From Government Linked Data (GLD) Working Group Wiki
Agenda GLD-WG telecon 28-Feb 2013
Thursdays 15:00-16:00 UTC (10:00-11:00 Boston, 7:00-8:00 San Francisco, 15:00-16:00 London, 16:00-17:00 Paris). Teleconferences (official participants and invited guests only): Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, or sip:firstname.lastname@example.org then conference code 45394# ("GLDWG") IRC channel: #gld on irc.w3.org on port 6665 An agenda is sent 24 hours in advance; minutes follow within a day.
Main Page for GLD Working Group
W3C Telecon Resources: Zakim instructions: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html RRSAgent instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/03/RRSAgent Scribes Info: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Scribes Scribe Publishing Minutes instructions: http://www.w3.org/2009/CommonScribe/panel/?group=gld&go=Use+This+Group IRC via W3 website: http://irc.w3.org/ channel="GLD" W3C GLD Mailing Lists: Public GLD mailing list: email@example.com Archive of mailing list: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-gld-wg Members only mailing list: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org GLD Chairs mailing list mailto:email@example.com Contact GLD Chairs
W3C GLD Resources: # Planning for transitions to Recommendation. See Reference Rec track process
Countdown: We have 13 weekly teleconferences left in our charter! (Including this one)
Preliminary Items (~5 minutes)
- Scribe volunteer please
- Proposal to accept the 2013-02-21 minutes.
- Discuss any important and timely matters and opportunities to liaise with other WG/CG/IG
- Any new GLD members on the call today? Please introduce yourself :)
- Check out our main wiki page with deliverables status, see http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Main_Page.
Main Agenda (~45 minutes)
- Review steps for Transition to Publication of First Public and Last Call 
- Negotiating Last Call review schedule (with chairs of groups with dependencies)
- What is next?
- Chair Team Contact sends a transition request to the Domain Lead(s) responsible for the group(s) publishing the document, cc'ing firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Have we satisfied LC review comments for:
- Data Cube: Review timeline (Goals or suitability for Last Call and Candidate Recommendation) - Richard Cyganiac Dave Reynolds
- DCAT: Fadi John Erickson
- ORG: Dave Reynolds
- RegOrg as W3C Working Note?: Phil Archer
- Best Practices: Bernadette Hyland Boris Villazón-Terrazas
- Linked Data Glossary: Bernadette Hyland Next week we'd like to ask WG for resolution to publish as WG Note.
- Working group housekeeping
- Face-to-Face planning for Galway (April 11-12, 2013).
- Agenda: Editors and reviewers, what would be useful here?
- Deadlines for booking? Deirdre
- Face-to-Face planning for Galway (April 11-12, 2013).
- Remaining issues: Tracker review
- Open items, see http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/issues/open
- Raised items, http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/issues/raised
- 2013 GLD WG F2F Thur-Friday 11-12 April 2012 in Dublin.
- To be coincident with the European Data Forum Tues-Wed April 9-10, 2013. The EDF series is a joint activity of the EC FP7 projects BIG, LOD2, and PlanetData and is supported by the European Commission. See http://2013.data-forum.eu/
Announcements & Resources
- Open Data on the Web workshop - Call for contributions. W3C, Open Data Institute, Open Knowledge Foundation.
- European Data Forum 2013 - Call for Contribution
- 9-10 April 2013 in Dublin, Ireland. Submissions should be sent via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deadline for submissions is: 22nd Feb 2013, 02.00pm CET
- Details on the Call for Contribution: http://bit.ly/EDF2013-CfC
- Congratulations! Two W3C members have participated in writing a book titled "Linked Data" by David Wood (co-chair W3C RDF Working Group, member LDP WG), Marsha Zaidman, Luke Ruth and Michael Hausenblas (W3C Advisory Group, member GLD WG & others), see http://www.manning.com/dwood/
- The book will teach Web developers how to create, manage and publish Linked Data.
- Chair: Bernadette
- Scribe: TBD
- Alternate: TBD
- Regrets: Boris Villazón-Terrazas, Makx Deckers
Scribe's Pre-Meeting Checklist
- Scribe's Pre-Meeting Checklist:
- Bots in a nutshell: Zakim handles the telecon IRC attendance & queuing; trackbot any logged Action Items; RRSAgent produces nicely formatted minutes from the IRC channel.
- If necessary, invite bots to the channel (#gld) by typing 'trackbot, start telecon'
- From within the GLDWG IRC channel, please confirm:
- Zakim is present. If not, /invite zakim
- RRSAgent is present. If not, /invite rrsagent
- trackbot is present. If not, /invite trackbot
- Enter the following information:
- Meeting: <name>
- Chair: <Person's name>
- Agenda: <URL>
- Scribe: <Person's name>
- ScribeNick: <IRC nick>
- Agenda: <link to the agenda>
- Chair's Checklist:
- Scribe present, bots "on", Scribe and Chair named in IRC.
- Who's present?
- Who has sent regrets?
- Review meeting agenda
- Call for next week's agenda items
Scribe's End of Meeting Checklist
- Scribe's End of Meeting Checklist:
- RRSAgent, set logs world-visible
- RRSAgent, generate minutes
- Preliminary minutes are sent to http://www.w3.org/YYYY/MM/DD-gld-minutes.html
- Go to http://www.w3.org/2009/CommonScribe/panel/?group=gld&go=Use+This+Group
- Copy IRC log and generate preview.
- Go to minutes URL (provided by RRSAgent) and select "preview nicely formatted minutes"
- Select "Save for Review/Approval"
- DCAT, ORG, Cube, LOD Best Practices, next F2F 11-12 April 2012 Dublin
Facts about "Meetings:Telecon20130228"
|Subject||DCAT, ORG, Cube, LOD Best Practices, next F2F 11-12 April 2012 Dublin +|
"Date" is a type and predefined property provided by Semantic MediaWiki to represent date values.
|February 28, 2013 +|