Chatlog 2010-05-18

See original RRSAgent log and preview nicely formatted version.

Please justify/explain all edits to this page, in your "edit summary" text.

13:49:32 <RRSAgent> RRSAgent has joined #sparql
13:49:32 <RRSAgent> logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/05/18-sparql-irc
13:49:53 <AxelPolleres> trackbot, this will be SPARQL
13:49:53 <trackbot> Sorry, AxelPolleres, I don't understand 'trackbot, this will be SPARQL'. Please refer to http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/irc for help
13:50:04 <AxelPolleres> Zakim ,this will be SPARQL
13:50:17 <AxelPolleres> Zakim, this will be SPARQL
13:50:17 <Zakim> ok, AxelPolleres; I see SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM scheduled to start in 10 minutes
13:50:30 <AxelPolleres> chair: Axel Polleres
13:51:51 <AxelPolleres> agenda: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2010-05-18
13:52:55 <AxelPolleres> regrets: Ivan Herman, Alexandre Passant, Sandro Hawke
13:55:12 <MattPerry> MattPerry has joined #sparql
13:57:17 <Zakim> SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM has now started
13:57:24 <Zakim> +??P3
13:57:38 <AndyS> zakim, ??P3 is me
13:57:38 <Zakim> +AndyS; got it
13:58:53 <Zakim> +OlivierCorby
13:59:22 <Zakim> +AxelPolleres
13:59:35 <AxelPolleres> Zakim, who is on the phone?
13:59:37 <Zakim> + +1.919.332.aaaa
13:59:41 <Zakim> On the phone I see AndyS, OlivierCorby, AxelPolleres, +1.919.332.aaaa
13:59:47 <dcharbon2> Zakim, aaaa is me
13:59:49 <souri> souri has joined #sparql
13:59:51 <Zakim> +dcharbon2; got it
14:00:13 <Zakim> +pgearon
14:00:15 <Zakim> + +1.603.897.aabb
14:00:17 <Zakim> - +1.603.897.aabb
14:00:35 <AxelPolleres> Zakim, who is on the phone?
14:00:35 <Zakim> On the phone I see AndyS, OlivierCorby, AxelPolleres, dcharbon2, pgearon
14:00:47 <Zakim> +kasei
14:00:49 <tommik> tommik has joined #sparql
14:00:50 <kasei> Zakim, mute me
14:00:50 <Zakim> kasei should now be muted
14:00:57 <Zakim> + +1.603.897.aacc
14:00:59 <Zakim> +mischat
14:01:01 <SteveH> SteveH has joined #sparql
14:01:04 <Zakim> + +1.603.897.aadd
14:01:13 <MattPerry> zakim, aadd is me
14:01:13 <Zakim> +MattPerry; got it
14:01:17 <Zakim> + +035840564aaee
14:01:24 <SteveH> Zakim, ??P3 is me
14:01:27 <Zakim> I already had ??P3 as AndyS, SteveH
14:01:27 <souri> zakim, who is on the phone?
14:01:31 <Zakim> On the phone I see AndyS, OlivierCorby, AxelPolleres, dcharbon2, pgearon, kasei (muted), +1.603.897.aacc, mischat, MattPerry, +035840564aaee
14:01:31 <tommik> zakim, aaee is me
14:01:34 <Zakim> +tommik; got it
14:01:43 <SteveH> Zakim, miscat is me
14:01:44 <souri> zakim, aacc is me
14:01:47 <Zakim> sorry, SteveH, I do not recognize a party named 'miscat'
14:01:51 <Zakim> +souri; got it
14:01:52 <SteveH> Zakim, mischat is me
14:02:01 <Zakim> + +86528aaff
14:02:03 <Zakim> +SteveH; got it
14:02:08 <bglimm> I think Zakim didn't get me
14:02:17 <AxelPolleres> scribe: matthew perry
14:02:22 <bglimm> Zakim, + 86528aaff is me
14:02:22 <Zakim> I don't understand '+ 86528aaff is me', bglimm
14:02:28 <Zakim> +Lee_Feigenbaum
14:02:33 <bglimm> Zakim, +86528aaff is me
14:02:34 <Zakim> +bglimm; got it
14:02:41 <MattPerry> scribe: MattPerry
14:02:52 <SteveH> AndyS, I did a last minute update on rq25.xml to fix the numbering in aggs
14:03:26 <bglimm> Zakim, mute me
14:03:26 <Zakim> bglimm should now be muted
14:03:36 <AxelPolleres> topic: admin
14:03:41 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: Approve minutes at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2010-05-11
14:04:02 <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: Approve minutes at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2010-05-11
14:04:15 <chimezie> chimezie has joined #sparql
14:04:22 <chimezie> Zakim, what is the passcode?
14:04:22 <Zakim> the conference code is 77277 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), chimezie
14:04:30 <AxelPolleres> scribe next time... sandro?
14:04:47 <Zakim> +Chimezie_Ogbuji
14:04:48 <MattPerry> topic: comment handling
14:04:49 <chimezie> Zakim, mute me
14:04:49 <Zakim> Chimezie_Ogbuji should now be muted
14:05:09 <MattPerry> AxelPolleres: 2 comments not assigned
14:05:20 <AxelPolleres> http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Comments
14:05:23 <AxelPolleres> KK-1
14:06:02 <MattPerry> ... on http update. No real answer yet
14:06:23 <AxelPolleres> chime on the call?
14:06:29 <AxelPolleres> Zakim, who is on the phone?
14:06:29 <Zakim> On the phone I see AndyS, OlivierCorby, AxelPolleres, dcharbon2, pgearon, kasei (muted), souri, SteveH, MattPerry, tommik, bglimm (muted), Lee_Feigenbaum, Chimezie_Ogbuji (muted)
14:06:46 <sandro> can't scribe next Axel, but probably in two weeks.
14:07:00 <AxelPolleres> Chime would you be able to take care of KK-1?
14:07:10 <sandro> [ and regrets for today :-(  ]
14:07:19 <Zakim> +[IPcaller]
14:07:19 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: Axel to check on who to assign to KK-1 comment
14:07:19 <trackbot> Created ACTION-238 - Check on who to assign to KK-1 comment [on Axel Polleres - due 2010-05-25].
14:07:42 <chimezie> chimezie has joined #sparql
14:07:43 <kasei> NH-4 is a duplicate of NH-1
14:07:56 <MattPerry> AxelPolleres: another comment on service description
14:07:59 <chimezie> Zakim, unmute me
14:08:00 <Zakim> Chimezie_Ogbuji should no longer be muted
14:08:04 <kasei> Zakim, unmute me
14:08:04 <Zakim> kasei should no longer be muted
14:08:11 <MattPerry> ... Greg took care of other related comments already
14:08:30 <MattPerry> kasei: NH4 is a duplicate of NH1
14:08:44 <AxelPolleres> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2010Apr/0000.html
14:09:07 <MattPerry> kasei: that is a duplicate of NH3
14:10:07 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: Axel to remove NH-4 (duplicate)
14:10:07 <trackbot> Created ACTION-239 - Remove NH-4 (duplicate) [on Axel Polleres - due 2010-05-25].
14:10:34 <MattPerry> AxelPolleres: Chime to handle KK - 1 comment
14:10:52 <MattPerry> topic: liasons
14:11:16 <MattPerry> AxelPolleres: RIF went to proposed recommendation
14:11:40 <AxelPolleres> Orri: use case doc will be published in a week or so for rdb2rdf
14:12:06 <AndyS> sandro is not here
14:12:06 <AxelPolleres> any news from egov?
14:12:28 <MattPerry> topic: next publication round
14:12:33 <AxelPolleres> topic: next publications
14:12:43 <chimezie> Zakim, mute me
14:12:43 <Zakim> Chimezie_Ogbuji should now be muted
14:13:12 <MattPerry> AxelPolleres: should we include latest decision on Negation in query doc?
14:13:14 <kasei> Zakim, mute me
14:13:14 <Zakim> kasei should now be muted
14:13:46 <MattPerry> AndyS: I have updated the grammar, section on negation needs updating
14:13:47 <chimezie> Zakim, who is on the phone?
14:13:47 <Zakim> On the phone I see AndyS, OlivierCorby, AxelPolleres, dcharbon2, pgearon, kasei (muted), souri, SteveH, MattPerry, tommik, bglimm (muted), Lee_Feigenbaum, Chimezie_Ogbuji (muted),
14:13:51 <Zakim> ... [IPcaller]
14:14:53 <MattPerry> AxelPolleres: no need for additional resolution to publish query doc
14:14:54 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: Axel to have a look on Negation section. 
14:14:54 <trackbot> Created ACTION-240 - Have a look on Negation section.  [on Axel Polleres - due 2010-05-25].
14:15:43 <bglimm> Zakim, unmute me
14:15:43 <Zakim> bglimm should no longer be muted
14:15:45 <MattPerry> subtopic: Entailment doc
14:15:46 <AxelPolleres> topic: entailment
14:16:04 <MattPerry> bglimm: document is ready
14:16:33 <chimezie> Zakim, unmute me
14:16:33 <Zakim> Chimezie_Ogbuji should no longer be muted
14:16:33 <MattPerry> ... not sure about Chime's part
14:17:03 <MattPerry> chimezie: main issue is do we have authority to provide URI for RIF imports
14:17:21 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: Axel to check back URI use for rif:imports
14:17:21 <trackbot> Created ACTION-241 - Check back URI use for rif:imports [on Axel Polleres - due 2010-05-25].
14:18:29 <MattPerry> AxelPolleres: one more issue, RIF entailment section still has issue with finiteness
14:19:17 <MattPerry> chimezie: don't require finiteness, but we can have sections that describe how to ensure finiteness
14:20:14 <MattPerry> AxelPolleres: we should have an editor's note that reflects that we can support entailments that are not safe
14:21:31 <bglimm> Zakim, mute me
14:21:31 <Zakim> bglimm should now be muted
14:21:41 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: Chime to update Section 7 to reflect relaxed finiteness conditions for BGP matching extension.
14:21:41 <trackbot> Created ACTION-242 - Update Section 7 to reflect relaxed finiteness conditions for BGP matching extension. [on Chimezie Ogbuji - due 2010-05-25].
14:22:09 <MattPerry> AxelPolleres: we need someone to review the change before we can resolve to publish
14:22:12 <bglimm> ok
14:22:22 <bglimm> then I'll take a look. I wanted to do that anyway
14:22:27 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: Birte to review changes on Section 7.
14:22:27 <trackbot> Created ACTION-243 - Review changes on Section 7. [on Birte Glimm - due 2010-05-25].
14:22:55 <AxelPolleres> resolve to publish next week, hopefully.
14:23:02 <bglimm> Zakim, unmute me
14:23:02 <Zakim> bglimm should no longer be muted
14:23:16 <bglimm> Zakim, mute me
14:23:16 <Zakim> bglimm should now be muted
14:23:31 <AxelPolleres> topic: http-rdf-update
14:23:51 <MattPerry> AxelPolleres: are changes from Greg incorporated?
14:24:24 <kasei> Zakim, unmute me
14:24:24 <Zakim> kasei should no longer be muted
14:24:26 <MattPerry> chimezie: still some details to work out
14:24:51 <MattPerry> kasei: needs more thought than we have time for in this round
14:25:53 <MattPerry> AxelPolleres: should we add an editorial note about the issues?
14:26:06 <AxelPolleres> the problem is called out.
14:26:40 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: Publish SPARQL 1.1 Uniform HTTP Protocol for Managing RDF Graphs as a Working Draft 
14:26:48 <kasei> +1
14:26:57 <kasei> Zakim, mute me
14:26:57 <Zakim> kasei should now be muted
14:27:13 <AxelPolleres> +1
14:27:14 <AndyS> 0
14:27:15 <dcharbon2> +1
14:27:22 <OlivierCorby> +1
14:27:26 <pgearon> 0
14:27:38 <bglimm> 0 (I haven't looked at it)
14:28:05 <SteveH> 0 not looked at it either
14:28:07 <souri> 0 (yet to look at it)
14:28:29 <MattPerry> AxelPolleres: maybe we need a dedicated conference for http rdf protocol as well
14:28:33 <SteveH> q+
14:28:58 <LeeF> Not sure why everyone is abstaining?
14:29:09 <LeeF> Abstaining seems to say that people are unsure whether we ought to publish this as a working draft
14:29:17 <SteveH> that was my intention
14:29:18 <LeeF> WHich is surprising given that no one has raised any serious issues
14:29:21 <pgearon> +1
14:29:27 <AxelPolleres> many people haven't checked it, generally no objection againg�st publishing now.
14:29:29 <SteveH> simply haven't had time to read it
14:29:37 <bglimm> I guess I could change mine to +1 by just trusting the reviewers
14:29:37 <SteveH> and were a /big/ user of this technique
14:29:39 <chimezie> chimezie has joined #sparql
14:29:56 <MattPerry> AxelPolleres: I think we should publish it now
14:29:59 <LeeF> Right, SteveH, I understand that -- and you're welcome to abstain, but Working Draft just is a pretty low threshold for going forward (compared to, say, Last Call)
14:30:00 <AndyS> They are not all noted.
14:30:09 <AxelPolleres> unless issues not *noted* in the doc.
14:30:40 <MattPerry> AxelPolleres: if all issues are not noted, maybe we shouldn't publish now
14:30:50 <AxelPolleres> andy: we can publish, it's not final.
14:31:16 <MattPerry> LeeF: We should make sure the issues Andy is referring to do not go overlooked
14:31:45 <MattPerry> AxelPolleres: we can publish now and action Chime to collect all issues and start a mail
14:31:57 <AxelPolleres> Axel: propose to publish now and Chime collects issues per mail
14:32:23 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: chime to collect http-protocol issues and mail to list, others respond if you see anything missing
14:32:24 <trackbot> Created ACTION-244 - Collect http-protocol issues and mail to list, others respond if you see anything missing [on Chimezie Ogbuji - due 2010-05-25].
14:32:43 <MattPerry> AxelPolleres: should we have another vote?
14:33:03 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: Publish SPARQL 1.1 Uniform HTTP Protocol for Managing RDF Graphs as a Working Draft (with open issues being carried forward on the mailinglist)
14:33:06 <souri> +1
14:33:08 <kasei> +1
14:33:09 <bglimm> +1
14:33:14 <AxelPolleres> +1
14:33:16 <pgearon> +1
14:33:17 <dcharbon2> +1
14:33:17 <MattPerry> +1
14:33:20 <tommik> +1
14:33:22 <OlivierCorby> +1
14:33:38 <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: Publish SPARQL 1.1 Uniform HTTP Protocol for Managing RDF Graphs as a Working Draft (with open issues being carried forward on the mailinglist)
14:34:33 <AxelPolleres> topic: update
14:34:33 <chimezie> Zakim, mute me
14:34:33 <Zakim> Chimezie_Ogbuji should now be muted
14:35:09 <MattPerry> pgearon: a lot of recent changes
14:35:25 <AxelPolleres> last issue "DELETE WHERE"
14:35:29 <MattPerry> ... one issue is DELETE WHERE
14:36:00 <MattPerry> ... should be able to resolve in the next day or so, and then have someone review it
14:36:17 <LeeF>  OK, if you can point specifically to it :)
14:36:39 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: paul to implement change regarding DELETE WHERE
14:36:39 <trackbot> Created ACTION-245 - Implement change regarding DELETE WHERE [on Paul Gearon - due 2010-05-25].
14:36:45 <LeeF> I haven't read the replies to my reviews in detail yet - I will in time, but none of it was necessary to hold up publishing IMO
14:36:57 <AxelPolleres> ACTION: Lee to check/approve final version of update
14:36:57 <trackbot> Created ACTION-246 - Check/approve final version of update [on Lee Feigenbaum - due 2010-05-25].
14:37:16 <MattPerry> AxelPolleres: hold off on resolving for pulication until changes are made
14:37:26 <AxelPolleres> will decide about publication next week.
14:37:29 <MattPerry> s/pulication/publication
14:38:14 <AxelPolleres> editors, please announce changes decided today on the list when made!
14:39:01 <AndyS> ?? http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2010AprJun/0183.html says federated is ready for FPWD
14:39:43 <MattPerry> AxelPolleres: concerns with publishing Protocol and Fedrated Query in this round
14:40:33 <AxelPolleres> "... will clarify with Eric, we hold off from publishing right now. "
14:41:06 <MattPerry> LeeF: I think we should publish a first public working draft of Federated Query
14:41:16 <AxelPolleres> if procedure to go to FPWD is quick though, let's go ahead.
14:41:53 <AxelPolleres> first we need a short name...
14:42:12 <AxelPolleres> sparql11-federated-query
14:42:27 <chimezie> +1
14:42:31 <bglimm> +1
14:42:31 <AndyS> Looks good ot me
14:42:33 <LeeF> Sure
14:42:35 <souri> +1
14:42:35 <MattPerry> +1
14:42:36 <OlivierCorby> ok
14:42:45 <SteveH> +1
14:42:48 <dcharbon2> +1
14:42:52 <pgearon> +1
14:42:56 <tommik> +1
14:43:15 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: Publish http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/fed/service.xml as FPWD under short name sparql11-federated-query
14:43:25 <AndyS> +1
14:43:28 <souri> +1
14:43:48 <bglimm> +1
14:43:49 <kasei> +1
14:43:52 <MattPerry> +1
14:43:55 <AxelPolleres> +1
14:43:56 <dcharbon2> +1
14:43:57 <tommik> +1
14:43:57 <chimezie> +1
14:44:04 <OlivierCorby> +1
14:44:13 <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: Publish http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/fed/service.xml as FPWD under short name sparql11-federated-query
14:44:48 <MattPerry> AxelPolleres: no real changes in Protocol, so no need to publish in this round
14:44:51 <AxelPolleres> No publication of protocol in this round, yees?
14:45:18 <AxelPolleres> topic: issues and schedule
14:45:39 <MattPerry> AxelPolleres: negation poll closes issue 29
14:45:49 <dcharbon2> dcharbon2 has joined #sparql
14:45:50 <AxelPolleres> direction for negation: Include MINUS as a graph pattern operat. Also include NOT EXISTS and EXISTS as FILTERs.
14:45:56 <AxelPolleres> 9 votes
14:46:43 <LeeF> ISSUE-29 : Resolved via clear majority from http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35463/Negation/results
14:46:43 <trackbot> ISSUE-29 Should negation be done via a binary operator on subqueries, a binary operator within graph patterns, or a filter+subquery? notes added
14:46:48 <AxelPolleres> close ISSUE-29 based on http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35463/Negation/results
14:46:55 <Zakim> -[IPcaller]
14:46:56 <LeeF> trackbot, close ISSUE-29
14:46:57 <trackbot> ISSUE-29 Should negation be done via a binary operator on subqueries, a binary operator within graph patterns, or a filter+subquery? closed
14:47:25 <AxelPolleres> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2010AprJun/0166.html
14:47:30 <LeeF> If anyone wishes to (not that I would encourage it :-), it's in order to make a formal objection to closing this issue now, or to object at any future WG decision point (e.g. moving to Last Call)
14:49:15 <MattPerry> AxelPolleres: issue 5, 6, 7, 13 -- what types of queries are allowed as subqueries
14:49:37 <souri> +1 for all this (that is to keeping it simple)
14:50:19 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-5, ISSUE-6, ISSUE-7, and ISSUE-13 with no change, noting that SPARQL 1.1 will only allow SELECT subqueries within the query pattern and within EXISTS FILTERs and HAVING clauses.
14:51:20 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-5, ISSUE-6, ISSUE-7, and ISSUE-13 with no change, noting that SPARQL 1.1 will only allow SELECT subqueries within the query pattern and within (NOT )EXISTS in FILTERs and HAVING clauses.
14:51:50 <AndyS> q+
14:51:55 <chimezie> the algebriac evaluation just makes my head spin
14:52:02 <AxelPolleres> ack steveH
14:52:04 <MattPerry> AxelPolleres: any problems with EXISTS in HAVING
14:52:30 <MattPerry> AndyS: shouldn't be any problems -- HAVING is just a FILTER
14:52:48 <souri> +1
14:52:51 <SteveH> +1
14:52:53 <MattPerry> +1
14:52:58 <OlivierCorby> 0
14:53:06 <tommik> +1
14:53:06 <AndyS> +1
14:53:07 <AxelPolleres> +1
14:53:08 <LeeF> good for me
14:53:11 <pgearon> +!
14:53:11 <bglimm> +1
14:53:14 <LeeF> ack AndyS
14:53:18 <pgearon> +1
14:53:24 <chimezie> 0
14:53:38 <MattPerry> OlivierCorby: It is not very elegant to put a graph pattern in a FILTER
14:54:09 <MattPerry> AxelPolleres: this ties into resolution of Issue 29
14:54:14 <dcharbon2> +1
14:54:31 <chimezie> Zakim, unmute
14:54:31 <Zakim> I don't understand 'unmute', chimezie
14:54:36 <chimezie> Zakim, unmute me
14:54:36 <Zakim> Chimezie_Ogbuji should no longer be muted
14:55:10 <MattPerry> chimezie: are issues 5, 6, 7, 13 tied to issue 29?
14:56:04 <MattPerry> AxelPolleres: (NOT) EXISTS is the only one tied to Issue 29
14:56:48 <LeeF> Lest my comment earlier (re: publishing HTTP update) be misconstrued - there's nothing wrong with abstaining at all, they don't even really need to be justified at all :)
14:57:01 <MattPerry> chimezie: proliferation of subqueries can be dangerous
14:58:09 <MattPerry> AndyS: nothing special about subqueries -- just allow you to introduce things in the middle of the query
14:59:09 <AxelPolleres> PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-5, ISSUE-6, ISSUE-7, and ISSUE-13 with no change, noting that SPARQL 1.1 will at most allow SELECT subqueries within the query pattern and within (NOT )EXISTS in FILTERs and HAVING clauses.
15:00:25 <MattPerry> SteveH: there really is no difference for HAVING and FILTER
15:01:02 <souri> I agree with AndyS about HAVING 
15:01:49 <AxelPolleres> RESOLVED: Close ISSUE-5, ISSUE-6, ISSUE-7, and ISSUE-13 with no change, noting that SPARQL 1.1 will only allow SELECT subqueries within the query pattern and within (NOT )EXISTS in FILTERs and HAVING clauses.
15:02:33 <MattPerry> AxelPolleres: Lee sent out an email for Property Path teleconference
15:02:44 <AxelPolleres> http://doodle.com/z56masysu7afi2a4
15:03:14 <AxelPolleres> We might also add another extra Telecon for http-protocol issues.
15:03:15 <chimezie> bglimm: if you could give me the general idea of how you made lax the fininitess restrictions having already had text for it, would help me with what i need to do
15:03:33 <Zakim> -SteveH
15:03:33 <Zakim> -Chimezie_Ogbuji
15:03:37 <Zakim> -pgearon
15:03:41 <Zakim> -OlivierCorby
15:03:43 <Zakim> -Lee_Feigenbaum
15:03:46 <AndyS> That was "HTTP Update Protocol"
15:03:47 <Zakim> -bglimm
15:03:51 <Zakim> -dcharbon2
15:03:57 <Zakim> -tommik
15:04:01 <Zakim> -kasei
15:04:04 <AxelPolleres> s/http-protocol/http-update-protocol/
15:04:09 <Zakim> -souri
15:04:10 <AxelPolleres> THanks all!
15:04:10 <AxelPolleres> Summary: Update and Entailment publication decision postponed to next time, given that small changes still need approval (cf. respective ACTIONS)
15:04:11 <Zakim> -MattPerry
15:04:13 <SteveH> AndyS, if you have stuff you want to discuss on phone I have 5 mins
15:04:19 <AxelPolleres> adjourned
15:04:35 <AxelPolleres> rrsagent, make records public
15:04:50 <Zakim> -AxelPolleres
15:04:57 <Zakim> -AndyS
15:04:58 <Zakim> SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM has ended
15:05:00 <Zakim> Attendees were AndyS, OlivierCorby, AxelPolleres, +1.919.332.aaaa, dcharbon2, pgearon, +1.603.897.aabb, kasei, +1.603.897.aacc, +1.603.897.aadd, MattPerry, +035840564aaee, tommik,
15:05:02 <Zakim> ... souri, SteveH, Lee_Feigenbaum, bglimm, Chimezie_Ogbuji, [IPcaller]
# SPECIAL MARKER FOR CHATSYNC.  DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE OR BELOW.  SRCLINESUSED=00000331
Last modified on 18 May 2010, at 15:48