IRC log of rdb2rdf on 2011-06-21

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:37:33 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #rdb2rdf
15:37:33 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/06/21-rdb2rdf-irc
15:37:35 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
15:37:35 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #rdb2rdf
15:37:37 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be 7322733
15:37:37 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see SW_RDB2RDF()12:00PM scheduled to start in 23 minutes
15:37:38 [trackbot]
Meeting: RDB2RDF Working Group Teleconference
15:37:38 [trackbot]
Date: 21 June 2011
15:37:52 [mhausenblas]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdb2rdf-wg/2011Jun/0113.html
15:37:59 [mhausenblas]
Chair: Michael
15:38:12 [mhausenblas]
regrets+ Soeren
15:38:26 [mhausenblas]
regrets+ Juan
15:38:30 [mhausenblas]
regrets+ Marcelo
15:38:41 [mhausenblas]
regrets+ Percy
15:39:03 [mhausenblas]
regrets+ Seema
15:39:11 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, please draft minutes
15:39:11 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/06/21-rdb2rdf-minutes.html mhausenblas
15:39:25 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, please make the records public
15:39:25 [RRSAgent]
I'm logging. I don't understand 'please make the records public', mhausenblas. Try /msg RRSAgent help
15:39:40 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, please make the logs public
15:39:40 [RRSAgent]
I'm logging. I don't understand 'please make the logs public', mhausenblas. Try /msg RRSAgent help
15:39:46 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, make the logs public
15:39:46 [RRSAgent]
I'm logging. I don't understand 'make the logs public', mhausenblas. Try /msg RRSAgent help
15:40:04 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, make logs public
15:43:11 [betehess]
ok
15:43:15 [mhausenblas]
thanks!
15:43:20 [mhausenblas]
scribenick: betehess
15:47:56 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
15:47:56 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/06/21-rdb2rdf-minutes.html mhausenblas
15:54:05 [mhausenblas]
regrets+ Nuno
15:54:09 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
15:54:09 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/06/21-rdb2rdf-minutes.html mhausenblas
15:56:55 [dmcneil]
dmcneil has joined #RDB2RDF
15:58:23 [betehess]
s/ok//
15:58:35 [betehess]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
15:58:35 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/06/21-rdb2rdf-minutes.html betehess
15:59:01 [betehess]
s/thanks!//
15:59:38 [Zakim]
SW_RDB2RDF()12:00PM has now started
15:59:45 [Zakim]
+dmcneil
15:59:58 [Zakim]
+mhausenblas
16:00:16 [mhausenblas]
present+ David
16:00:46 [Ashok]
Ashok has joined #rdb2rdf
16:01:21 [boris]
boris has joined #rdb2rdf
16:01:26 [boris]
zakim, code?
16:01:26 [Zakim]
the conference code is 7322733 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.26.46.79.03 tel:+44.203.318.0479), boris
16:02:19 [Zakim]
+ +49.133.6.aaaa
16:02:22 [Zakim]
+Alexandre
16:02:26 [mhausenblas]
present+ Boris
16:02:29 [Zakim]
+Souri
16:02:31 [cygri_]
cygri_ has joined #rdb2rdf
16:02:32 [boris]
zakim, aaaa is boris
16:02:32 [Zakim]
+boris; got it
16:02:44 [Zakim]
+Ashok_Malhotra
16:02:49 [mhausenblas]
present+ Alex
16:02:52 [Souri]
Souri has joined #rdb2rdf
16:02:59 [mhausenblas]
present+ Ashok
16:03:21 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, who's here?
16:03:21 [Zakim]
On the phone I see dmcneil, mhausenblas, boris, Alexandre, Souri, Ashok_Malhotra
16:03:23 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Souri, cygri_, boris, Ashok, dmcneil, Zakim, RRSAgent, mhausenblas, LeeF, MacTed, cygri, iv_an_ru_, betehess, ericP, trackbot
16:03:33 [mhausenblas]
present+ Souri
16:03:39 [ericP]
Zakim, please dial ericP-office
16:03:39 [Zakim]
ok, ericP; the call is being made
16:03:41 [Zakim]
+EricP
16:03:45 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
16:03:45 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/06/21-rdb2rdf-minutes.html mhausenblas
16:03:46 [cygri_]
zakim, i'm with mhausenblas
16:03:46 [Zakim]
+cygri_; got it
16:03:56 [mhausenblas]
present+ Richard
16:04:07 [ericP]
present+ ericP
16:04:11 [ericP]
present+ eric
16:04:15 [mhausenblas]
present+ Michael
16:05:10 [mhausenblas]
Topic: Admin
16:05:16 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, who's here?
16:05:16 [Zakim]
On the phone I see dmcneil, mhausenblas, boris, Alexandre, Souri, Ashok_Malhotra, EricP
16:05:19 [Zakim]
mhausenblas has cygri_
16:05:20 [Zakim]
On IRC I see Souri, cygri_, boris, Ashok, dmcneil, Zakim, RRSAgent, mhausenblas, LeeF, MacTed, iv_an_ru_, betehess, ericP, trackbot
16:05:35 [betehess]
PROPOSAL: Accept the minutes of last meeting http://www.w3.org/2011/06/14-rdb2rdf-minutes.html
16:06:47 [ericP]
second
16:06:54 [betehess]
PROPOSAL: Accept the minutes of last meeting http://www.w3.org/2011/06/14-rdb2rdf-minutes.html with a change from rdfs:range to rdfs:domain
16:06:57 [ericP]
second
16:06:59 [cygri]
+1
16:07:13 [betehess]
+1
16:07:43 [betehess]
RESOLUTION: Accept the minutes of last meeting http://www.w3.org/2011/06/14-rdb2rdf-minutes.html with a change from rdfs:range to rdfs:domain
16:08:04 [mhausenblas]
Topic: ISSUE-29
16:08:27 [betehess]
mhausenblas: my intention is to have no pending issue
16:08:47 [cygri]
ISSUE-29?
16:08:47 [trackbot]
ISSUE-29 -- Require blank node and IRI identifier expressions to produce strings -- pending review
16:08:47 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/track/issues/29
16:08:47 [mhausenblas]
ISSUE-29?
16:08:47 [trackbot]
ISSUE-29 -- Require blank node and IRI identifier expressions to produce strings -- pending review
16:08:47 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/track/issues/29
16:08:50 [betehess]
... people from rdb2rdf and rdf wgs: please advise
16:09:20 [Souri]
seems unrelated
16:09:30 [betehess]
@@: not sure why it's related to the rdf wg
16:09:48 [Souri]
q+
16:09:49 [betehess]
mhausenblas: it's because it's related to blank nodes
16:10:17 [betehess]
@@: it's about literals and strings
16:10:27 [dmcneil]
+q
16:10:28 [betehess]
... so I don't see the relation with bnodes
16:10:44 [betehess]
s/@@/cygri/
16:10:51 [Souri]
+1 to Richard (Issue-29 has no relation at all to RDF 1.1 string literal)
16:11:17 [mhausenblas]
q?
16:11:20 [mhausenblas]
ack Souri
16:11:29 [betehess]
Souri: looked at it a bit
16:11:34 [betehess]
... agree with richard
16:12:13 [betehess]
mhausenblas: my bad, I mixed it up with issue 29
16:12:14 [mhausenblas]
ISSUE-9
16:12:25 [cygri]
ISSUE-9?
16:12:25 [trackbot]
ISSUE-9 -- Generate Blank Nodes for duplicate tuples -- postponed
16:12:25 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/track/issues/9
16:12:26 [betehess]
... wanted to speak about ISSUE-9
16:12:46 [ericP]
cygri, (aside: does 29 lean on SPARQL BNode constructors? http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-sparql11-query-20110512/#func-bnode)
16:12:50 [dmcneil]
-q
16:12:54 [mhausenblas]
q?
16:13:24 [betehess]
q+
16:13:30 [mhausenblas]
ack betehess
16:13:50 [ericP]
betehess: iirc, we had two solutions for the DM
16:14:07 [ericP]
... it was ok in the algorithm to define bnodes
16:14:46 [ericP]
... it wasn't clear how to do it in the datalog rules
16:15:08 [mhausenblas]
q?
16:15:10 [ericP]
... J&M found an article about how to add multiset semantics to datalog
16:15:18 [ericP]
... this is really about SQL and not about RDF
16:15:34 [ericP]
... (can't resolve this without J||M here)
16:15:49 [mhausenblas]
PROPOSAL: Change status of ISSUE-9 to OPEN and Michael asks Juan/Marcelo re next steps
16:15:56 [betehess]
+1
16:16:03 [ericP]
+1
16:16:06 [boris]
+1
16:16:11 [betehess]
RESOLUTION: Change status of ISSUE-9 to OPEN and Michael asks Juan/Marcelo re next steps
16:16:30 [mhausenblas]
Topic: Review of open actions/issues
16:17:09 [mhausenblas]
ACTION: Hausenblas to mail Juan/Marcelo re ISSUE-9
16:17:09 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-135 - Mail Juan/Marcelo re ISSUE-9 [on Michael Hausenblas - due 2011-06-28].
16:17:38 [mhausenblas]
ACTION-126?
16:17:38 [trackbot]
ACTION-126 -- Souripriya Das to implement ISSUE-18 resolution and make sure that all class and property names are meaningful -- due 2011-05-24 -- OPEN
16:17:38 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/track/actions/126
16:17:58 [betehess]
Souri: would like to close action-126 if everybody agree
16:18:59 [betehess]
[ souri explaining how he implemented issue-18 ]
16:19:23 [betehess]
... is this solution ok?
16:19:33 [mhausenblas]
Michael: looking at http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/r2rml/
16:20:06 [Souri]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/r2rml/#LogicalTable_Class
16:20:25 [betehess]
mhausenblas: is that possible to see the changes in CVS?
16:20:32 [betehess]
... that's my wish
16:22:02 [betehess]
... fine with Souri's work, wondering if we should do micro-reviewing
16:22:28 [betehess]
cygri: if this is controversial, editors should advertise their changes
16:22:45 [betehess]
... in case anybody complains
16:23:40 [mhausenblas]
PROPOSAL: If an Editor thinks that a change is controversial, the Editor notifies WG, silence is interpreted as consensus
16:23:52 [ericP]
+1
16:23:54 [betehess]
sounds good
16:23:55 [dmcneil]
+q
16:24:01 [mhausenblas]
ack dmcneil
16:24:11 [mhausenblas]
q?
16:24:21 [betehess]
dmcneil: I think that changes on properties are a step backward
16:24:26 [ericP]
i agree with David, but i am ok with the general proposal
16:24:28 [betehess]
.... prefers how they were before
16:24:33 [Souri]
email that I had sent regarding this change (Action-126): http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdb2rdf-wg/2011Jun/0092.html
16:24:55 [ericP]
that is, i'm happy for souri to make the change, notify us, and we push back
16:25:38 [betehess]
RESOLUTION: If an Editor thinks that a change is controversial, the Editor notifies WG, silence is interpreted as consensus
16:25:57 [ericP]
that said, there are a couple folks who prefer terser predicate names
16:26:09 [mhausenblas]
q?
16:26:10 [betehess]
mhausenblas: dmcneil, you have a post to your proposal?
16:26:31 [betehess]
dmcneil: we should postpone this conversation
16:26:56 [dmcneil]
that was Richard, not me
16:26:59 [mhausenblas]
close ACTION-126
16:26:59 [trackbot]
ACTION-126 Implement ISSUE-18 resolution and make sure that all class and property names are meaningful closed
16:27:14 [Souri]
q+
16:27:22 [mhausenblas]
ack Souri
16:27:26 [mhausenblas]
ISSUE-18?
16:27:26 [trackbot]
ISSUE-18 -- Allow SQL queries to be reused in a mapping -- open
16:27:26 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/track/issues/18
16:27:28 [betehess]
s/dmcneil, you have/cygri, you have/
16:27:52 [betehess]
s/dmcneil: we should/cygri, we should/
16:28:20 [betehess]
Souri: I propose we close the first issue and open a new one
16:28:33 [betehess]
mhausenblas: but I agree with Souri
16:28:37 [betehess]
dmcneil: +1
16:28:53 [mhausenblas]
PROPOSAL: close ISSUE-18
16:29:03 [Souri]
+1
16:29:11 [betehess]
+1
16:29:11 [cygri]
+1, the issue is addressed in ACTION-126
16:29:15 [boris]
+1
16:29:28 [betehess]
RESOLVED: close ISSUE-18
16:30:30 [mhausenblas]
ACTION-123?
16:30:30 [trackbot]
ACTION-123 -- Souripriya Das to implement decision re ISSUE-25 -- due 2011-05-24 -- OPEN
16:30:30 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/track/actions/123
16:30:41 [betehess]
Souri: it's about the little text in the resolution
16:30:56 [betehess]
... where to put it?
16:31:02 [betehess]
... in the introduction?
16:31:08 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
16:31:08 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/06/21-rdb2rdf-minutes.html mhausenblas
16:31:24 [betehess]
... or create a new section
16:31:54 [mhausenblas]
q?
16:32:14 [betehess]
cygri: would like to think about it and propose on the ML
16:32:57 [mhausenblas]
ACTION-124?
16:32:57 [trackbot]
ACTION-124 -- Seema Sundara to implement decision re ISSUE-29 (bNodes identifier and URI expressions be of string types) -- due 2011-05-24 -- OPEN
16:32:57 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/track/actions/124
16:33:00 [dmcneil]
I created ISSUE-46 to capture the naming issue
16:33:09 [mhausenblas]
thanks, dmcneil
16:34:53 [ericP]
cygri pointed me at related d2r functions
16:35:31 [betehess]
mhausenblas: anything that should produce uri, it must produce valid uris
16:35:47 [betehess]
ericP: we can provide people some functions
16:36:36 [betehess]
s/mhausenblas: anything that should/cygri: anything that should/
16:37:56 [betehess]
ericP: usually, we don't assert functions will produce valid uris
16:38:08 [Souri]
I am okay with raising an issue for it
16:38:20 [betehess]
cygri: I suggest we don't discuss it now, let's open an issue
16:39:38 [betehess]
cygri: what do we do when we have to cast values to uris?
16:39:57 [mhausenblas]
ISSUE-132?
16:39:57 [trackbot]
ISSUE-132 does not exist
16:40:05 [betehess]
mhausenblas: so we can't close action-124
16:40:05 [mhausenblas]
ACTION-132?
16:40:05 [trackbot]
ACTION-132 -- Boris Villazón-Terrazas to update UML diagrams to reflects changes from ISSUE-32 and ISSUE-18 -- due 2011-06-21 -- OPEN
16:40:05 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/track/actions/132
16:40:34 [mhausenblas]
ACTION-133?
16:40:34 [trackbot]
ACTION-133 -- Eric Prud'hommeaux to write proposal for issue-22 -- due 2011-06-07 -- OPEN
16:40:34 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/track/actions/133
16:41:02 [betehess]
ericP: written some text, some review by cygri, so some progress
16:41:08 [betehess]
... not ready to be closed
16:41:19 [mhausenblas]
ACTION-117?
16:41:19 [trackbot]
ACTION-117 -- Michael Hausenblas to figure out runtime and if charter extension is necessary -- due 2011-05-31 -- OPEN
16:41:19 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/track/actions/117
16:41:56 [betehess]
mhausenblas: who of you guys can help me?
16:42:20 [betehess]
ericP: does it mean writing text to the AC?
16:42:36 [betehess]
... ok, if you drive it
16:42:45 [betehess]
Ashok: I can help
16:43:21 [betehess]
... but how long to you want the extension?
16:43:52 [betehess]
mhausenblas: if LC is September, maybe another year after September?
16:44:21 [betehess]
ericP&ashok: makes sense
16:46:04 [mhausenblas]
ACTION-69
16:46:07 [mhausenblas]
ACTION-69?
16:46:07 [trackbot]
ACTION-69 -- Daniel Miranker to work on UC&R on OLAP application -- due 2011-05-31 -- OPEN
16:46:07 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/track/actions/69
16:46:23 [betehess]
cygri: we should re-assign to somebody in the wg
16:47:04 [betehess]
mhausenblas: it's a use case that it would be nice to have
16:47:29 [betehess]
cygri: for me, this document is to drive the design of the specs
16:47:45 [betehess]
... so we may do without that?
16:47:58 [cygri]
PROPOSAL: close ISSUE-69, the UC&R ship has sailed
16:48:09 [cygri]
PROPOSAL: close ACTION-69, the UC&R ship has sailed
16:48:11 [mhausenblas]
+1
16:48:14 [ericP]
+1
16:48:15 [Souri]
+1 to dropping it
16:48:16 [betehess]
+1
16:48:19 [boris]
+1
16:48:26 [betehess]
RESOLUTION: close ACTION-69, the UC&R ship has sailed
16:48:30 [mhausenblas]
close ACTION-69
16:48:30 [trackbot]
ACTION-69 Work on UC&R on OLAP application closed
16:48:53 [betehess]
ACTION-&*?
16:49:00 [betehess]
ACTION-78?
16:49:00 [trackbot]
Sorry... I don't know anything about this channel
16:49:11 [betehess]
ACTION-68?
16:49:11 [trackbot]
Sorry... I don't know anything about this channel
16:50:06 [ericP]
action-102?
16:50:06 [trackbot]
ACTION-102 -- Ted Thibodeau to sum up the possibilities for generating reliable URIs for DM (to avoid bNodes) on the Wiki -- due 2011-05-24 -- OPEN
16:50:06 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/track/actions/102
16:50:30 [betehess]
ACTION-102
16:50:41 [betehess]
mhausenblas: do we still need it?
16:51:00 [betehess]
ericP: it could affect dm and r2rml
16:51:15 [betehess]
... with solution not involving bnodes
16:51:30 [betehess]
... at this point, it will be difficult to come up with arguments
16:51:45 [mhausenblas]
PROPOSAL: close ACTION-102
16:51:47 [betehess]
+1
16:51:47 [ericP]
+1
16:51:51 [boris]
+1
16:51:56 [betehess]
RESOLUTION: close ACTION-102
16:51:57 [cygri]
+1, four months was enough time
16:51:57 [Souri]
+1
16:52:03 [mhausenblas]
close ACTION-102
16:52:03 [trackbot]
ACTION-102 Sum up the possibilities for generating reliable URIs for DM (to avoid bNodes) on the Wiki closed
16:52:31 [mhausenblas]
ACTION-115?
16:52:31 [trackbot]
ACTION-115 -- Sören Auer to create an issue addressing vendor-specific names like "owner" -- due 2011-05-24 -- OPEN
16:52:31 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/track/actions/115
16:52:39 [Souri]
q+
16:52:58 [mhausenblas]
close ACTION-115
16:52:58 [trackbot]
ACTION-115 Create an issue addressing vendor-specific names like "owner" closed
16:53:02 [mhausenblas]
ack Souri
16:54:39 [betehess]
mhausenblas: would like to keep it open, to see the official terminology from sql
16:54:56 [mhausenblas]
ACTION-134?
16:54:56 [trackbot]
ACTION-134 -- Juan Sequeda to ask Marcelo Arenas whether he is happy to be co-editor of the NULL Note -- due 2011-06-21 -- OPEN
16:54:56 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/track/actions/134
16:55:08 [mhausenblas]
close ACTION-134
16:55:08 [trackbot]
ACTION-134 Ask Marcelo Arenas whether he is happy to be co-editor of the NULL Note closed
16:55:12 [betehess]
mhausenblas: Marcelo accepted
16:56:07 [betehess]
ACTION-128?
16:56:07 [trackbot]
Sorry... I don't know anything about this channel
16:56:20 [mhausenblas]
ACTION-27?
16:56:20 [trackbot]
ACTION-27 -- Michael Hausenblas to invite Olaf some time in the future (will be decided by group) -- due 2011-02-01 -- PENDINGREVIEW
16:56:20 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/track/actions/27
16:56:31 [cygri]
PROPOSAL: drop ACTION-27 as outdated
16:56:39 [mhausenblas]
+1
16:56:44 [Souri]
+1
16:56:49 [boris]
+1
16:56:59 [mhausenblas]
close ACTION-27
16:56:59 [trackbot]
ACTION-27 Invite Olaf some time in the future (will be decided by group) closed
16:57:00 [betehess]
RESOLUTION: drop ACTION-27 as outdated
16:57:00 [cygri]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/track/actions/pendingreview
16:57:40 [mhausenblas]
close ACTION-96
16:57:40 [trackbot]
ACTION-96 Capture this (multiple subject maps) and other (future) potential error cases in the Wiki (ISSUE-16) closed
16:57:43 [mhausenblas]
close ACTION-97
16:57:43 [trackbot]
ACTION-97 Look into D2RQ implementation and update http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/wiki/Entity_disambiguation closed
16:57:50 [mhausenblas]
close ACTION-130
16:57:50 [trackbot]
ACTION-130 Implement ISSUE-32 as resolved today (based on http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdb2rdf-wg/2011May/0030.html) closed
16:58:12 [mhausenblas]
close ACTION-100
16:58:12 [trackbot]
ACTION-100 Ask Marie-Claire Forgue if there is a chance to present or discuss RDB2RDF at the W3C track at WWW2011 closed
17:00:29 [Zakim]
-Souri
17:00:31 [mhausenblas]
[adjourned]
17:00:34 [Zakim]
-EricP
17:00:36 [Zakim]
-mhausenblas
17:00:36 [Zakim]
-Ashok_Malhotra
17:00:37 [Zakim]
-dmcneil
17:00:38 [Zakim]
-boris
17:00:39 [Zakim]
-Alexandre
17:00:39 [Zakim]
SW_RDB2RDF()12:00PM has ended
17:00:41 [Zakim]
Attendees were dmcneil, mhausenblas, +49.133.6.aaaa, Alexandre, Souri, boris, Ashok_Malhotra, EricP, cygri_
17:00:42 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
17:00:42 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/06/21-rdb2rdf-minutes.html mhausenblas
17:04:07 [mhausenblas]
trackbot, end telecon
17:04:07 [trackbot]
Zakim, list attendees
17:04:07 [Zakim]
sorry, trackbot, I don't know what conference this is
17:04:08 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, please draft minutes
17:04:08 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/06/21-rdb2rdf-minutes.html trackbot
17:04:09 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, bye
17:04:09 [RRSAgent]
I see 1 open action item saved in http://www.w3.org/2011/06/21-rdb2rdf-actions.rdf :
17:04:09 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Hausenblas to mail Juan/Marcelo re ISSUE-9 [1]
17:04:09 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/06/21-rdb2rdf-irc#T16-17-09