From Provenance WG Wiki
Agenda PROV-WG telecon 24 Nov 2011
Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only): - Thursdays, 8 am San Francisco, 11 am Boston, 4 pm London, 5 pm Paris - For up to 90 minutes, goal is 60 minutes. - Dial +1-617-761-6200 or sip:email@example.com then conference code 7768# - IRC channel: #prov (http://irc.w3.org/?channels=prov). - Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html - RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent - Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Scribes
- Chair: Paul Groth
- Scribe: Stian Soiland-Reyes
- PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the Nov. 17 telecon
- Action items to review:
- Vote on FPWD
- Status of preparation for release as FPWD
- a proposal from Southampton: design rationale and illustration (by Dong)
- location: http://users.ecs.soton.ac.uk/tdh/json/
- how does the WG want to proceed?
- who wants to get involved?