Call in details
When joining please don't identify yourself verbally; instead, identify yourself to Zakim on IRC
- Date of Call: Tuesday June 08, 2010
- Time of Call: 15:00 UK, 10:00 (East US)
- Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)
- Dial-In #: +18.104.22.168.79.03 (France)
- Dial-In #: +44.203.318.0479 (UK)
- Participant Access Code: 77277# (SPARQ)
- IRC Channel: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #sparql ([irc:irc.w3.org:6665/sparql])
- Web-based IRC (member-only): http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc (Firefox IRC addon: chatzilla)
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Chair: Axel Polleres
- Scribe: ? (Scribe List)
- Link to Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2010-06-08
- Code is 772775 !
- Determining base URI for the cases that involve graph=g
- Chime's last mail
- The term "networked RDF knowledge"
- Whether we've settled Kjetil's issue involving http-range-14 as a reference etc.
- Issue in Section 5.3: "How would a client come to discover the URI of the network-manipulable RDF dataset?"