From Government Linked Data (GLD) Working Group Wiki
Agenda GLD-WG telecon 30-May 2013
Thursdays 15:00-16:00 UTC (10:00-11:00 Boston, 7:00-8:00 San Francisco, 15:00-16:00 London, 16:00-17:00 Paris). Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only): Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, or sip:firstname.lastname@example.org then conference code 45394# ("GLDWG") IRC channel: #gld on irc.w3.org on port 6665 An agenda is sent 24 hours in advance; minutes follow within a day.
W3C Telecon Resources: Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent Scribes Info: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Scribes Scribe Publishing Minutes instructions: http://www.w3.org/2009/CommonScribe/panel/?group=gld&go=Use+This+Group IRC via W3 website: http://irc.w3.org/ channel="GLD" W3C GLD Mailing Lists: Public GLD mailing list: email@example.com Archive of mailing list: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-gld-wg Members only mailing list: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org GLD Chairs mailing list mailto:email@example.com Contact GLD Chairs
W3C GLD Resources: # Planning for transitions to Recommendation. See Reference Rec track process
Countdown: This is the last teleconference left in our charter. We plan to continue meeting to complete outstanding items until we have formal decision from W3C Mgmt about an extension. They next meet 19-June-2013.
Preliminary Items (~5 minutes)
- Scribe volunteer please
- Proposal to accept the last meeting's minutes.
- Discuss any important and timely matters and opportunities to liaise with other WG/CG/IG
- Check out our main wiki page with deliverables status, see http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Main_Page.
Main Agenda (~50 minutes)
- Topic: Congratulations ADMS published as WG Note as of 28-May-2013, see http://www.w3.org/TR/vocab-adms/
- Topic: ORG, Cube to CR (DaveR)
- We held CR call w/ W3C Mgmt. Editor has addressed remaining issues, ready to move to CR
- Finalize PubRules issue (Sandro)
- Topic: DCAT (Fadi et al)
- DCAT ready for LC2? See comments http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/DCAT_LC_comments
- Topic: LD Glossary (Bern et al)
- Confirm feedback reviewed, see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-gld-wg/2013May/
- Make Glossary downloadable, automatically - discuss approaches
- Topic: Community Directory
- Ongoing support via W3C Community Group, (post June 2013), see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-gld-wg/2013May/0138.html
- Topic: Best Practices
- Last updates 18-April-2013, see https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/raw-file/default/bp/index.html
- See updated schedule, see http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/BP_Timetable#Overview
- Topic: JSON-LD Feedback, see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-gld-wg/2013May/0090.html
- We asked for another week but has anyone provided input??
- Topic: QB-UCR (Postponed due to audio issues)
- Decision on remaining workload & whether to publish as WG Note
- Extension update - Next W3C Mgmt mtg 19-June-2013, so no decision until then.
- Remaining issues: Tracker review
Announcements & Resources
- Chair: Bernadette
- Scribe: Ghislain
- Alternate: TBD
- Regrets: Makx, PhilA (SemTech travel), Hadley, Deirdre (London travel)
Scribe's Pre-Meeting Checklist
- Scribe's Pre-Meeting Checklist:
- Bots in a nutshell: Zakim handles the telecon IRC attendance & queuing; trackbot any logged Action Items; RRSAgent produces nicely formatted minutes from the IRC channel.
- If necessary, invite bots to the channel (#gld) by typing 'trackbot, start telecon'
- From within the GLDWG IRC channel, please confirm:
- Zakim is present. If not, /invite zakim
- RRSAgent is present. If not, /invite rrsagent
- trackbot is present. If not, /invite trackbot
- Enter the following information:
- Meeting: <name>
- Chair: <Person's name>
- Agenda: <URL>
- Scribe: <Person's name>
- ScribeNick: <IRC nick>
- Agenda: <link to the agenda>
- Chair's Checklist:
- Scribe present, bots "on", Scribe and Chair named in IRC.
- Who's present?
- Who has sent regrets?
- Review meeting agenda
- Call for next week's agenda items
Scribe's End of Meeting Checklist
- Scribe's End of Meeting Checklist:
- RRSAgent, set logs world-visible
- RRSAgent, generate minutes
- ORG, Cube to CR; Postponed DCAT for LC2 (until next week); LD Glossary, QB-UCR, Extension update
Facts about "Meetings:Telecon20130530"
|Subject||ORG, Cube to CR; Postponed DCAT for LC2 (until next week); LD Glossary, QB-UCR, Extension update +|
|Date||May 30, 2013 +|