From SPARQL Working Group
Call in details
When joining please don't identify yourself verbally; instead, identify yourself to Zakim on IRC
- Date of Call: Tuesday July 12, 2011
- Time of Call: 15:00 UK, 10:00 (East US)
- Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)
- Dial-In #: +188.8.131.52.79.03 (France)
- Dial-In #: +44.203.318.0479 (UK)
- Participant Access Code: 77277# (SPARQ)
- IRC Channel: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #sparql ([irc:irc.w3.org:6665/sparql])
- Web-based IRC (member-only): http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc (Firefox IRC addon: chatzilla)
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Chair: Axel Polleres
- Scribe: Chime (Scribe List)
- Link to Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2011-07-12
- Admin (10min)
- go over the open ACTIONS;
- go over recent comments
- Test coverage:
- See new wiki page
- Ask all implementers to report what they implement/which tests they pass.
- Depending on charter status, more LC drafts:
- Federated query - publication?
- CSV/TSV updates - publication?
- Other docs?
- AOB/Next time?
- How to handle Open Errata, cf.
- Steve Harris
- Birte Glimm
- Matt Perry