From SPARQL Working Group
Call in details
When joining please don't identify yourself verbally; instead, identify yourself to Zakim on IRC
- Date of Call: Tuesday November 16, 2010
- Time of Call: 15:00 UK, 10:00 (East US)
- Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)
- Dial-In #: +18.104.22.168.79.03 (France)
- Dial-In #: +44.203.318.0479 (UK)
- Participant Access Code: 77277# (SPARQ)
- IRC Channel: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #sparql ([irc:irc.w3.org:6665/sparql])
- Web-based IRC (member-only): http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc (Firefox IRC addon: chatzilla)
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Chair: Axel Polleres
- Scribe: NickH (Scribe List)
- Link to Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2010-11-16
- Admin (10min)
- Can we close ISSUE-16 (aggregates over mixed datatypes)?
- PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-16 by noting that aggregates define their semantics over mixed data types which can include errors, errors that propagate to a SELECT list result in an unbound variable, errors that propagate to GROUP BY clause result in an "unbound" key.
- Potential shortcuts in update (ISSUE-59)
- See http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/update-1.1/shortcuts.xml
- Original thread at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2010JulSep/0053.html
- Unless further discussion:
- PROPOSED: Close ISSUE-59 by including the shortcut operations from http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/update-1.1/shortcuts.xml within SPARQL 1.1 Update
- Grouping by expressions (see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2010OctDec/0187.html)
- PROPOSED: The GROUP BY clause can include expressions with or without AS aliases. These aliases can be re-used in the HAVING clause and query result clause.
- Function library
- Test Cases:
- See http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2010OctDec/0136.html
- Looking for implementors to run (different from submitters) and/or people to review by hand & spec.