Last modified on 22 September 2011, at 16:01
Please justify/explain all edits to this page, in your "edit summary" text.
14:00:20 <RRSAgent> RRSAgent has joined #gld 14:00:20 <RRSAgent> logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/09/22-gld-irc 14:00:22 <trackbot> RRSAgent, make logs world 14:00:22 <Zakim> Zakim has joined #gld 14:00:24 <trackbot> Zakim, this will be EGOV_GLD 14:00:24 <Zakim> I do not see a conference matching that name scheduled within the next hour, trackbot 14:00:25 <trackbot> Meeting: Government Linked Data Working Group Teleconference 14:00:25 <trackbot> Date: 22 September 2011 14:00:32 <cygri> zakim, code? 14:00:32 <Zakim> sorry, cygri, I don't know what conference this is 14:01:05 <boris> zakim, code? 14:01:05 <Zakim> sorry, boris, I don't know what conference this is 14:01:06 <ZacharyWhitley> ZacharyWhitley has joined #gld 14:01:19 <mhausenblas> Zakim, list telecons 14:01:19 <Zakim> I don't understand 'list telecons', mhausenblas 14:01:21 <cygri> zakim, you're stupid 14:01:21 <Zakim> I don't understand 'you're stupid', cygri 14:01:22 <mhausenblas> Zakim, list telecon 14:01:22 <Zakim> I don't understand 'list telecon', mhausenblas 14:01:29 <mhausenblas> Zakim, list meetings 14:01:29 <Zakim> I don't understand 'list meetings', mhausenblas 14:01:33 <atemezi> Hi all.. 14:01:45 <cgueret_work> Hi 14:01:47 <boris> hi 14:01:50 <atemezi> @Sandro: who is MacTed? 14:01:51 <boris> zakim, code? 14:01:51 <Zakim> sorry, boris, I don't know what conference this is 14:02:19 <sandro> atemezi, MacTed is Ted Thibodeau of OpenLink Software. 14:02:22 <Yigal> I assume everyone is having a problem with the telecon conference code? 14:02:25 <cygri> sandro, code? 14:02:40 <sandro> should be gldwg 14:02:40 <boris> #gld 14:02:46 <mhausenblas> Zakim, list conferences 14:02:46 <Zakim> I see Team_(dnt)13:00Z, SW_RDFa()10:00AM, Team_Global(review)8:00AM, T&S_GLDWG()10:00AM, Team_(wf)11:58Z, WAI_ERTWG(Eval TF)10:00AM, WF_TF()9:00AM, MM_MMI(EMMA)10:00AM, 14:02:47 <sandro> dialing now 14:02:50 <Zakim> ... Team_(perso)14:00Z active 14:02:51 <Zakim> also scheduled at this time are Math_IG()10:00AM, UW_POI(POIWG)10:00AM, INC_LLDXG()10:00AM, IA_WebApps(Widgets)9:00AM, INC_(DecisionXG)10:00AM, WAI_PFWG(AAPI)10:00AM, 14:02:54 <Zakim> ... XML_PMWG()10:00AM 14:02:56 <HadleyBeeman> HadleyBeeman has joined #gld 14:02:57 <Yigal> Right, sandro, but it isn't accepted. 14:02:59 <boris> zakim, code? 14:02:59 <Zakim> sorry, boris, I don't know what conference this is 14:03:03 <cgueret_work> @cygri is that 45394 you are asking for ? 14:03:03 <mhausenblas> Zakim, this is T&S_GLDWG() 14:03:03 <Zakim> ok, mhausenblas; that matches T&S_GLDWG()10:00AM 14:03:04 <boris> #gldwg 14:03:15 <Zakim> + +3539149aagg 14:03:15 <boris> thanks michael hausenblas 14:03:17 <olyerickson> I did not have a problem with the code; used 45394 14:03:23 <mhausenblas> Zakim, aagg is me 14:03:24 <Zakim> +mhausenblas; got it 14:03:28 <bkaempgen> bkaempgen has joined #gld 14:03:29 <cygri> zakim, i'm with mhausenblas� 14:03:29 <Zakim> sorry, cygri, I do not recognize a party named 'mhausenblas�' 14:03:29 <boris> zakim, code? 14:03:30 <Zakim> the conference code is 45394 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 sip:firstname.lastname@example.org), boris 14:03:40 <boris> zakim, who is here? 14:03:47 <atemezi> @Sandro: thx. but rrsagent has problem to parse it..when making minutes.. same as for the invited people 14:03:48 <Zakim> On the phone I see +1.540.898.aaaa, +1.540.645.aabb, +49.133.6.aacc, George_Thomas, +1.240.228.aadd, +1.518.276.aaee, ??P31, +1.202.566.aaff, ??P35, ??P33, mhausenblas 14:03:51 <Zakim> On IRC I see bkaempgen, Michael Pendleton, HadleyBeeman, ZacharyWhitley, Zakim, RRSAgent, atemezi, gt, martinAlvarez, Yigal, olyerickson, mhausenblas, boris, bhyland, MacTed, cygri, 14:03:52 <olyerickson> zakim, 1.617.761.6200 is me 14:03:53 <Zakim> ... cgueret_work, trackbot, sandro 14:04:01 <Zakim> sorry, olyerickson, I do not recognize a party named '1.617.761.6200' 14:04:02 <csarven> csarven has joined #gld 14:04:24 <olyerickson> zakim, +1.518.276.aaee is me 14:04:24 <Zakim> +olyerickson; got it 14:04:43 <Zakim> + +1.440.389.aahh 14:04:44 <olyerickson> zakim, who is here? 14:04:44 <cygri> zakim, i'm with mhausenblas 14:04:44 <boris> zakim, aacc is me 14:04:47 <Zakim> +Sandro 14:04:49 <Zakim> On the phone I see +1.540.898.aaaa, +1.540.645.aabb, +49.133.6.aacc, George_Thomas, +1.240.228.aadd, olyerickson, ??P31, +1.202.566.aaff, ??P35, ??P33, mhausenblas, 14:04:55 <Zakim> ... +1.440.389.aahh, Sandro 14:04:58 <Zakim> +cygri; got it 14:05:00 <Zakim> +boris; got it 14:05:02 <Zakim> On IRC I see csarven, bkaempgen, Michael Pendleton, HadleyBeeman, ZacharyWhitley, Zakim, RRSAgent, atemezi, gt, martinAlvarez, Yigal, olyerickson, mhausenblas, boris, bhyland, MacTed, 14:05:06 <HadleyBeeman> zakim, aahh is me 14:05:07 <Zakim> ... cygri, cgueret_work, trackbot, sandro 14:05:07 <bhyland> zakim, aaaa is me 14:05:13 <Zakim> +HadleyBeeman; got it 14:05:17 <Zakim> +bhyland; got it 14:05:18 <boris> Scribe: boris 14:05:25 <Zakim> + +1.323.683.aaii 14:05:28 <cgueret_work> Zakim, cgueret_work is me 14:05:29 <Zakim> -??P35 14:05:31 <Zakim> -??P31 14:05:32 <ZacharyWhitley> zakim, aadd is me 14:05:33 <Zakim> sorry, cgueret_work, I do not recognize a party named 'cgueret_work' 14:05:38 <Zakim> +ZacharyWhitley; got it 14:05:57 <olyerickson> @bhyland I am on a landline today so can talk ;) 14:05:58 <Yigal> zakim, +1.323.683.aaii is me 14:05:58 <Zakim> +Yigal; got it 14:06:00 <mhausenblas> Zakim, who's speaking 14:06:00 <Zakim> I don't understand 'who's speaking', mhausenblas 14:06:04 <cgueret_work> Zakim, cgueret_work is me 14:06:05 <Zakim> sorry, cgueret_work, I do not recognize a party named 'cgueret_work' 14:06:06 <Zakim> +??P35 14:06:10 <sandro> zakim, who is talking? 14:06:10 <mhausenblas> Zakim, who's speaking? 14:06:14 <sandro> :-) 14:06:19 <TinaGheen> TinaGheen has joined #gld 14:06:20 <Zakim> sandro, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: bhyland (71%) 14:06:31 <Zakim> mhausenblas, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: bhyland (53%), boris (6%), ??P35 (4%), mhausenblas (5%) 14:06:37 <boris> http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2011.09.22 14:06:39 <boris> Agenda 14:07:00 <Zakim> +??P31 14:07:06 <Zakim> + +1.919.541.aajj 14:07:12 <boris> Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2011.09.22 14:07:26 <cygri> zakim, refill sandro's coffee 14:07:26 <Zakim> I don't understand 'refill sandro's coffee', cygri 14:07:39 <boris> bhyland: Scribe checklist ... 14:07:58 <bkaempgen> zakim, who is there 14:08:01 <Zakim> I don't understand 'who is there', bkaempgen 14:08:02 <boris> bhyland: welcome to everyone 14:08:09 <boris> ...: recap last meeting 14:08:19 <mhausenblas> Zakim, who's here? 14:08:19 <Zakim> On the phone I see bhyland, +1.540.645.aabb, boris, George_Thomas, ZacharyWhitley, olyerickson, +1.202.566.aaff, ??P33, mhausenblas, HadleyBeeman, Sandro, Yigal, martinAlvarez, 14:08:22 <Zakim> ... ??P31, +1.919.541.aajj 14:08:22 <Zakim> mhausenblas has cygri 14:08:23 <Zakim> On IRC I see TinaGheen, csarven, bkaempgen, Michael Pendleton, HadleyBeeman, ZacharyWhitley, Zakim, RRSAgent, atemezi, gt, martinAlvarez, Yigal, olyerickson, mhausenblas, boris, 14:08:25 <Zakim> ... bhyland, MacTed, cygri, cgueret_work, trackbot, sandro 14:08:25 <bhyland> q? 14:08:29 <boris> ...: talk from John Goodwin 14:08:35 <TinaGheen> Zakim, aabb is me 14:08:35 <Zakim> +TinaGheen; got it 14:08:45 <boris> ...: talk from Bernard 14:09:08 <bkaempgen> zakim, who's here? 14:09:08 <Zakim> On the phone I see bhyland, TinaGheen, boris, George_Thomas, ZacharyWhitley, olyerickson, +1.202.566.aaff, ??P33, mhausenblas, HadleyBeeman, Sandro, Yigal, martinAlvarez, ??P31, 14:09:10 <boris> ....: anyone new? 14:09:11 <Zakim> ... +1.919.541.aajj 14:09:11 <Zakim> mhausenblas has cygri 14:09:13 <Zakim> On IRC I see TinaGheen, csarven, bkaempgen, Michael Pendleton, HadleyBeeman, ZacharyWhitley, Zakim, RRSAgent, atemezi, gt, martinAlvarez, Yigal, olyerickson, mhausenblas, boris, 14:09:18 <Zakim> ... bhyland, MacTed, cygri, cgueret_work, trackbot, sandro 14:09:48 <boris> sarven: He works in DERI with Michael Hausenblas and Richard 14:09:57 <boris> ....: works in data-gov.ie 14:10:15 <bkaempgen> One question regarding Zakim: If I am connected through Skype, how do I know which phone code I am? 14:10:17 <boris> ...: publishing, building apps, census data 14:10:22 <Zakim> +??P52 14:11:13 <boris> bhyland: thanks Sarven 14:11:29 <boris> Sarven: he will start collaborating with the cookbook 14:11:37 <bkaempgen> ok, thanks mhausenblas 14:11:43 <epa_burgoon> epa_burgoon has joined #gld 14:11:52 <boris> PROPOSAL: Accept minutes of last meeting 14:12:05 <mhausenblas> +1 14:12:09 <gt> +1 14:12:11 <cgueret_work> +1 14:12:14 <boris> http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/meeting/2011-09-15 14:12:41 <boris> RESOLUTION: Minutes of last meeting accepted 14:12:59 <atemezi> just one question.. how to deal this "MacTed' does not match any of the 52 active names with rrsagent?" 14:13:11 <boris> Sandro: talk about how to manage the minutes 14:13:44 <boris> bhyland: today, discuss about deliverables ... and progress of this WG 14:14:02 <boris> ...: try to well spend this 1 hour per week 14:14:24 <boris> ...: we can always email, but it is good to talk 14:14:37 <boris> ...: Keynote on the Vocamp in GLD 14:14:43 <sandro> atemezi, add a line like: Guest: Ted (MacTed) Thibedeau 14:14:56 <boris> ...: get input of how this WG is going 14:15:44 <atemezi> @Sandro: thx 14:15:50 <boris> ...: check open actions 14:16:34 <boris> ...: anyone has problem with accessing the wiki? 14:16:54 <boris> ACTION-4? 14:16:54 <trackbot> ACTION-4 -- George Thomas to organize telecon with Zach, Dan, John, George, Richard for a Cube Vocab review -- due 2011-08-18 -- CLOSED 14:16:54 <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/actions/4 14:17:02 <cygri> ACTION-1? 14:17:02 <trackbot> ACTION-1 -- Sandro Hawke to investigate access issues to the wiki -- due 2011-08-11 -- CLOSED 14:17:02 <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/actions/1 14:17:35 <boris> ACTION-5? 14:17:35 <trackbot> ACTION-5 -- John Erickson to connect with Stephen Cresswell (UK-TSO) regarding provenance -- due 2011-09-08 -- OPEN 14:17:35 <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/actions/5 14:18:14 <olyerickson> To review Action 5, see: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/actions/5 14:18:19 <boris> John: start talking .... 14:18:41 <boris> ...: we can close this action 14:18:51 <boris> ...: but, now what do we want from provenance? 14:19:15 <boris> ...: one outcome is the provision of best practices of provenance in GLD 14:19:24 <boris> ...: no standards for it 14:19:35 <boris> ...:current research on provenance is not applicable 14:19:48 <bhyland> q? 14:19:49 <HadleyBeeman> q+ 14:19:53 <boris> ...: let's discuss about this 14:19:59 <boris> ack HadleyBeeman 14:20:45 <boris> HadleyBeeman: some of the data is spreadsheets, ...., 14:21:21 <boris> ... provenance can help to understand how the comples is the data ... 14:21:23 <olyerickson> +1 to helping user/consumer understand "how" to interpret data 14:21:30 <bhyland> TOPIC: Action Item on Provenance 14:21:37 <boris> ... also include requirements 14:22:02 <boris> TOPIC: Action Item on Provenance 14:22:11 <olyerickson> +1 to "pragmatic provenance" 14:22:15 <HadleyBeeman> "pragmatic provenance" — good word, bhyland 14:22:20 <bhyland> HadleyBeeman: Her group wants to figure out ways to better communicate to users what the provenance is, how to interpret data, so people know what they are looking at. 14:22:23 <boris> bhyland: any comments regarding provenance? 14:22:25 <olyerickson> q+ 14:22:49 <boris> ... looking on the charter .... this should be apart of the best practices? 14:23:05 <boris> q? 14:23:10 <olyerickson> +1 to "sniffing on it..." ;) 14:23:16 <boris> ... adding it into the best practices? 14:23:18 <bhyland> q? 14:23:20 <HadleyBeeman> +1 to adding it to best practices 14:23:20 <csarven> Zakim, I am with mhausenblas 14:23:20 <Zakim> +csarven; got it 14:23:30 <cgueret_work> +1 to add provenance in best practices 14:23:35 <boris> olyerickson: Happy to contribute 14:23:50 <boris> .... best practices is where it goes to 14:24:05 <gt> 1 to add provenance in best practices 14:24:10 <boris> ... practical provenance is good 14:24:12 <gt> +1 to add provenance in best practices 14:24:28 <gt> vocab guidance and usage examples would be great 14:24:31 <boris> ... is about how to create provenance data 14:24:31 <bhyland> Discussion around "pragematic provenance", RPI is doing "supply side provenance" work. 14:25:20 <boris> .... discussion about pragmatic provenance 14:25:29 <cygri> q+ 14:25:39 <boris> ack olyerickson 14:26:04 <boris> .... how government data should use and interact in other apps ... 14:26:07 <bhyland> olyerickson: Encouraged everyone to look at Stephen Cresswell's work, see http://wiki.esi.ac.uk/Provenance_in_Publication_of_Legislation and the notes olyerickson wrote up in the Action #5. 14:26:13 <boris> ... present provenance data to consumers 14:26:14 <bhyland> q? 14:26:44 <boris> cygri: the w3c provenance group is ongoing 14:26:56 <olyerickson> +1 to well-aligned with PROV 14:26:59 <cgueret_work> +1 14:27:02 <boris> .... we have to make sure whatever we do should be align with the provenance group 14:27:03 <bhyland> cygri: One concern is to coordinate with the W3C Provenance Group. We should dovetail. 14:27:41 <cygri> ack me 14:28:11 <cgueret_work> +q 14:28:42 <boris> olyerickson: government is very specific domain 14:29:15 <gt> +1 - and it would be nice if GLD has consensus around PROV prescribed vocab use - which is largely driven by UK GLD work already 14:29:36 <cygri> +1 to gt 14:29:43 <gt> if you're looking at someone's mashup app that uses some gld you should be able to 'see' the associated provenance 14:29:52 <boris> bhyland: let's discussion about this, if we agree to include pragmatic provenance in the best practices doc 14:30:02 <bhyland> q? 14:30:15 <olyerickson> @gt +1 14:30:16 <cgueret_work> paul groth 14:30:16 <bhyland> ack cgueret_work 14:30:23 <boris> cgueret_work: contact with the cochair of the PRovenace Group 14:30:27 <boris> ... paul groth 14:30:55 <boris> ACTION-6? 14:30:55 <trackbot> ACTION-6 -- George Thomas to follow up with bhyland, ChrisMusialek and cory-c regarding NIEM interaction with US Data.gov PMO -- due 2011-09-15 -- OPEN 14:30:55 <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/actions/6 14:30:57 <olyerickson> @gt we've done some work in that area but not driven by REQUIREMENTS 14:31:10 <boris> george: is in progress 14:31:57 <boris> bhyland: action 6 closed 14:32:26 <boris> george: still talking about action 6? 14:32:47 <boris> ACTION-8? 14:32:47 <trackbot> ACTION-8 -- George Thomas to refactor some HHS CQLD GLD using QB -- due 2011-09-15 -- OPEN 14:32:47 <trackbot> http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/actions/8 14:32:53 <bhyland> q? 14:33:05 <boris> george: action 8 is still ope 14:33:06 <boris> n 14:33:18 <boris> TOPIC: Community directory 14:33:48 <boris> bhyland: one person was on charge of this ... from revelytix 14:34:04 <boris> ... send an email remainder 14:34:09 <boris> ... in progress 14:34:46 <boris> ... anyone want to collaborate? 14:35:28 <bhyland> q? 14:35:29 <boris> ... anyone wants to help? 14:35:37 <TinaGheen> q+ 14:36:00 <boris> TinaGheen: no soft. progr.? 14:36:10 <atemezi> @bhyland: collaborate for ComDir? 14:36:19 <boris> bhyland: appropiate kind of information ... 14:36:58 <boris> ... objective information, visualization 14:37:11 <boris> TinaGheen: happy to help 14:37:22 <boris> ack TinaGheen 14:37:39 <bhyland> q? 14:37:40 <boris> TOPIC: Best Practices 14:38:05 <boris> mhausenblas: I was busy, but contribute in the following weeks 14:38:25 <boris> ... initial idea, put the content from the wiki page 14:38:31 <boris> ... to the official document 14:38:43 <boris> .... no much content on the wiki 14:38:49 <cgueret_work> shall we add a provenance section to the wiki page? 14:39:51 <boris> bhyland: reflexion ... we have to work on this ...let's be productive 14:40:16 <olyerickson> IMHO +1 to "GLD Provenance" section on Wiki but I think @bhyland & @gt should decide ;) 14:41:14 <boris> bhyland: GLD Provenance in the wiki ... 14:41:24 <gt> nothing to update from me - feeling the heat under my seat 14:41:26 <mhausenblas> See http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Best_Practices_Discussion_Summary 14:42:23 <boris> olyerickson: sounds good, put some sort of seeds for the Provenance section 14:42:31 <bhyland> ACTION: olyerickson to plug in "seed" content re: pragmatic provenance into the Best Practices wiki 14:42:31 <trackbot> Created ACTION-9 - Plug in "seed" content re: pragmatic provenance into the Best Practices wiki [on John Erickson - due 2011-09-29]. 14:43:04 <boris> bhyland: do not close action 5 yet 14:43:26 <olyerickson> Close Action-5 14:43:27 <trackbot> ACTION-5 Connect with Stephen Cresswell (UK-TSO) regarding provenance closed 14:43:39 <cgueret_work> ACTION: cgueret_work to talk with Paul about provenance 14:43:40 <trackbot> Created ACTION-10 - Talk with Paul about provenance [on Christophe Gueret - due 2011-09-29]. 14:43:44 <boris> TOPIC standard vocabularies 14:43:47 <bhyland> q? 14:43:47 <bkaempgen> q+ 14:44:00 <cygri> q+ 14:44:24 <boris> bkaempgen: question regarding semantics statistics workshops, impresions? 14:44:34 <bhyland> TOPIC: Standard Vocabs for GLD 14:44:55 <boris> richard: a number of potential things interesting for this WG, but it is early 14:44:56 <bhyland> cygri: there was a workshop on the intersection of statistical data and sem technologies. 14:45:18 <boris> ... data cube, what is microdata ... metadata for this data collection 14:45:21 <HadleyBeeman> q+ 14:45:28 <olyerickson> Curious about "standards" for vocab publication. I love Neologism, but seems like DCAT shifted from CTIC -> Neologism -> Plain Old HTML (W3C) 14:45:35 <atemezi> Lov could be a good starting point for Standard Vocabs 14:45:47 <boris> cygri: too early to talk about this 14:45:58 <boris> .... from the data cube side ... nothing much 14:46:22 <bhyland> cygri: this workshop is nascient at this stage … how to tackle new areas not covered by data cube. 14:46:22 <boris> ... more people interested on data cube ... discussion on how to tackle new areas not covered by data cube 14:46:40 <gt> discussion with Dan Gillman yesterday (don't think Dan is on this call today), mentioned this event, and sounds as if Richard is making a SKOS convert out of him - but he also talked about some (apparently) agreed 'deficiencies' of SKOS - presumably to be used for extending QB(?)? 14:46:43 <boris> ... was in Germany 14:47:09 <boris> .... ddi ... is an xml standard 14:47:17 <Zakim> + +1.202.691.aakk 14:47:23 <boris> ... people use to describe data files in the services 14:47:37 <mhausenblas> Michael Hausenblas: Re DDI see http://www.ddialliance.org/ 14:47:43 <boris> .... workshop ... how to connect this community to semantic web 14:48:14 <HadleyBeeman> q- 14:48:54 <boris> cygri: one thing ... extending skos? 14:48:57 <bhyland> q? 14:49:20 <atemezi> +1 for "extending skos" 14:49:29 <boris> Dan Gillman: data documentation initiative, standards, classification schemes ... sdmx, data cube ... 14:50:00 <bhyland> Dan Gillman: Looking at data documentation standard meets needs with a sprinkle of stat data cube. Addressed the viability of SKOS to meet the needs of social scientists & beyond. 14:50:20 <boris> ... discussion about how to extend skos .... 14:50:28 <boris> ... wrote a report about this 14:50:49 <bhyland> Dan Gillman: Wrote recommendation/report on the basics. Dan offered to share a copy with this working group. 14:50:54 <bhyland> q? 14:51:13 <boris> Dan Gillman: offers to share the report with us 14:51:33 <boris> bhyland: thanks for sharing 14:52:02 <boris> .... send it to the public gld mailing list 14:52:20 <boris> acks bkaempgen 14:52:22 <bhyland> ack bkaempgen 14:52:50 <boris> cygri: no much work on the data cube in the past few weeks 14:53:20 <boris> ... take the specification from googlecode and create a w3c draft 14:53:51 <boris> ... it would be a editors draft ... 14:54:00 <mhausenblas> Michael Hausenblas: We're using https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/ 14:54:08 <bhyland> cygri: There hasn't been too much concrete progress in the last few weeks in the GLD Vocab Group, but he's planning to start the editor's draft based on existing spec. 14:54:14 <olyerickson> For the minutes, please specify URL for Data Cube draft (google code) 14:54:39 <cygri> current data cube draft is here: http://publishing-statistical-data.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/specs/src/main/html/cube.html 14:54:52 <bhyland> q? 14:54:57 <boris> bhyland: comment about the status of the WG 14:55:03 <bhyland> ack cygri 14:55:05 <Zakim> - +1.919.541.aajj 14:55:06 <boris> ... anyone wants to say sth 14:55:19 <bhyland> TOPIC: Progress with GLD WG 14:55:53 <bhyland> cygri: We've gone through the normal WG 'start up phase', now we have to transition to the day to day work of the WG. This needs to happen. 14:55:55 <HadleyBeeman> q+ 14:56:30 <mhausenblas> Michael Hausenblas: I've updated the Wiki at http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Main_Page#Deliverables to reflect the workspace 14:57:00 <bhyland> cygri: Don't know if everything on the Deliverables will be done. A lot of interest. There has be interest & energy from within the group to drive it forward, it cannot be the co-chairs. 14:57:07 <olyerickson> q+ 14:57:18 <mhausenblas> Michael Hausenblas: +1 to what Richard said 14:57:39 <boris> HadleyBeeman: ... noise 14:57:54 <HadleyBeeman> deadlines would be great 14:58:02 <HadleyBeeman> (even if they're aspirational) 14:58:16 <HadleyBeeman> It's hard to know what to feed into, when. And where our priorities are in any given week. 14:58:46 <boris> bhyland: put some efforts on the community directory ... 14:59:27 <bhyland> q? 14:59:33 <HadleyBeeman> q- 14:59:36 <olyerickson> ahhh 14:59:48 <boris> olyerickson: +1 to richard 14:59:49 <olyerickson> q- 15:00:28 <boris> bhyland announcements? 15:00:44 <olyerickson> +1 to great meeting! ;) 15:01:21 <gt> +1 and thanks Bernadette and Boris - bye all! 15:01:21 <HadleyBeeman> Thanks, bhyland! 15:01:23 <cgueret_work> bye 15:01:25 <Zakim> -olyerickson 15:01:26 <Zakim> - +1.202.566.aaff 15:01:26 <Zakim> - +1.202.691.aakk 15:01:27 <Zakim> -mhausenblas 15:01:27 <Zakim> -ZacharyWhitley 15:01:27 <Zakim> -HadleyBeeman 15:01:28 <sandro> thanks, bhyland ! 15:01:29 <Zakim> -Yigal 15:01:31 <Zakim> -bhyland 15:01:33 <Zakim> -Sandro 15:01:35 <Zakim> -??P52 15:01:37 <Zakim> -George_Thomas 15:01:41 <Zakim> -TinaGheen 15:01:43 <Zakim> -martinAlvarez 15:01:44 <Yigal> Yigal has left #gld 15:01:45 <boris> RRSAgent, make minutes 15:01:45 <RRSAgent> I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/09/22-gld-minutes.html boris 15:01:45 <bhyland> Thank you Boris, please let me know of edits to the scribe "short sheet". 15:01:49 <atemezi> thanks, bye!! 15:01:57 <martinAlvarez> martinAlvarez has left #gld 15:02:15 <boris> thank you bhyland .... you help a lot with the scribbing ... 15:02:59 <bkaempgen> bkaempgen has joined #gld 15:03:06 <Zakim> -boris 15:04:59 <Zakim> -??P31 15:07:22 <boris> RRSAgent, make minutes 15:07:22 <RRSAgent> I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/09/22-gld-minutes.html boris 15:08:26 <boris> RRSAgent, set logs world-visible 15:08:49 <boris> RRSAgent, make minutes 15:08:49 <RRSAgent> I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/09/22-gld-minutes.html boris # SPECIAL MARKER FOR CHATSYNC. DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE OR BELOW. SRCLINESUSED=00000385