From Provenance WG Wiki
Agenda PROV-WG telecon 20 September 2012
Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only): - Thursdays, 8 am San Francisco, 11 am Boston, 4 pm London, 5 pm Paris - For up to 90 minutes, goal is 60 minutes. - Dial +1-617-761-6200 or sip:firstname.lastname@example.org then conference code 7768# - IRC channel: #prov (http://irc.w3.org/?channels=prov). - Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html - RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent - Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Scribes
- Chair: Paul Groth
- Scribe: Tom De Nies
- Regrets: James Cheney, Curt Tilmes
- Review OPEN Action Items
- http://www.w3.org/2011/01/prov-wg-charter - Updated timeline will be available next week
- Help populate the FAQ
- http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/493 (prov:type)
- http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/551 (flatten XSD)
- Starting with document drafting
Resolving Public Issues
- Who responds to public comments?
- Walk through proposals at ResponsesToPublicComments under PROV-DM Public Drafts
- Walk through actions related to open issues
- Subclass definitions in PROV-O, this is a public comment
Reminder on Notes
- PROV-DC what remains to be done?
- PROV-AQ can we push this towards a last call? Date?