From SPARQL Working Group
Call in details
When joining please don't identify yourself verbally; instead, identify yourself to Zakim on IRC
- Date of Call: Tuesday June 30, 2010
- Time of Call: 15:00 UK, 10:00 (East US)
- Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)
- Dial-In #: +126.96.36.199.79.03 (France)
- Dial-In #: +44.203.318.0479 (UK)
- Participant Access Code: 77277# (SPARQ)
- IRC Channel: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #sparql ([irc:irc.w3.org:6665/sparql])
- Web-based IRC (member-only): http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc (Firefox IRC addon: chatzilla)
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Chair: Axel Polleres
- Scribe: ??? (Scribe List)
- Link to Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/wiki/Agenda-2010-06-30
Test Cases Teleconf
- Overall organisation of the test suite
- Lee, can you recap/report briefly from DAWG experiences (I think we decided to go the same route, in the end)
- Manifest format
- Collected Test Cases so far?
- What's missing?
- service description
- federated query
- Is this overall structure ok for creating separate manifests? Shall we have one responsible overall, or several responsibles (one for each manifest/category)?
- Suggest to bring a standard agenda item to the weekly agenda to approve/discuss new test cases, collect any test cases that appeared in mail conversations
- Implementation status? How can implementations run the testsuite?