From SPARQL Working Group
Call in details
When joining please don't identify yourself verbally; instead, identify yourself to Zakim on IRC
- Date of Call: Tuesday September 25, 2012
- Time of Call: 15:00 UK, 10:00 (East US)
- Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)
- Dial-In #: +188.8.131.52.79.03 (France)
- Dial-In #: +44.203.318.0479 (UK)
- Participant Access Code: 77277# (SPARQ)
- IRC Channel: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #sparql ([irc:irc.w3.org:6665/sparql])
- Web-based IRC (member-only): http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc (Firefox IRC addon: chatzilla)
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Chair: Axel Polleres
- Scribe: ? (Scribe List)
- Link to Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2012-09-25
- Test corrections
- Re-approve :dawg-delete-using-02a, :dawg-delete-using-06a, cf. Greg's mail
- Other test cases to (re-)approve?
- PR/CR publication
- final editing requirements for all docs ACTION-681
- Make a round through all docs to see whether/when we can vote for republishing as CR or PR (depending on whether implementation experience) next week.
- Any other issues?
- NEXT WEEK: voting for publication (be there!)