From Government Linked Data (GLD) Working Group Wiki
Agenda GLD-WG telecon 07-Nov 2013
Thursdays 15:00-16:00 UTC (10:00-11:00 Boston, 7:00-8:00 San Francisco, 15:00-16:00 London, 16:00-17:00 Paris). Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only): Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, or sip:email@example.com then conference code 45394# ("GLDWG") IRC channel: #gld on irc.w3.org on port 6665 An agenda is sent 24 hours in advance; minutes follow within a day.
W3C Telecon Resources: Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent Scribes Info: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Scribes Scribe Publishing Minutes instructions: http://www.w3.org/2009/CommonScribe/panel/?group=gld&go=Use+This+Group IRC via W3 website: http://irc.w3.org/ channel="GLD" W3C GLD Mailing Lists: Public GLD mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org Archive of mailing list: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-gld-wg Members only mailing list: mailto:email@example.com GLD Chairs mailing list mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org Contact GLD Chairs
W3C GLD Resources: # Planning for transitions to Recommendation. See Reference Rec track process
Countdown: We have 8 weeks left in our charter extension! (Including this one)
REMINDER: NORTH AMERICA HAS FINISHED DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME. THIS MEETING WILL BE AT THE NORMAL TIME FOR NON-AMERICANS.
Preliminary Items (~5 minutes)
- Scribe volunteer please
- Discuss any important and timely matters and opportunities to liaise with other WG/CG/IG
- Accept minutes of previous meeting.
Main Agenda (~45 minutes)
For each deliverable, please be ready to talk about:
- where you are at the moment and what you've accomplished since our last call
- what outstanding issues remain
- what you need from the working group to resolve your work before the end of December.
- Data Cube -
- ISSUE-69 (IC-8 Errata): Typo in IC-8 rule ) — Dave Reynolds
- ORG - Dave Reynolds, Cygri
- Awaiting implementations.
- Decision for possible transition to working group note to be NEXT WEEK. (Ref: ORG implementations)
- Best practices - Boris, Ghislain & Bernadette
- Text to review for 10 Nov.
- Current issues? Progress on the URI and SKOS section?
- DCAT - Any other issues? Fadi & John Erickson
- DCAT/ADMS versioning.
- Settled? DCAT:mediaType use — also settled?
- Where are we on Last Call comments? (ref: DCAT LC comments)
- Chair: Hadley
- Alternate: TBD
Scribe's Pre-Meeting Checklist
- Scribe's Pre-Meeting Checklist:
- Bots in a nutshell: Zakim handles the telecon IRC attendance & queuing; trackbot any logged Action Items; RRSAgent produces nicely formatted minutes from the IRC channel.
- If necessary, invite bots to the channel (#gld) by typing 'trackbot, start telecon'
- From within the GLDWG IRC channel, please confirm:
- Zakim is present. If not, /invite zakim
- RRSAgent is present. If not, /invite rrsagent
- trackbot is present. If not, /invite trackbot
- Enter the following information:
- Meeting: <name>
- Chair: <Person's name>
- Agenda: <URL>
- Scribe: <Person's name>
- ScribeNick: <IRC nick>
- Agenda: <link to the agenda>
- Chair's Checklist:
- Scribe present, bots "on", Scribe and Chair named in IRC.
- Who's present?
- Who has sent regrets?
- Review meeting agenda
- Call for next week's agenda items
Scribe's End of Meeting Checklist
- Scribe's End of Meeting Checklist:
- RRSAgent, set logs world-visible
- RRSAgent, generate minutes
- Preliminary minutes are sent to http://www.w3.org/YYYY/MM/DD-gld-minutes.html
- Go to http://www.w3.org/2009/CommonScribe/panel/?group=gld&go=Use+This+Group
- Copy IRC log and generate preview.
- Go to minutes URL (provided by RRSAgent) and select "preview nicely formatted minutes"
- Select "Save for Review/Approval"
- Issues and status check on all deliverables