1) document status for only those documents that we want to go to LC next week: (query, update, serv. desc, entailment, graph store protocol, federated query), see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2011AprJun/0108.html
* remaining editors' substantive TODOs (editorial changes can come after Last Call) * actions on reviewers (or others) to check these changes and recommend LC next week * ask editors to start making their documents pubrules compliant
2) Dataset-merge definitions (reconciling the one in update and query and PFPS's comments)
3) Entailment in SD -- what's the minimal work we need to do to get that sortedout?
4) Entailment & Prop Paths - is there anything we can do very quickly to help thissituation?
5) review bindings tests if we can
6) recent actions review