From Provenance WG Wiki
Please justify/explain all edits to this page, in your "edit summary" text.
<sandro> Guest: Yolanda Gil <sandro> Guest: Jim McCusker <luc> Guest: Simon Miles <luc> Guest: Olaf Hartig <luc> Guest: Satya Sahoo <luc> Guest: Yogesh Simmhan <luc> Guest: James Frew <luc> Guest: Stephan Zednik <luc> Guest: Simon (Simoninireland) Dobson <luc> Guest: Tim (rpi-lebo) Lebo <luc> Guest: Jorn Hees <luc> Guest: Khalid Belhajjame <luc> Guest: Lars G <luc> Guest: Edoardo (ed-uoa) Pignotti <luc> Guest: Lena X <sandro> Guest: David Corsar 14:52:03 <RRSAgent> RRSAgent has joined #prov 14:52:03 <RRSAgent> logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/04/28-prov-irc 14:52:05 <trackbot> RRSAgent, make logs world 14:52:05 <Zakim> Zakim has joined #prov 14:52:07 <trackbot> Zakim, this will be 14:52:07 <Zakim> I don't understand 'this will be', trackbot 14:52:08 <trackbot> Meeting: Provenance Working Group Teleconference 14:52:08 <trackbot> Date: 28 April 2011 14:52:48 <pgroth> Zakim, this will be PROV 14:52:48 <Zakim> ok, pgroth; I see SW_(PROV)11:00AM scheduled to start in 8 minutes 14:53:27 <Zakim> SW_(PROV)11:00AM has now started 14:53:35 <Zakim> + +44.238.059.aaaa 14:54:47 <Luc_> zakim, +44.238.059.aaaa is me 14:54:47 <Zakim> +Luc_; got it 14:55:21 <Zakim> +??P6 14:56:02 <olaf> olaf has joined #prov 14:56:21 <Zakim> +[IPcaller] 14:56:34 <pgroth> Zakim, +[IPcaller] is me 14:56:34 <Zakim> sorry, pgroth, I do not recognize a party named '+[IPcaller]' 14:56:48 <gil> gil has joined #prov 14:56:48 <Zakim> +??P10 14:56:53 <pgroth> Zakim, IPcaller is me 14:56:56 <Zakim> +pgroth; got it 14:57:21 <Zakim> +Sandro 14:57:42 <Zakim> +??P3 14:57:58 <pgroth> scribe: pgroth 14:58:01 <rpi-lebo> rpi-lebo has joined #prov 14:58:06 <JimMcCusker> JimMcCusker has joined #prov 14:58:15 <YolandaGil> YolandaGil has joined #prov 14:58:24 <Zakim> + +1.805.893.aabb 14:58:43 <Satya> Satya has joined #prov 14:58:45 <Zakim> +??P19 14:58:52 <smiles> smiles has joined #prov 14:58:55 <jcheney> jcheney has joined #prov 14:59:01 <Zakim> -??P10 14:59:09 <Zakim> +[ISI] 14:59:40 <Zakim> + +1.518.276.aacc 14:59:41 <Zakim> + +1.216.368.aadd 14:59:45 <sandro> RRSAgent, pointer? 14:59:45 <RRSAgent> See http://www.w3.org/2011/04/28-prov-irc#T14-59-45 14:59:48 <Zakim> + +1.509.375.aaee 14:59:48 <sandro> trackbot, start 14:59:48 <trackbot> Sorry, sandro, I don't understand 'trackbot, start'. Please refer to http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/irc for help 15:00:06 <sandro> RRSAgent, pointer? 15:00:06 <RRSAgent> See http://www.w3.org/2011/04/28-prov-irc#T15-00-06 15:00:06 <Zakim> +??P25 15:00:15 <DanielGarijo> Zakim, ??P19 is em 15:00:15 <Zakim> +em; got it 15:00:19 <sandro> zakim, who is on the call? 15:00:19 <Zakim> On the phone I see Luc_, ??P6, pgroth, Sandro, ??P3, +1.805.893.aabb, em, [ISI], +1.518.276.aacc, +1.216.368.aadd, +1.509.375.aaee, ??P25 15:00:24 <jcheney> Zakim, ??P25 isme 15:00:27 <Zakim> I don't understand '??P25 isme', jcheney 15:00:27 <DanielGarijo> Zakim, ??P19 is me 15:00:27 <jcheney> Zakim, ??P25 is me 15:00:27 <jun> jun has joined #prov 15:00:28 <Zakim> I already had ??P19 as em, DanielGarijo 15:00:30 <Zakim> +jcheney; got it 15:00:33 <Zakim> +??P29 15:00:33 <YolandaGil> Zakim, [ISI] is really me 15:00:34 <frew> frew has joined #prov 15:00:36 <Zakim> +??P27 15:00:44 <Zakim> + +49.302.093.aaff 15:00:51 <Zakim> +YolandaGil; got it 15:00:54 <iker> zakim, who is on the chat? 15:01:09 <olaf> zakim, aaff is really me 15:01:11 <Zakim> I don't understand your question, iker. 15:01:19 <jorn> Zakim, ??P29 is me 15:01:20 <sandro> Zakim, who is here? 15:01:24 <Satya> Zakim, +1.216.368.aadd is me 15:01:26 <jun> zakim, p29 is jun 15:01:28 <LarsG> LarsG has joined #prov 15:01:30 <Zakim> +??P26 15:01:33 <sandro> zakim, who is talking? 15:01:36 <Zakim> +olaf; got it 15:01:40 <Zakim> +??P30 15:01:40 <jun> zakim, ??p29 is jun 15:01:46 <Zakim> +jorn; got it 15:01:49 <pgroth> Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-prov-wg/2011Apr/0008.html 15:01:50 <Zakim> On the phone I see Luc_, ??P6, pgroth, Sandro, ??P3, +1.805.893.aabb, em, YolandaGil, +1.518.276.aacc, +1.216.368.aadd, +1.509.375.aaee, jcheney, jorn, ??P27, olaf, ??P26, ??P30 15:01:57 <Zakim> +Satya; got it 15:01:59 <Zakim> + +1.540.449.aagg 15:02:01 <Zakim> sorry, jun, I do not recognize a party named 'p29' 15:02:06 <jun> zakim, +??p29 is jun 15:02:13 <Zakim> + +1.518.633.aahh 15:02:17 <Zakim> I already had ??P29 as jorn, jun 15:02:21 <Zakim> sandro, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: Sandro (60%), Luc_ (25%), ??P26 (4%), olaf (38%), ??P30 (42%) 15:02:26 <Yogesh_> Yogesh_ has joined #prov 15:02:34 <jun> zakim, ??p26 is jun 15:02:36 <Zakim> On IRC I see LarsG, frew, jun, jcheney, smiles, Satya, YolandaGil, JimMcCusker, rpi-lebo, olaf, Zakim, RRSAgent, Yogesh, DanielGarijo, iker, Luc_, pgroth, jorn, sandro, trackbot 15:02:41 <Zakim> + +1.937.708.aaii 15:02:49 <Zakim> sorry, jun, I do not recognize a party named '+??p29' 15:02:52 <Lena> Lena has joined #prov 15:02:57 <Zakim> + +1.832.386.aajj 15:03:11 <Zakim> +jun; got it 15:03:22 <JimMcCusker> zakim, +1.518.276.aacc is me, rpi-lebo 15:03:23 <Zakim> + +329331aakk 15:03:24 <pgroth> Chair: Luc Moreau 15:03:30 <SamCoppens> SamCoppens has joined #prov 15:03:43 <Zakim> I don't understand '+1.518.276.aacc is me, rpi-lebo', JimMcCusker 15:03:57 <sandro> topic: Welcome 15:03:57 <Luc> Summary: Luc Moreau, Paul Groth and Sandro Hawke introduced themselves, and welcomed participants 15:04:08 <JimMcCusker> zakim, +1.518.276.aacc is JimMcCusker, rpi-lebo 15:04:17 <Zakim> I don't understand you, JimMcCusker 15:04:23 <Zakim> + +329331aall 15:04:35 <pgroth> sandro: introducing himself 15:04:57 <JimMcCusker> zakim, +1.518.276.aacc is JimMcCusker 15:04:57 <Zakim> +JimMcCusker; got it 15:05:02 <Zakim> + +1.915.603.aamm 15:05:02 <JimMcCusker> zakim, +1.518.276.aacc is rpi-lebo 15:05:05 <Zakim> sorry, JimMcCusker, I do not recognize a party named '+1.518.276.aacc' 15:05:11 <pgroth> luc: discussing membership 15:05:31 <SamCoppens> zakim, +329331aall is SamCoppens 15:05:31 <Zakim> +SamCoppens; got it 15:05:32 <pgroth> luc: 25 members as of now, invited experts decided by next week 15:05:33 <Zakim> - +1.540.449.aagg 15:05:45 <pgroth> luc: going over the agenda 15:05:53 <pgroth> Topic: Meeting schedules 15:05:53 <pgroth> Summary: Weekly call on Thursdays at this time, and first face to face meeting on Jul 6-7 in Boston 15:06:03 <Zakim> + +1.540.449.aann 15:06:07 <pgroth> luc: telecon times 15:06:24 <pgroth> luc: try for 60 minutes, but 90 minutes blocked 15:06:51 <pgroth> luc: F2F meetings 15:07:02 <pgroth> luc: initial charter said only one F2F meeting 15:07:11 <pgroth> luc: think that 2 a year are needed 15:07:36 <pgroth> luc: poll July 6-7 identified for the first meeting 15:07:46 <Zakim> +Jeff_Pan 15:07:46 <Zakim> -??P6 15:07:47 <pgroth> luc: slight preference for boston 15:07:57 <pgroth> +q 15:08:05 <sandro> q+ 15:08:26 <pgroth> q- 15:09:03 <Luc_> q? 15:10:15 <sandro> sandro: f2f2 probably either at ISWC or TPAC 15:10:15 <smiles> Yes 15:10:16 <jcheney> Boston OK 15:10:17 <Satya> +1 for Boston 15:10:18 <rpi-lebo> boston meeting: good! 15:10:20 <jorn> -1 boston 15:10:25 <YolandaGil> I cannot make a meeting in July, sorry 15:10:25 <DanielGarijo> i won't be able to attend in July :( 15:10:26 <SamCoppens> +1 Boston 15:10:31 <iker> -1 boston 15:10:32 <sandro> PROPOSED: Have F2F1 near Boston on July 6-7 15:10:33 <JimMcCusker> +1 Boston 15:10:34 <Zakim> - +1.540.449.aann 15:10:37 <jun> I cannot make in July, sorry 15:10:43 <pgroth> +1 15:10:48 <Luc_> +1 15:10:50 <smiles> +1 15:10:50 <rpi-lebo> +1 15:10:50 <LarsG> I won't be able to attend neither Boston, nor Southampton 15:10:51 <jcheney> 0 15:10:58 <sandro> 0 15:11:05 <Lena> +1 15:11:06 <olaf> -1 15:11:23 <frew> +0 Boston 15:11:24 <Zakim> + +1.540.449.aaoo 15:11:30 <pgroth> paulo: +1 15:11:39 <pgroth> eric: +1 15:12:53 <Zakim> +??P43 15:13:00 <Zakim> + +1.518.276.aapp 15:13:33 <paulo> paulo has joined #prov 15:13:58 <sandro> iker: I'd rather it be in soton 15:14:15 <sandro> pgroth: would you ever be able to travel to the US, maybe in winter 15:14:26 <sandro> iker: yes, maybe later 15:14:40 <sandro> Luc: could you join by telecon, as a backup. 15:14:44 <Ed-UOA> Ed-UOA has joined #prov 15:14:44 <sandro> iker: Yes 15:15:14 <JimM> JimM has joined #prov 15:15:24 <sandro> olaf: i do not think I can go to the US (at any point), but can join by teleconference. 15:16:17 <Ed-UOA> Edoardo Pignotti and David Corsar from Aberdeen University, we are not sure we will be able to attend face-to-face meeting in Boston 15:16:48 <sandro> pgroth: sounds like consensus, lots of +1s, and the people who can't make it can join by teleconf. 15:16:50 <JimM> I've developed a conflict July 6-7 - may be able to dial in for bits 15:16:54 <DeborahMcGuinness> DeborahMcGuinness has joined #prov 15:17:07 <sandro> Zakim, list attendees 15:17:07 <Zakim> As of this point the attendees have been Luc_, pgroth, Sandro, +1.805.893.aabb, +1.509.375.aaee, em, jcheney, +49.302.093.aaff, YolandaGil, olaf, jorn, Satya, +1.540.449.aagg, 15:17:11 <Zakim> ... +1.518.633.aahh, +1.937.708.aaii, +1.832.386.aajj, jun, +329331aakk, LarsG, JimMcCusker, +1.915.603.aamm, SamCoppens, +1.540.449.aann, Jeff_Pan, +1.540.449.aaoo, 15:17:13 <Zakim> ... +1.518.276.aapp 15:18:14 <paulo> +1.915.603.aamm is paulo 15:18:16 <sandro> RESOLVED: Have F2F1 near Boston on July 6-7 15:18:27 <sandro> (with dialin available) 15:19:08 <sandro> sandro: Yes, I'll host it at MIT. 15:19:19 <pgroth> TOPIC: WG tools <luc> Summary: W3C tools were introduced: for minute takings, wiki, and speaker queue. 15:20:07 <pgroth> +q 15:20:28 <Luc_> q? 15:20:37 <pgroth> sandro: introducing irc notes 15:20:43 <pgroth> sandro: all logs are public 15:21:23 <pgroth> sandro: mailing list, you are automatically joined when you join the working group 15:21:50 <pgroth> sandro: wiki, the same password as joining the working group 15:22:08 <Zakim> + +1.202.688.aaqq 15:22:32 <Zakim> +??P21 15:22:32 <pgroth> sandro: document preparation, will discuss later the various options 15:22:41 <simoninireland> simoninireland has joined #prov 15:23:10 <sandro> q+ 15:23:22 <sandro> q- 15:23:27 <pgroth> q- 15:23:44 <pgroth> sandro: discussing the speaker queue 15:23:44 <stephanzednik> stephanzednik has joined #prov 15:24:07 <pgroth> q? 15:24:17 <olaf> http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim 15:24:33 <olaf> http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html 15:24:35 <pgroth> \me thanks olaf 15:25:08 <sandro> zakim, who is on the call? 15:25:08 <Zakim> On the phone I see Luc_, pgroth, Sandro, ??P3, +1.805.893.aabb, em, YolandaGil, JimMcCusker, Satya, +1.509.375.aaee, jcheney, jorn, ??P27, olaf, jun, ??P30, +1.518.633.aahh, LarsG, 15:25:11 <Zakim> ... +1.832.386.aajj, +329331aakk, SamCoppens, +1.915.603.aamm, Jeff_Pan, +1.540.449.aaoo, ??P43, +1.518.276.aapp, +1.202.688.aaqq, ??P21 15:25:38 <JimM> JimM is 518-276 15:25:50 <sandro> Zakim, aapp is JimM 15:25:50 <Zakim> +JimM; got it 15:26:07 <stephanzednik> StephanZednik is on via skype 15:26:12 <Lena> Zakim, aajj is Lena 15:26:12 <Zakim> +Lena; got it 15:26:14 <simoninireland> I'm on a SIP connection 15:26:21 <stephanzednik> StephanZednik is also from RPI 15:26:38 <DanielGarijo> Zakim, em is DanielGarijo 15:26:38 <Zakim> +DanielGarijo; got it 15:26:39 <CarlOGC> CarlOGC has joined #prov 15:26:59 <paulo> paulo is aamm 15:27:08 <rpi-lebo> Zakim, aacc is DeborahMcGuinness 15:27:08 <Zakim> sorry, rpi-lebo, I do not recognize a party named 'aacc' 15:27:26 <Zakim> -??P43 15:27:54 <pgroth> TOPIC: Introductions <luc> Summary: Participants introduced themselves briefly. They are invited to send an extended introduction by email to the mailing list and update their entry on the Wiki. 15:28:25 <Luc_> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-prov-wg/2011Apr/0001.html 15:28:50 <pgroth> luc: asking people to introduce themselves on the mailing list 15:29:10 <pgroth> luc: you can also edit your wiki page at the W3C 15:29:45 <pgroth> carl: Carl Reed, chief technology officer of the open geospatial consortium 15:30:02 <pgroth> carlOGC: provenance is a huge issue in geospatial info <luc> carlOGC: The activities in a number of different working groups of the OGC <luc> carlOGC: touch on requirements and issues related to provenance of geospatial data. <luc> carlOGC: These include the Metadata WG, the Data Quality WG, the Workflow WG, the <luc> carlOGC: Data Preservation WG, and the Decision Support WG. 15:30:15 <Yogesh> Yogesh has joined #prov 15:30:24 <DeborahMcG> DeborahMcG has joined #prov 15:30:36 <pgroth> thanks carl 15:30:53 <zednik> zednik has joined #prov 15:30:55 <Zakim> - +1.540.449.aaoo 15:31:44 <pgroth> danielgarijo: phd student, involved in the provenance incubator group and the dublin core group 15:31:50 <Zakim> + +1.540.449.aarr 15:32:03 <Yogesh> zakim, +1.540.449.aarr is me 15:32:03 <Zakim> +Yogesh; got it 15:32:13 <khalidbelhajjame> khalidbelhajjame has joined #prov 15:32:39 <pgroth> danielgarijo: interested in provenance for news and how this group integrates with dublin core 15:32:52 <pgroth> Ed-UOA: research fellow at University of Aberdeen 15:32:53 <iker> sorry, but i'm having problems with the sound, ask me and I will introduce through IRC 15:33:10 <pgroth> Ed-UOA: interested of provenance related to digital social research and linked open data 15:33:19 <Zakim> +??P52 15:33:35 <pgroth> David Corser: also from aberdeen, 15:33:43 <Zakim> -LarsG 15:34:15 <pgroth> frew: James Frew professor from UCSB, transparent acquisition of provenance and use in earth sciences 15:35:16 <iker> linkatu.net 15:35:19 <pgroth> iker: working on semantic web technologies, applying these technologies to health care and life sciences 15:36:02 <pgroth> jcheney: james cheney at University of Edinburgh, provenance and databases and integrating this research into larger applications. most likely to be involved in formal semantics 15:36:40 <pgroth> JimM: Jim Myers - supercomputing center at RPI, interested in provenance with respect to e-science 15:37:05 <pgroth> JimMcCusker: phd student at RPI, biomedical domain, integrating domain specific provenance models 15:37:37 <pgroth> jorn: Jorn Hees phd student at DFKI, interested in provenance related to linked data, and licensing issues 15:38:21 <pgroth> jun: postdoctoral fellow at Oxford, working on provenance for 8 years in the areas of e-science, life science, data quality on the web. take a pragmatic approach to provenance 15:38:50 <jorn> s/Jorn/J?rn/ 15:39:11 <pgroth> khalidbelhajjame: researcher at the university of manchester, interested in the use of provenance, applications of provenance 15:39:44 <pgroth> LarsG: from german national library, provenance with respect to library and provenance data 15:40:41 <pgroth> Lena: Helena Deus, postdoctoral fellow at deri, from a biology background, also part of the HCLS working group 15:41:31 <pgroth> olaf: Olaf Harting phd student at Humbolt University, main research topic is execution of queries over the Web of Data, provenance is a critical part of assessing trust 15:42:10 <olaf> s/Harting/Hartig 15:42:19 <pgroth> paulo: professor at University of El Paso, help scientists to benefit provenance especially related to human systems 15:42:50 <pgroth> rpi-lebo: phd student at RPI looking at provenance from aggregated government data sources 15:43:24 <pgroth> SamCoppens: focused on long term preservation, research at IBBT 15:43:49 <pgroth> Satya: assistant professor at case western, 15:44:39 <pgroth> simoninireland: simon dibson, professor at st. andrews in scotland, interested in sensor networks, making sure that information is correctly processed 15:45:01 <simoninireland> s/dibson/dobson/g 15:45:16 <pgroth> smiles: Simon Miles - lecturer at Kings College, looking at provenance with respect to health care 15:45:35 <pgroth> yogesh: looking at provenance from streaming data, at USC 15:47:36 <pgroth> YolandaGil: at USC/ISI, interested in how you make trust judgements based on provenance, capturing data provenance for scientific workflows (a number of domains), integrating this work with scientific articles. Chaired the provenance incubator group. Interested in connections to the W3C hcls group 15:48:08 <pgroth> zednik: Stefan Zednik researcher at RPI, explaining processing based on provenance 15:48:09 <JimMcCusker> Cynthia Chang (RPI) is not on IRC but on the call 15:48:31 <Satya> Satya: interested in e-science, biomedical informatics with focus on translational research, involved in provenance representation and query performance 15:48:56 <pgroth> Erik Stefan: from Pacific Northwest National Labratory, using provenance for science especially at large scales 15:49:11 <Zakim> -Yogesh 15:49:29 <Zakim> +Yogesh 15:49:37 <pgroth> Sandro: staff contact, involved in a number of working groups, is very interested in interchange of data 15:50:08 <pgroth> TOPIC: Deliverable timetable <luc> Summary: Activities will be front loaded, with the first deliverable due after 6 months. 15:50:15 <jorn> http://www.w3.org/2011/01/prov-wg-charter.html 15:50:16 <zednik> s/Stefan/Stephan 15:50:23 <pgroth> luc: not going to go through the whole charter 15:51:01 <pgroth> luc: the first working draft after 6 months 15:51:17 <pgroth> luc: after 9 months mechanisms to access/query provenance 15:51:33 <pgroth> luc: very close succession of deliverables 15:51:46 <pgroth> luc: reason is because of the W3C approval process 15:52:09 <pgroth> luc: aware that there is a lot of work towards the beginning of the working group activity 15:52:26 <pgroth> luc: questions about the timetable? 15:52:31 <Luc_> q? 15:52:59 <Luc_> Scribe: Luc_ 15:52:59 <Luc_> Topic: Provenance Task Forces 15:52:59 <Luc_> Summary: Four task forces are proposed to structure the work of the Working Group 15:53:24 <Luc_> pgroth: organize work in 4 task forces 15:53:38 <Luc_> ... introduction, and then see who is interested in what 15:53:59 <Luc_> ... 1. model task force 15:54:12 <Luc_> ... 2. provenance access and query task force 15:54:28 <Luc_> ... 3. Connection task force 15:54:42 <Luc_> ... how to reach to other communities 15:55:14 <Luc_> ... 4. Implementation and test cases task force 15:55:47 <Luc_> ... need two implementations, how do we know we've got it right? (test cases) 15:55:58 <Luc_> ... People can be part of many task forces 15:56:05 <Luc_> questions? 15:56:18 <DanielGarijo> +q 15:56:39 <Luc_> DanielGarijo: how are task forces going to communicate? 15:57:11 <Luc_> pgroth: all communications on same mailing list, same wiki, same weekly teleconference 15:57:22 <jun> q+ 15:57:22 <Luc_> q- 15:57:32 <DanielGarijo> -q 15:57:35 <DanielGarijo> q- 15:57:39 <jun> q- 15:57:42 <Luc_> Jun: are task forces going to run in parallel? 15:57:57 <Luc_> pgroth: yes 15:58:20 <Luc_> ... they will work on different things 15:58:26 <jcheney> +q 15:58:26 <paulo> q+ 15:59:09 <Luc_> jcheney: there is a lot of work that was compiled in the incubator, we should put a link to that 15:59:27 <Luc_> jcheney: we need more concrete things to do 15:59:39 <Luc_> jcheney: making sure that everybody is on the same page 15:59:51 <jorn> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/XGR-prov-20101214/ ? 16:00:17 <Luc_> ACTION: pgroth to make link to incubator group work 16:00:17 <trackbot> Created ACTION-1 - Make link to incubator group work [on Paul Groth - due 2011-05-05]. 16:00:19 <jcheney> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/prov/ 16:00:46 <Luc_> Paulo: how can we work in parallel without having a model yet? 16:01:03 <Zakim> - +1.202.688.aaqq 16:01:04 <Luc_> ... do we have full agreement on terms? 16:01:08 <JimMcCusker> q+ 16:01:12 <jcheney> q- 16:01:24 <Luc_> Paul Groth: that's the work of the model task force 16:01:33 <DanielGarijo> didn't we compile a set of terms to "start with" for the model force? 16:01:34 <Luc_> ... we want to get this discussion going asap 16:01:48 <LarsG> LarsG has left #prov 16:02:04 <Luc_> q? 16:02:09 <Zakim> - +329331aakk 16:02:12 <Luc_> q- 16:02:15 <Luc_> q? 16:02:58 <Luc_> Paulo: start model TF first, others after 16:03:06 <DanielGarijo> +1 16:03:17 <Luc_> pgroth: reaching out to other communities can also start immediately 16:03:28 <Luc_> Paulo: great if we can enumerate things that can go in parallel 16:03:36 <Satya> q+ 16:03:42 <Luc_> q? 16:03:43 <DanielGarijo> ack paulo 16:04:07 <Satya> q- 16:04:09 <Luc_> Satya: breakdown in tasks would also be desirable 16:04:39 <Luc_> Jim McCusker: start with a base vocabulary, which is not model, but can help express queries 16:04:40 <smiles> q+ 16:05:29 <Luc_> smiles: have you mapped deliverables to TF? 16:05:49 <Luc_> pgroth: fairly direct mapping, but not final yet 16:06:37 <Luc_> pgroth: can you indicate (non binding) what you are interest in? 16:06:43 <pgroth> 1. Model Task Force 16:06:43 <JimMcCusker> -q 16:06:44 <Satya> +1 16:06:46 <zednik> +1 16:06:47 <JimM> +1 16:06:47 <jcheney> +1 16:06:48 <JimMcCusker> q- 16:06:48 <simoninireland> +1 16:06:49 <Luc_> +1 16:06:49 <DanielGarijo> +1 16:06:50 <jorn> +1 16:06:51 <JimMcCusker> +1 16:06:53 <CarlOGC> +1 16:06:59 <rpi-lebo> 0 16:07:05 <Ed-UOA> +1 16:07:12 <pgroth> Access Task Force 16:07:16 <SamCoppens> +1 16:07:16 <olaf> +1 16:07:17 <frew> +1 16:07:18 <DanielGarijo> +1 16:07:20 <Satya> +1 16:07:22 <khalidbelhajjame> +1 16:07:23 <jun> +1 16:07:23 <Yogesh> +1 16:07:24 <jorn> +1 16:07:25 <Lena> +1 16:07:26 <rpi-lebo> +1 16:07:27 <zednik> +1 16:07:33 <iker> +1 16:07:42 <pgroth> Connection Task Force 16:07:51 <YolandaGil> +1 16:07:52 <Satya> 0 16:07:55 <smiles> +1 16:07:55 <pgroth> eric +1 16:07:59 <Luc_> EricStephan: +1 16:08:02 <paulo> +1 16:08:18 <paulo> +1 (for model) 16:08:21 <pgroth> Implementation and Test Case Task Force 16:08:26 <frew> +1 16:08:27 <zednik> +1 16:08:27 <Yogesh> +1 16:08:28 <Lena> +1 16:08:28 <rpi-lebo> +1 16:08:29 <smiles> +1 16:08:29 <simoninireland> +1 16:08:30 <jun> +1 16:08:31 <Ed-UOA> +1 16:08:31 <iker> +1 16:08:32 <jcheney> +1 16:08:36 <SamCoppens> +1 16:08:53 <Luc_> pgroth: looks fairly evenly spread 16:09:02 <Luc_> q+ 16:09:38 <Luc_> Action: Luc_ to define task forces on wiki 16:09:38 <trackbot> Sorry, couldn't find user - Luc_ 16:10:11 <Luc_> Action: Luc to define task forces on wiki 16:10:11 <trackbot> Created ACTION-2 - Define task forces on wiki [on Luc Moreau - due 2011-05-05]. 16:10:14 <CarlOGC> quit 16:10:15 <Yogesh> Yogesh has left #prov 16:10:18 <pgroth> trackbot, end meeting 16:10:18 <trackbot> Zakim, list attendees 16:10:19 <trackbot> RRSAgent, please draft minutes 16:10:19 <RRSAgent> I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/04/28-prov-minutes.html trackbot 16:10:20 <trackbot> RRSAgent, bye 16:10:20 <RRSAgent> I see 3 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2011/04/28-prov-actions.rdf : 16:10:20 <RRSAgent> ACTION: pgroth to make link to incubator group work  16:10:20 <RRSAgent> recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/04/28-prov-irc#T16-00-17 16:10:20 <RRSAgent> ACTION: Luc_ to define task forces on wiki  16:10:20 <RRSAgent> recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/04/28-prov-irc#T16-09-38 16:10:20 <RRSAgent> ACTION: Luc to define task forces on wiki  16:10:20 <RRSAgent> recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/04/28-prov-irc#T16-10-11 # SPECIAL MARKER FOR CHATSYNC. DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE OR BELOW. SRCLINESUSED=00000415