IRC log of rdb2rdf on 2011-03-01

Timestamps are in UTC.

16:58:09 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #rdb2rdf
16:58:09 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2011/03/01-rdb2rdf-irc
16:58:11 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs world
16:58:11 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #rdb2rdf
16:58:13 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be 7322733
16:58:13 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see SW_RDB2RDF()12:00PM scheduled to start in 2 minutes
16:58:14 [trackbot]
Meeting: RDB2RDF Working Group Teleconference
16:58:14 [trackbot]
Date: 01 March 2011
16:58:21 [mhausenblas]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdb2rdf-wg/2011Mar/0000.html
16:58:25 [mhausenblas]
Chair: Michael
16:58:37 [mhausenblas]
regrets+ Percy
16:58:53 [mhausenblas]
regrets+ Alexandre
16:59:03 [mhausenblas]
regrets+ Nuno
16:59:05 [iv_an_ru]
iv_an_ru has joined #rdb2rdf
16:59:09 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
16:59:09 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/03/01-rdb2rdf-minutes.html mhausenblas
16:59:14 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, make logs public
16:59:42 [Zakim]
SW_RDB2RDF()12:00PM has now started
16:59:49 [Zakim]
+cygri
17:00:53 [Zakim]
+juansequeda
17:01:01 [boris]
boris has joined #rdb2rdf
17:01:10 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, who's here?
17:01:10 [Zakim]
On the phone I see cygri, juansequeda
17:01:11 [Zakim]
On IRC I see boris, iv_an_ru, Zakim, RRSAgent, juansequeda, mhausenblas, ivan, cygri, MacTed, betehess, trackbot
17:01:45 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, cygri really is mhausenblas
17:01:45 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'cygri really is mhausenblas', mhausenblas
17:02:02 [Zakim]
+boris
17:02:15 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, mhausenblas is with cygri
17:02:15 [Zakim]
+mhausenblas; got it
17:03:25 [ivan]
zakim, dial ivan-voip
17:03:26 [Zakim]
ok, ivan; the call is being made
17:03:27 [Zakim]
+Ivan
17:03:28 [dmcneil]
dmcneil has joined #RDB2RDF
17:03:43 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, who' s here?
17:03:43 [Zakim]
I don't understand your question, mhausenblas.
17:03:46 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, who's here?
17:03:46 [Zakim]
On the phone I see cygri, juansequeda, boris, Ivan
17:03:48 [Zakim]
cygri has cygri, mhausenblas
17:03:49 [Zakim]
On IRC I see dmcneil, boris, iv_an_ru, Zakim, RRSAgent, juansequeda, mhausenblas, ivan, cygri, MacTed, betehess, trackbot
17:04:08 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, pick a victim
17:04:08 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose mhausenblas
17:04:10 [Zakim]
+ +1.636.544.aaaa
17:04:26 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, aaaa is dmcneil
17:04:26 [Zakim]
+dmcneil; got it
17:05:21 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, pick a victim
17:05:21 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose Ivan
17:05:46 [boris]
I can try to do my best
17:05:48 [boris]
today
17:05:51 [ericP]
ericP has joined #rdb2rdf
17:05:59 [mhausenblas]
scribenick: boris
17:06:03 [ericP]
Zakim, please dial ericP-office
17:06:03 [Zakim]
ok, ericP; the call is being made
17:06:05 [Zakim]
+EricP
17:06:51 [boris]
TOPIC ADMIN
17:06:55 [Zakim]
+OpenLink_Software
17:07:04 [boris]
PROPOSAL: Accept minutes
17:07:11 [boris]
of last meeting
17:07:17 [boris]
http://www.w3.org/2011/02/22-rdb2rdf-minutes.html
17:07:29 [boris]
+1
17:07:50 [boris]
RESOLUTION: Accepted minutes of last meeting
17:08:12 [MacTed]
Zakim, OpenLink_Software is temporarily me
17:08:12 [Zakim]
+MacTed; got it
17:08:14 [boris]
michael: Mid march new publication
17:08:22 [boris]
...: drafts
17:08:26 [soeren]
soeren has joined #RDB2RDF
17:08:35 [boris]
TOPIC: Direct Mapping
17:08:47 [mhausenblas]
ACTION-98?
17:08:47 [trackbot]
ACTION-98 -- Juan Sequeda to rename Issue 11 and fix it in the DM -- due 2011-02-08 -- CLOSED
17:08:47 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/track/actions/98
17:08:53 [boris]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/directMapping/
17:08:56 [mhausenblas]
ACTION-99?
17:08:56 [trackbot]
ACTION-99 -- Juan Sequeda to change ISSUE-13 to postponed and add ref from ISSUE-11 to ISSUE-13 -- due 2011-02-08 -- OPEN
17:08:56 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/track/actions/99
17:09:12 [mhausenblas]
close ACTION-99
17:09:12 [trackbot]
ACTION-99 Change ISSUE-13 to postponed and add ref from ISSUE-11 to ISSUE-13 closed
17:09:19 [mhausenblas]
ACTION-102?
17:09:19 [trackbot]
ACTION-102 -- Ted Thibodeau to sum up the possibilities for generating reliable URIs for DM (to avoid bNodes) on the Wiki -- due 2011-02-15 -- OPEN
17:09:19 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/track/actions/102
17:09:21 [boris]
juan: action 99 close
17:09:37 [boris]
michael: any news regarding this?
17:09:45 [boris]
MacTed: nothing new
17:09:47 [mhausenblas]
ISSUE 14?
17:09:51 [mhausenblas]
ISSUE-14?
17:10:00 [boris]
michael: ISSUE 14 ... ?
17:10:08 [boris]
ISSUE-14?
17:10:08 [trackbot]
ISSUE-14 -- Many-to-Many tables -- open
17:10:08 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/track/issues/14
17:10:49 [boris]
michael: anything related to this issue?
17:11:22 [boris]
juan: let's hear richard opinion about this? ... many to many on direct mapping
17:11:56 [boris]
juan: richard, you pointed out that d2r users were waiting for this
17:12:21 [boris]
richard: what do we want to achieve with the DM? that the question
17:12:23 [ericP]
this will be tricky without resolve without ashok and richard on the same call
17:12:41 [boris]
...: useful thing of DM
17:12:46 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
17:12:46 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/03/01-rdb2rdf-minutes.html mhausenblas
17:13:01 [boris]
...: what people want to do with this default RDF
17:13:16 [boris]
...: sparql query for sure
17:13:36 [boris]
...: I would evaluate the DM by how easy is to do sparql query against it
17:13:56 [boris]
....: as M2M is hard to do a sparql query
17:14:21 [boris]
...: also there will be some theoretical cases ...
17:14:33 [boris]
...: these corner cases are not convincing
17:14:55 [boris]
...: any given tool for just pushing button for generating RDF triples
17:15:04 [boris]
...: not to generate an intermediate table
17:15:15 [boris]
juan: how many people complain about this in d2r?
17:15:31 [boris]
richard: no one has complaint about this
17:15:34 [ericP]
Stonebraker's counter example: CREATE TABLE Marriages (p1 INT, p2 INT, FOREIGN KEY (p1 REFERENCES Person(ID), FOREIGN KEY (p2 REFERENCES Person(ID)));
17:15:55 [boris]
...: since the current approach (get rid of the intermediate table) ... 5 years more or less
17:16:18 [boris]
...: no corner cases ... d2r has only one approach
17:16:47 [boris]
...: after we did the m2m, no more complains
17:16:55 [boris]
noise
17:17:04 [Zakim]
+dmcneil.a
17:17:10 [Zakim]
-dmcneil
17:17:26 [boris]
richard: cannot recall anything about the current approach
17:17:44 [boris]
eric: it's nothing particular about this
17:17:44 [mhausenblas]
q?
17:18:02 [boris]
...: for instance nothing to get the directionally
17:18:11 [boris]
...: main issue is the complexity
17:18:23 [boris]
juan: I dont see the corner example
17:18:29 [boris]
...: person and married
17:18:55 [boris]
richard: order of the columns by someone
17:19:12 [boris]
...: even arbitrarily
17:19:20 [boris]
...: we can say it is incorrect
17:19:34 [boris]
eric: ?? modelling is feasible
17:19:48 [boris]
...: there are cases when is optimal
17:20:07 [boris]
MacTed: any change, change the mapping
17:20:22 [boris]
...: then the mapping is different even if is a "bit" different
17:20:34 [boris]
eric: if I made assertions to be tracked ...
17:20:48 [boris]
...: I don't need to visit my code
17:20:55 [boris]
MacTEd: dependes in the code
17:21:06 [boris]
richard: not true in SQL
17:21:18 [boris]
eric: I meant other thing
17:21:30 [boris]
MacTed: q: create two tables in RDB
17:21:42 [boris]
... join id equals identify columns
17:21:58 [boris]
...: you have sth not resolvable?
17:22:04 [boris]
is far from norm
17:22:11 [boris]
eric: look at different table
17:22:25 [boris]
juan: keep it simple
17:22:48 [ivan]
zakim, mute me
17:22:48 [Zakim]
Ivan should now be muted
17:22:56 [boris]
...: everyone is gona to complain
17:23:01 [boris]
... then we have to go back
17:23:16 [boris]
... the only way to "prove" this is richard experience
17:23:24 [boris]
... we have to learn from this
17:23:33 [boris]
michael: kind of lost
17:23:50 [boris]
...: the group more or less agreed to do anything about m2m?
17:24:00 [boris]
...: are we able to come with a proposal?
17:24:06 [boris]
juan: don't think so
17:24:09 [boris]
... yet
17:24:28 [boris]
... richard, do you want to inlclude it in the DM?
17:24:32 [boris]
richard: yes
17:24:53 [boris]
juan: include a binary table as a relationshiop
17:25:11 [boris]
... we don't keep it simple, keep it real
17:25:16 [dmcneil]
+q
17:25:22 [boris]
michael: let's keep mid march ...
17:25:38 [mhausenblas]
ack dmcneil
17:25:43 [boris]
...: either put some work to resolve it or came to a proposal
17:26:00 [boris]
eric?: only binary table?
17:26:13 [mhausenblas]
s/eric?/dmcneil
17:26:20 [boris]
juan: two foering keys, compound columns ...binary relation
17:26:24 [boris]
dmcneil: ok, thanks
17:26:36 [boris]
juan: the proposal can be we need more feedback
17:26:42 [ericP]
s/eric?:/dmcneil:/
17:26:57 [boris]
juan?
17:27:12 [boris]
thanks juan!
17:27:25 [boris]
michael: would you please juan type the proposal
17:27:52 [boris]
...: we should try to get feedback on this ...
17:27:54 [cygri]
q+
17:28:01 [juansequeda]
PROPOSAL: Many-to-Many table in direct mapping is still an open issue. Publish the Direct Mapping WD with this open issue and get feedback
17:28:04 [mhausenblas]
ack cygri
17:28:53 [boris]
richard: ...extra work to write those queries ... proposes to do an extra work on the editors
17:29:10 [boris]
eric: DM foundation, is not the final product
17:29:24 [boris]
...: what do we have to do in R2RML
17:29:45 [boris]
...: nice mapping from SPARQL to SQL queries, how hard we make their lifes
17:29:55 [boris]
michael:we have a concrete proposal
17:30:03 [boris]
...: we need more input
17:30:08 [MacTed]
+1 Proposal as written
17:30:10 [boris]
...: as an open issue
17:30:17 [ericP]
+1
17:30:20 [boris]
...: any objections of the current proposal
17:30:54 [boris]
richard: another option is to do both, put the table in the graph, and also the direct table in the graph
17:31:15 [boris]
michael: good to include this in issue 14
17:31:19 [boris]
eric: only subject?
17:31:24 [boris]
michael: anywhere
17:31:33 [juansequeda]
ISSUE-14?
17:31:33 [trackbot]
ISSUE-14 -- Many-to-Many tables -- open
17:31:33 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/track/issues/14
17:31:45 [mhausenblas]
Michael: if you mentioned ISSUE-14 in a mail tracker will pick it up
17:32:01 [boris]
michael: no objections to this proposal
17:32:28 [boris]
RESOLUTION: ROPOSAL: Many-to-Many table in direct mapping is still an open issue. Publish the Direct Mapping WD with this open issue and get feedback
17:32:36 [boris]
sorry
17:32:53 [boris]
SOLUTION: ROPOSAL accepted
17:33:09 [boris]
SOLUTION: PROPOSAL accepted
17:33:27 [boris]
RESOLUTION: Many-to-Many table in direct mapping is still an open issue. Publish the Direct Mapping WD with this open issue and get feedback
17:33:35 [boris]
accepted
17:33:37 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
17:33:37 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/03/01-rdb2rdf-minutes.html mhausenblas
17:33:47 [mhausenblas]
ISSUE-9?
17:33:47 [trackbot]
ISSUE-9 -- Generate Blank Nodes for duplicate tuples -- open
17:33:47 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/track/issues/9
17:33:56 [boris]
michael: issue 9, blank node... status?
17:34:16 [boris]
... is there an action about that, yes ...
17:34:17 [iv_an_ru]
iv_an_ru has joined #rdb2rdf
17:34:22 [boris]
... any progress?
17:34:52 [boris]
... either we have sth there, or we can handle next week
17:35:08 [boris]
... it depends if we deliver sth there
17:35:24 [boris]
... please do not deliver an hour before the call
17:35:25 [mhausenblas]
ISSUE-10?
17:35:25 [trackbot]
ISSUE-10 -- Hash vs Slash -- open
17:35:25 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/track/issues/10
17:35:31 [boris]
michael: issue 10
17:35:34 [boris]
... status?
17:35:39 [boris]
... juan?
17:36:02 [boris]
eric: several emails about it
17:36:12 [boris]
... hash with no fragment identifier
17:36:24 [boris]
... in html are identical
17:36:32 [boris]
juan: no preferences about this
17:37:04 [ivan]
+1 cygri
17:37:04 [boris]
michael: something that a user wants to provide as a configuration
17:37:11 [ivan]
#_
17:37:13 [boris]
richard: on the DM the closest approximation by default
17:37:39 [juansequeda]
base_uri/table = URI for a Table
17:37:55 [juansequeda]
base_uri/table/attribute = URI for a column
17:37:59 [boris]
richard: argument not having _ ... because URIs looks nicer
17:38:01 [ivan]
q+
17:38:19 [boris]
... not everyone wants to resolve these urls
17:38:24 [juansequeda]
base_uri/table/attribute=value#_ vs base_uri/table/attribute=value URI for a tuple
17:38:32 [boris]
... this is just for resolve on the web
17:38:43 [boris]
michael: there is an option to write R2RML to modify it
17:38:55 [ivan]
ack ivan
17:39:13 [boris]
ivan: two separate issues, use # or use #_
17:39:31 [boris]
...: already pointed in the emails
17:39:49 [boris]
... if we don't use the "#" put an extra load on the server side
17:40:23 [boris]
richard: assumes that the identities are non-information resources, ...
17:40:34 [boris]
ivan: they identify in the table
17:40:42 [boris]
ivan: they identify a row in the table
17:40:51 [boris]
richard: this is information resource for me
17:41:05 [boris]
ivan: you said that you can use R2RML to modify it
17:41:11 [boris]
... adding or removing
17:41:29 [boris]
michael: LD deployment is important and we have to do it ...
17:41:53 [ericP]
what's the md5sum of <People/ID=7#_> ?
17:42:11 [boris]
... I don't see any strong reason for not doing that
17:42:13 [ericP]
or the md5sum of <People/ID=7> ?
17:42:46 [boris]
ivan: agree, if we use a #, this works in most cases ... people may not like the # because is ugly ....
17:43:13 [boris]
richard: sorry Ivan, the row in a table is an information resource
17:43:48 [boris]
eric: ..... trying to separate IR to real
17:43:58 [boris]
richard: you are confusing resource and representation
17:44:04 [boris]
... eric=you
17:44:15 [boris]
...: we have spent some much time on this
17:44:23 [boris]
...: no new things about this ..
17:45:09 [boris]
...: many cases it doesn't matter at all ... people only has to spaqrl
17:45:53 [boris]
ivan: way more specific that the discussion about http 14
17:46:11 [boris]
...: the URI that identify that row is this
17:46:15 [boris]
...: agree with Richard
17:46:29 [boris]
eric: things to look at it ...
17:46:45 [boris]
...: is sth in the DB that is an information resource
17:46:47 [boris]
?
17:46:59 [boris]
... according to richard, yes
17:47:10 [boris]
MacTed: it is always an information resource
17:47:18 [boris]
...: description is a document
17:47:32 [cygri]
quoting AWWW: The distinguishing characteristic of these resources is that all of their essential characteristics can be conveyed in a message. We identify this set as “information resources.”
17:47:41 [boris]
...: information in the database is information resource
17:48:01 [boris]
richard: definition of information resource
17:48:29 [boris]
.... IR: The distinguishing characteristic of these resources is that all of their essential characteristics can be conveyed in a message. We identify this set as “information resources.
17:49:02 [boris]
...: what is the case in which we can have a problem?
17:49:19 [boris]
...: access via SPARQL, no problem
17:49:36 [boris]
... access via deferenable URI
17:49:38 [boris]
no problem
17:50:09 [boris]
...: only if you are on these cases,
17:50:23 [ivan]
zakim, mute me
17:50:23 [Zakim]
Ivan should now be muted
17:50:24 [boris]
....: not SPARQL, no dump
17:50:36 [boris]
...: not use R2RML
17:50:44 [boris]
...: only then you will have the case
17:51:05 [boris]
eric: compatible with LD principles
17:51:21 [ivan]
zakim, unmute me
17:51:21 [Zakim]
Ivan should no longer be muted
17:51:30 [boris]
... whether or not use SPARQL, we make sure to make resolvable
17:52:12 [boris]
eric: again, db records are not information resources, 303, ... there is a community that think this is an issue
17:52:16 [boris]
richard: who?
17:52:25 [boris]
eric:. ...
17:52:36 [cygri]
Jonathan Reese (?)
17:52:40 [boris]
eric: bunch of people from standford
17:52:56 [boris]
eric: Jonathan Rees
17:53:00 [boris]
... for example
17:53:14 [MacTed]
http://sharedname.org/
17:53:26 [boris]
michael: we won't be able to come up with sth, how important is this?
17:53:29 [cygri]
PROPOSAL: row identifiers should be base_uri/table/attribute=value without # or #_ at the end
17:53:29 [mhausenblas]
http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-rdb2rdf-ucr-20100608/#intro-whyrdb2rdf
17:53:47 [boris]
michael: let's see the UC document
17:54:06 [MacTed]
q+
17:54:10 [boris]
... based on that, we need to explain in the DM ....
17:54:36 [boris]
... I don't see why to emphasize one of them,
17:54:46 [boris]
eric: do we have to eliminated ...
17:54:50 [mhausenblas]
ack MacTed
17:55:01 [boris]
MacTed: we are talking about the DM, not the optimal mapping
17:55:11 [boris]
... it is basic, it is the simplest
17:55:15 [boris]
... and it will work
17:55:22 [boris]
eric: it works both ways
17:55:39 [boris]
MacTed: it doesn't work in all cases
17:55:59 [boris]
OPOSAL: row identifiers should be base_uri/table/attribute=value without # or #_ at the end
17:56:00 [ericP]
-1
17:56:03 [MacTed]
+1 proposal as written
17:56:04 [boris]
PROPOSAL: row identifiers should be base_uri/table/attribute=value without # or #_ at the end
17:56:07 [cygri]
+1
17:56:08 [mhausenblas]
+1
17:56:11 [boris]
+1
17:56:18 [dmcneil]
+1
17:56:19 [juansequeda]
+1
17:56:23 [juansequeda]
+1 from amrcelo too
17:56:40 [ivan]
0
17:57:17 [boris]
eric: when people say these are not information resources ....
17:57:20 [juansequeda]
s/amrcelo/marcelo
17:57:48 [boris]
...: if they are, there are requirements for LD ....
17:58:01 [juansequeda]
q+ to ask if we are going to publish on March 15?
17:58:02 [boris]
...: hash space reduces the number of round trips
17:58:18 [boris]
eric: there are people
17:58:43 [boris]
michael: I don't see any strong reason
17:59:00 [boris]
juan: we still on track of mid march deadline
17:59:12 [cygri]
q+
17:59:21 [boris]
michael: no very good reason
17:59:30 [mhausenblas]
ack cygri
17:59:31 [boris]
...: if they are not happy ...
17:59:56 [boris]
richard: regardless of the nature of the resources, the suggestion to do without the hash works
18:00:10 [boris]
...: because you can use R2RML to modify it
18:00:30 [boris]
...: even with the argument of they are not information resources
18:00:49 [boris]
eric: three arguments, which one are you refering to?
18:00:53 [boris]
richard: only one
18:00:58 [boris]
richard: I hear only one
18:01:38 [boris]
richard: even if they are not information resources, why to do this in the DM
18:02:04 [boris]
eric: if they are information resources, I predict we will have much problem ... if we don't treat them as information resources
18:02:28 [boris]
...: if they aren't not information resources, we have some impact on the server, 303
18:02:41 [boris]
MacTed: but we have R2RML
18:02:51 [boris]
richard: 303 are compatible with LD
18:03:07 [boris]
MacTed: your objection is gone the
18:03:08 [boris]
n
18:03:37 [boris]
eric: nonIF DM produces a graph that are both compatible to LD and efficient to access
18:03:47 [cygri]
+1 MacTed
18:03:49 [boris]
MacTed: default is not always efficient
18:03:56 [boris]
+1 MacTed
18:04:10 [boris]
eric: ok
18:04:25 [boris]
MacTed: so remove this objection?
18:04:42 [boris]
eric: if we say that de direct graph considers 303 ...
18:04:51 [boris]
s/de/the
18:05:04 [boris]
MacTed: you can include it in your payload
18:05:18 [boris]
eric: I can live with it, if we can do the rewrite
18:05:27 [mhausenblas]
PROPOSAL: row identifiers should be base_uri/table/attribute=value without # or #_ at the end
18:05:36 [boris]
PROPOSAL: row identifiers should be base_uri/table/attribute=value without # or #_ at the end
18:05:41 [mhausenblas]
Michael: any objections?
18:05:58 [boris]
RESOLUTION: row identifiers should be base_uri/table/attribute=value without # or #_ at the end
18:06:18 [boris]
michael: so, we can close the issue right?
18:06:34 [boris]
... DM editors pls make sure to implement this on DM and close issue 10
18:06:50 [boris]
... do you need an action for that?
18:06:55 [boris]
... implemented the resolution
18:07:03 [boris]
... to implement the resolution
18:07:20 [boris]
juan: I'll check it and do some clean as well
18:07:39 [boris]
juan: hierarchical tables?
18:07:41 [mhausenblas]
ACTION: Juan to implement decision re ISSUE-10 (remove hash) and close ISSUE-10
18:07:41 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-104 - Implement decision re ISSUE-10 (remove hash) and close ISSUE-10 [on Juan Sequeda - due 2011-03-08].
18:08:12 [boris]
michael: DM issue: 10, 14 (postpone), 15 (open)
18:08:15 [boris]
...:
18:08:27 [boris]
michael: next time focus on R2RML
18:08:51 [boris]
michael: action 10 is closed
18:08:59 [mhausenblas]
s/10,/10 (closed)
18:09:10 [Zakim]
-juansequeda
18:09:10 [mhausenblas]
RRSAgent, draft minutes
18:09:10 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/03/01-rdb2rdf-minutes.html mhausenblas
18:09:11 [Zakim]
-dmcneil.a
18:09:13 [Zakim]
-EricP
18:09:13 [Zakim]
-MacTed
18:09:15 [Zakim]
-cygri
18:09:17 [ivan]
zakim, drop me
18:09:17 [Zakim]
Ivan is being disconnected
18:09:18 [Zakim]
-Ivan
18:09:24 [Zakim]
-boris
18:09:25 [Zakim]
SW_RDB2RDF()12:00PM has ended
18:09:27 [Zakim]
Attendees were cygri, juansequeda, boris, mhausenblas, Ivan, +1.636.544.aaaa, dmcneil, EricP, MacTed
18:09:44 [boris]
michael I don't remember how to clean the minutes?
18:10:51 [mhausenblas]
Zakim, who's here?
18:10:51 [Zakim]
apparently SW_RDB2RDF()12:00PM has ended, mhausenblas
18:10:52 [Zakim]
On IRC I see iv_an_ru, ericP, dmcneil, boris, Zakim, RRSAgent, mhausenblas, cygri, MacTed, betehess, trackbot
18:10:59 [mhausenblas]
trackbot, end telecon
18:10:59 [trackbot]
Zakim, list attendees
18:10:59 [Zakim]
sorry, trackbot, I don't know what conference this is
18:11:00 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, please draft minutes
18:11:00 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2011/03/01-rdb2rdf-minutes.html trackbot
18:11:01 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, bye
18:11:01 [RRSAgent]
I see 1 open action item saved in http://www.w3.org/2011/03/01-rdb2rdf-actions.rdf :
18:11:01 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Juan to implement decision re ISSUE-10 (remove hash) and close ISSUE-10 [1]
18:11:01 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2011/03/01-rdb2rdf-irc#T18-07-41