PROV-ISSUE-126, PROV-ISSUE-100, PROV-ISSUE-101 , PROV-ISSUE-127 17:06:55 <trackbot> Created ACTION-47 - Agree to close PROV-ISSUE-49 , PROV-ISSUE-50 , PROV-ISSUE-101, PROV-ISSUE-105, PROV-ISSUE-125, PROV-ISSUE-126, PROV-ISSUE-100, PROV-ISSUE-101 , PROV-ISSUE-127 [on Satya Sahoo - due 2011-12-08]. 17:07:07 <Luc> Action Yolanda: agree to close PROV-ISSUE-129, PROV-ISSUE-130 17:07:07 <trackbot> Created ACTION-48 - Agree to close PROV-ISSUE-129, PROV-ISSUE-130 [on Yolanda Gil - due 2011-12-08]. 17:07:33 <Luc> Action TimLebo: agree to close PROV-ISSUE-142, PROV-ISSUE-156, PROV-ISSUE-158, PROV-ISSUE-160, PROV-ISSUE-161 17:07:33 <trackbot> Sorry, couldn't find user - TimLebo 17:07:43 <Luc> Action tlebo: agree to close PROV-ISSUE-142, PROV-ISSUE-156, PROV-ISSUE-158, PROV-ISSUE-160, PROV-ISSUE-161 17:07:43 <trackbot> Created ACTION-49 - agree to close PROV-ISSUE-142, PROV-ISSUE-156, PROV-ISSUE-158, PROV-ISSUE-160, PROV-ISSUE-161 [on Timothy Lebo - due 2011-12-08]. 17:07:58 <Luc> rrsagent, set log public 17:08:08 <Luc> rrsagent, draft minutes 17:08:08 <RRSAgent> I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/12/01-prov-minutes.html Luc 17:08:17 <Luc> trackbot, end telcon 17:08:17 <trackbot> Zakim, list attendees 17:08:17 <Zakim> As of this point the attendees have been pgroth, Curt_Tilmes, Luc, +1.315.330.aaaa, stain, +1.213.290.aabb, [IPcaller], jcheney, Yogesh, Satya_Sahoo, SamCoppens, khalidbelhajjame, 17:08:18 <trackbot> RRSAgent, please draft minutes 17:08:18 <RRSAgent> I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/12/01-prov-minutes.html trackbot 17:08:19 <trackbot> RRSAgent, bye 17:08:19 <RRSAgent> I see 3 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2011/12/01-prov-actions.rdf : 17:08:19 <RRSAgent> ACTION: Yolanda to agree to close PROV-ISSUE-129, PROV-ISSUE-130  17:08:19 <RRSAgent> recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/12/01-prov-irc#T17-07-07 17:08:19 <RRSAgent> ACTION: TimLebo to agree to close PROV-ISSUE-142, PROV-ISSUE-156, PROV-ISSUE-158, PROV-ISSUE-160, PROV-ISSUE-161  17:08:19 <RRSAgent> recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/12/01-prov-irc#T17-07-33 17:08:19 <RRSAgent> ACTION: tlebo to agree to close PROV-ISSUE-142, PROV-ISSUE-156, PROV-ISSUE-158, PROV-ISSUE-160, PROV-ISSUE-161  17:08:19 <RRSAgent> recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/12/01-prov-irc#T17-07-43 17:08:20 <Zakim> ... +1.518.633.aacc, MacTed, GK, [ISI], paolo # SPECIAL MARKER FOR CHATSYNC. DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE OR BELOW. SRCLINESUSED=00000368