IRC log of svg on 2010-06-10

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:30:02 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #svg
14:30:02 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/06/10-svg-irc
14:30:04 [trackbot]
RRSAgent, make logs public
14:30:04 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #svg
14:30:06 [trackbot]
Zakim, this will be GA_SVGWG
14:30:06 [Zakim]
ok, trackbot; I see GA_SVGWG()10:30AM scheduled to start now
14:30:07 [trackbot]
Meeting: SVG Working Group Teleconference
14:30:07 [trackbot]
Date: 10 June 2010
14:30:29 [Zakim]
GA_SVGWG()10:30AM has now started
14:30:35 [Zakim]
+[IPcaller]
14:33:22 [Zakim]
+ChrisL
14:33:27 [ed]
Zakim, [IP is me
14:33:27 [Zakim]
+ed; got it
14:38:35 [ChrisL]
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/products/1
14:38:46 [ChrisL]
ISSUE-2259?
14:38:46 [trackbot]
ISSUE-2259 -- Inconsistent use of <uri> symbol -- raised
14:38:46 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/issues/2259
14:39:06 [ChrisL]
my action was done so we can close that one
14:39:09 [ChrisL]
close ISSUE-2259
14:39:09 [trackbot]
ISSUE-2259 Inconsistent use of <uri> symbol closed
14:39:40 [ChrisL]
ISSUE-2305?
14:39:40 [trackbot]
ISSUE-2305 -- Line caps drawing on zero length lines -- raised
14:39:40 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/issues/2305
14:40:23 [ChrisL]
known Opera bug on zero length dashes
14:40:41 [ChrisL]
ed: test from Rik depends on how you measure your lines
14:41:32 [ed]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2010Feb/att-0013/zerolength.svg
14:43:48 [ChrisL]
depends on precision of the libraries, hard to test
14:44:26 [ChrisL]
put in ua tests for further discussion
14:46:10 [ChrisL]
ISSUE-2314?
14:46:10 [trackbot]
ISSUE-2314 -- Negative values in polygon/polyline points -- raised
14:46:10 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/issues/2314
14:46:17 [ChrisL]
I did a test for that
14:46:37 [ChrisL]
and you reviewed it
14:46:40 [ChrisL]
close ACTION-2753
14:46:40 [trackbot]
ACTION-2753 Investigate BNF fix for path and pologyon commonality and see if it is easier to fix 2nd edition spec or move to 2.0 spec closed
14:46:54 [ChrisL]
close ISSUE-2314
14:46:54 [trackbot]
ISSUE-2314 Negative values in polygon/polyline points closed
14:47:10 [ChrisL]
ISSUE-2317?
14:47:10 [trackbot]
ISSUE-2317 -- Give different result for feGaussianBlur stdDeviation=0 -- raised
14:47:10 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/issues/2317
14:47:31 [ChrisL]
ed: could port wording form filters module
14:48:01 [ChrisL]
action-2189?
14:48:01 [trackbot]
ACTION-2189 -- Erik Dahlström to clarify that stdDeviation="25,0" for feGaussianBlur still means that the filter must be rendered -- due 2008-12-31 -- OPEN
14:48:01 [trackbot]
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/track/actions/2189
14:50:53 [Zakim]
+??P0
14:51:24 [jwatt]
Zakim, ??P0 is me
14:51:24 [Zakim]
+jwatt; got it
14:52:03 [ChrisL]
Last call - good idea given the volume of edits.
14:52:25 [ChrisL]
action: chris to send email about last call for svg 1.1se before asking for per
14:52:25 [trackbot]
Created ACTION-2797 - Send email about last call for svg 1.1se before asking for per [on Chris Lilley - due 2010-06-17].
14:52:48 [jwatt]
Zakim, who's here?
14:52:48 [Zakim]
On the phone I see ed, ChrisL, jwatt
14:52:50 [Zakim]
On IRC I see RRSAgent, ed, ChrisL, karl, f1lt3r, anthony, jwatt, ed_work, trackbot
14:55:16 [ChrisL]
(telcon times discussion - no bright ideas)
14:56:04 [ChrisL]
jwatt: use cameron's method to find times. need to increase participation
15:02:21 [ChrisL]
rrsagent, make minutes
15:02:21 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/06/10-svg-minutes.html ChrisL
15:02:30 [Zakim]
-jwatt
15:02:31 [Zakim]
-ChrisL
15:02:31 [Zakim]
-ed
15:02:33 [Zakim]
GA_SVGWG()10:30AM has ended
15:02:34 [Zakim]
Attendees were [IPcaller], ChrisL, ed, jwatt
15:03:01 [ChrisL]
rrsagent, make minutes
15:03:01 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2010/06/10-svg-minutes.html ChrisL
17:07:15 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #svg