Last modified on 9 April 2010, at 13:14
Please justify/explain all edits to this page, in your "edit summary" text.
14:06:14 <LeeF> Chair: LeeF 14:06:19 <LeeF> Scribenick: LeeF 13:56:33 <RRSAgent> RRSAgent has joined #sparql 13:56:33 <RRSAgent> logging to http://www.w3.org/2010/04/06-sparql-irc 13:56:35 <trackbot> RRSAgent, make logs world 13:56:35 <Zakim> Zakim has joined #sparql 13:56:37 <trackbot> Zakim, this will be 77277 13:56:37 <Zakim> ok, trackbot; I see SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM scheduled to start in 4 minutes 13:56:37 <LeeF> zakim, this will be SPARQL 13:56:38 <trackbot> Meeting: SPARQL Working Group Teleconference 13:56:38 <trackbot> Date: 06 April 2010 13:56:38 <Zakim> ok, LeeF; I see SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM scheduled to start in 4 minutes 13:58:17 <Zakim> SW_(SPARQL)10:00AM has now started 13:58:24 <Zakim> +pgearon 13:58:59 <MattPerry> MattPerry has joined #sparql 13:59:04 <Zakim> +LeeF 14:00:14 <Zakim> +??P19 14:00:20 <AndyS> zakim, ??P19 is me 14:00:20 <Zakim> +AndyS; got it 14:00:47 <dcharbon2> dcharbon2 has joined #sparql 14:01:14 <Zakim> +??P21 14:01:15 <Zakim> +mischat 14:02:18 <MattPerry> I just joined through skype 14:02:20 <LeeF> zakim, mischat is temporarily SteveH 14:02:20 <Zakim> +SteveH; got it 14:02:30 <LeeF> zakim, ??P21 is MattPerry 14:02:30 <Zakim> +MattPerry; got it 14:02:30 <SteveH> SteveH has joined #sparql 14:02:37 <LeeF> zakim, who's on the phone? 14:02:37 <Zakim> On the phone I see pgearon, LeeF, AndyS, MattPerry, SteveH 14:03:27 <LeeF> # PROPOSED: Approve minutes at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2010-03-30 14:03:27 <LeeF> # PROPOSED: Approve F2F minutes at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2010-03-25 14:03:27 <LeeF> # PROPOSED: Approve F2F minutes at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2010-03-26 14:03:31 <SteveH> Zakim, SteveH is [Garlik] 14:03:31 <Zakim> +[Garlik]; got it 14:03:44 <SteveH> Zakim, [Garlik] is temporarily SteveH 14:03:44 <Zakim> +SteveH; got it 14:03:50 <Zakim> +dcharbon2 14:04:05 <dcharbon2> Zakim, mute me 14:04:05 <Zakim> dcharbon2 should now be muted 14:04:40 <Souri> Souri has joined #sparql 14:05:03 <Zakim> +Souri 14:06:10 <LeeF> PROPOSED: Approve minutes at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2010-03-30 14:06:46 <LeeF> RESOLVED: Approve minutes at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2010-03-30 14:06:52 <LeeF> PROPOSED: Approve F2F minutes at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2010-03-25 14:07:31 <LeeF> RESOLVED: Approve F2F minutes at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2010-03-25 14:07:41 <LeeF> PROPOSED: Approve F2F minutes at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2010-03-26 14:08:10 <LeeF> RESOLVED: Approve F2F minutes at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/meeting/2010-03-26 14:09:28 <Zakim> +[IPcaller] 14:09:42 <LeeF> zakim, IPCaller is Orri 14:09:42 <Zakim> +Orri; got it 14:10:05 <LeeF> LeeF: AndyS, are you planning to put together a proposal to move forward on the open property paths issues? 14:10:08 <LeeF> AndyS: Yes, not sure when 14:10:13 <LeeF> LeeF: no time pressure, I don't think 14:11:57 <LeeF> topic: URIs for built-in SPARQL functions 14:12:03 <pgearon> +q 14:12:08 <LeeF> ack pgearon 14:12:18 <LeeF> LeeF: AndyS raised issue of minting URIs for built-in SPARQL functions e.g. bound, coalesce, etc. 14:12:26 <LeeF> ... need to mind URIs and put documents at those URIs 14:13:07 <LeeF> pgearon: think I remember a discussion on a mailing list about a namespace for built-in SPARQL function URIs 14:13:09 <LeeF> LeeF: where? 14:13:17 <LeeF> pgearon: maybe SIG list? 14:13:52 <LeeF> LeeF: maybe it was on the sparql-dev list ? 14:14:11 <LeeF> pgearon: think it was a collection of interested people discussing it 14:15:08 <LeeF> LeeF: i'll also search for previous discussion 14:15:18 <LeeF> ... we need help from our team contacts to carve out appropriate location in W3C Web-space 14:16:25 <Zakim> -Orri 14:11:57 <LeeF> topic: Negation 14:20:45 <LeeF> LeeF: discussion of current state of negation discussions 14:20:57 <LeeF> ... if we don't reach a consensus, will put it to a group vote 14:21:04 <LeeF> ... continue discusison on mailing list as long as there is energy 14:21:25 <LeeF> pgearon: implemented MINUS semantics, but appreciate leaning towards including both ways of doing it 14:22:08 <LeeF> SteveH: think what we have now is OK, not so worried about the scoping issue of a NOT EXISTS FILTER 14:23:39 <LeeF> LeeF: EricP put this draft together: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/fed/service 14:23:45 <Souri> I like the F2F3 decision about MINUS / NOT EXISTS, but would like to understand the implications about its mobility within the containing BGP 14:11:57 <LeeF> topic: Basic Federated Query Reviews 14:24:57 <LeeF> LeeF: would like to have people review the federated query document 14:24:54 <dcharbon2> I can 14:25:00 <SteveH> ...ish 14:25:29 <LeeF> ACTION: dcharbon2 to review the federated query document at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/fed/service 14:25:30 <trackbot> Created ACTION-220 - Review the federated query document at http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/fed/service [on David Charboneau - due 2010-04-13]. 14:27:04 <AndyS> Bye all 14:27:08 <Zakim> -Souri 14:27:08 <dcharbon2> bye 14:27:09 <Zakim> -SteveH 14:27:10 <MattPerry> bye 14:27:11 <Zakim> -LeeF 14:27:12 <Zakim> -dcharbon2 14:27:16 <LeeF> Adjourned 14:27:18 <Zakim> -MattPerry # SPECIAL MARKER FOR CHATSYNC. DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE OR BELOW. SRCLINESUSED=00000105