From Government Linked Data (GLD) Working Group Wiki
Agenda GLD-WG telecon 20-Jun 2013
Thursdays 15:00-16:00 UTC (10:00-11:00 Boston, 7:00-8:00 San Francisco, 15:00-16:00 London, 16:00-17:00 Paris). Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only): Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, or sip:email@example.com then conference code 45394# ("GLDWG") IRC channel: #gld on irc.w3.org on port 6665 An agenda is sent 24 hours in advance; minutes follow within a day.
W3C Telecon Resources: Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent Scribes Info: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Scribes Scribe Publishing Minutes instructions: http://www.w3.org/2009/CommonScribe/panel/?group=gld&go=Use+This+Group IRC via W3 website: http://irc.w3.org/ channel="GLD" W3C GLD Mailing Lists: Public GLD mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org Archive of mailing list: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-gld-wg Members only mailing list: mailto:email@example.com GLD Chairs mailing list mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org Contact GLD Chairs
W3C GLD Resources: # Planning for transitions to Recommendation. See Reference Rec track process
Preliminary Items (~5 minutes)
- Scribe volunteer please
- Proposal to accept the 2013-05-30 minutes.
- Discuss any important and timely matters and opportunities to liaise with other WG/CG/IG
- Any new GLD members on the call today? Please introduce yourself :)
- Check out our main wiki page with deliverables status, see http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Main_Page.
Main Agenda (~45 minutes)
- Extension to the Working Group
- Rec-track deliverables:
- DCAT: Where are we on second last call?
- Data Cube & ORG: transitioning to CR
- Quick check on the remaining notes:
- LD Glossary and review of 5 Star Linked Data and 5 Star Linked Open Data definitions, please see https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/raw-file/default/glossary/index.html
- Best Practices - progress? Points for discussion?
- Data Cube UCR - where did we land on this?
- DCAT UCR - has this been reviewed? When should we plan to transition it?
- RegORG & ADMS - Re-transition due to changes? Phil Archer
- Remaining issues: Tracker review
Announcements & Resources
- First International Workshop on Semantic Statistics (SemStats)" @ ISWC2013, http://datalift.org/en/event/semstats2013 (deadline July 12)
- Chair: Hadley
- Scribe: Bernadette
- Alternate: TBD
Scribe's Pre-Meeting Checklist
- Scribe's Pre-Meeting Checklist:
- Bots in a nutshell: Zakim handles the telecon IRC attendance & queuing; trackbot any logged Action Items; RRSAgent produces nicely formatted minutes from the IRC channel.
- If necessary, invite bots to the channel (#gld) by typing 'trackbot, start telecon'
- From within the GLDWG IRC channel, please confirm:
- Zakim is present. If not, /invite zakim
- RRSAgent is present. If not, /invite rrsagent
- trackbot is present. If not, /invite trackbot
- Enter the following information:
- Meeting: <name>
- Chair: <Person's name>
- Agenda: <URL>
- Scribe: <Person's name>
- ScribeNick: <IRC nick>
- Agenda: <link to the agenda>
- Chair's Checklist:
- Scribe present, bots "on", Scribe and Chair named in IRC.
- Who's present?
- Who has sent regrets?
- Review meeting agenda
- Call for next week's agenda items
Scribe's End of Meeting Checklist
- Scribe's End of Meeting Checklist:
- RRSAgent, set logs world-visible
- RRSAgent, generate minutes
- Catch-up: rec-track docs ORG, Cube and DCAT and WG Notes (Glossary, BP, others
Facts about "Meetings:Telecon20130620"
|Subject||Catch-up: rec-track docs ORG, Cube and DCAT and WG Notes (Glossary, BP, others +|
|Date||June 20, 2013 +|