Agenda GLD-WG telecon 16 February 2012
Last modified on 15 February 2012, at 15:50
Thursdays 15:00-16:00 UTC (10:00-11:00 Boston, 7:00-8:00 San Francisco,
15:00-16:00 London, 16:00-17:00 Paris).
Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only):
Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, or sip:email@example.com then conference code 45394# ("GLDWG")
IRC channel: #gld on irc.w3.org on port 6665
An agenda is sent 24 hours in advance; minutes follow within a day.
Main Page for GLD Working Group
W3C Telecon Resources:
Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent
Scribes Info: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Scribes Scribe
Publishing Minutes instructions:
W3C GLD Mailing Lists:
Public GLD mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org
Archive of mailing list: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-gld-wg
Members only mailing list: mailto:email@example.com
GLD Chairs mailing list mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org Contact GLD Chairs
Preliminary Items (~5 minutes)
- Proposal to accept the minutes from the 09-Feb-2012 meeting
- Review Tracker Actions, Issues (we'll defer most of this to the main agenda discussion of FPWD deliverables).
- Discuss any important and timely opportunities to liaise with other W3 groups
Main Agenda: FPWD WIP's (~50 minutes):
- Best Practices update, 
- People update, see People wiki page (with links to ED and Product tracker).
- DCAT Product status update, see product tracker.
- Data Cube and Org Product status review/discussion, see (empty) QB and Org product trackers.
- Schedule & milestones review, Charter schedule
- Consider GLD WG F2F3 to coincide with [http://www.w3.org/2012/10/TPAC/ TPAC in Lyon, France 29 Oct - 2 Nov 2012.
- June 2012 we have an approved talk at SemTech West titled: "Progress Report on Publication of Government Linked Data Worldwide" by Bernadette.
- Other announcements?
Next Meeting preparation (5 minutes)
- Chair: George
- Scribe: TBD
- Alternate: TBD
Scribe's Pre-Meeting Checklist
- Scribe's Pre-Meeting Checklist:
- Bots in a nutshell: Zakim handles the telecon IRC attendance & queuing; trackbot any logged Action Items; RRSAgent produces nicely formatted minutes from the IRC channel.
- If necessary, invite bots to the channel (#GLDWG)
- From within the GLDWG IRC channel, please confirm:
- Zakim is present. If not, /invite zakim
- RRSAgent is present. If not, /invite rrsagent
- trackbot is present. If not, /invite trackbot
- Enter the following information:
- Meeting: <name>
- Chair: <Person's name>
- Agenda: <URL>
- Scribe: <Person's name>
- ScribeNick: <IRC nick>
- Agenda: <link to the agenda>
- Chair's Checklist:
- Scribe present, bots "on", Scribe and Chair named in IRC.
- Who's present?
- Who has sent regrets?
- Review meeting agenda
- Call for next week's agenda items
Scribe's End of Meeting Checklist
- Scribe's End of Meeting Checklist: