Agenda GLD-WG telecon 14 June 2012
Last modified on 14 June 2012, at 13:57
Thursdays 15:00-16:00 UTC (10:00-11:00 Boston, 7:00-8:00 San Francisco,
15:00-16:00 London, 16:00-17:00 Paris).
Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only):
Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, or sip:email@example.com then
conference code 45394# ("GLDWG")
IRC channel: #gld on irc.w3.org on port 6665
An agenda is sent 24 hours in advance; minutes follow within a day.
Main Page for GLD Working Group
W3C Telecon Resources:
Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
Scribes Info: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Scribes Scribe
Publishing Minutes instructions:
IRC via W3 website: http://irc.w3.org/ channel="GLD"
W3C GLD Mailing Lists:
Public GLD mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org
Archive of mailing list: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-gld-wg
Members only mailing list: mailto:email@example.com
GLD Chairs mailing list mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org Contact GLD Chairs
Preliminary Items (~5 minutes)
- Determine scribe volunteer for today's telecon
- Proposal to accept the 2012-05-31 minutes.
- Discuss any important and timely matters and opportunities to liaise with other WG/CG/IG
- Provenance WG has announced 5 working drafts for review including a primer, ontology and data model that define a model for interchanging provenance on the Web.
- Any new GLD members on the call today? Please introduce yourself :)
Main Agenda (~45 minutes)
- Conference and event debrief and discussion (~35 minutes)
- FYI: Upcoming GLD related (~10 minutes)
Upcoming Meeting Agenda Planning (~10 minutes)
- 2012-06-28 : DCAT product issues(all) and ISA update (PhilA)
- Agenda, Announcements, Scribes
- Update Scribes and Regrets pages
- Using Open Data: 19-20 June 2012, Brussels Using Open Data: policy modeling, citizen empowerment, data journalism. Held 19 - 20 June 2012, European Commission Headquarters, Brussels.
- AAAI-12, focus on "Semantic Cities", 22-July-2012. The idea of the workshop is to discuss open data and how semantics can provide a foundation to facilitate high-value analytics. See: http://research.ihost.com/semanticcities12/index.html
- TPAC 29 Oct - 2 Nov 2012 in Lyon, France at the Cité Centre de Congrès de Lyon
- IOGDC 2012, Washington DC July 10-12
- Other announcements?
Scribe's Pre-Meeting Checklist
- Scribe's Pre-Meeting Checklist:
- Bots in a nutshell: Zakim handles the telecon IRC attendance & queuing; trackbot any logged Action Items; RRSAgent produces nicely formatted minutes from the IRC channel.
- If necessary, invite bots to the channel (#GLDWG) by typing 'trackbot, start telecon'
- From within the GLDWG IRC channel, please confirm:
- Zakim is present. If not, /invite zakim
- RRSAgent is present. If not, /invite rrsagent
- trackbot is present. If not, /invite trackbot
- Enter the following information:
- Meeting: <name>
- Chair: <Person's name>
- Agenda: <URL>
- Scribe: <Person's name>
- ScribeNick: <IRC nick>
- Agenda: <link to the agenda>
- Chair's Checklist:
- Scribe present, bots "on", Scribe and Chair named in IRC.
- Who's present?
- Who has sent regrets?
- Review meeting agenda
- Call for next week's agenda items
Scribe's End of Meeting Checklist
- Scribe's End of Meeting Checklist: