Comments submitted after LC was published
- LC-1; Julian Reschke; 30-Sep-2011 <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2011JulSep/1773.html>. This was a request for an updated author list for the WS Protocol and that has been fixed.
- LC-2; Julian Reschke; 5-Oct-2011; <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2011OctDec/0084.html>; Julian noted the Editor added a websocket URL parsing section to the API spec that was previously removed from the protocol spec. The WG discussed this issue on 31-Oct-2011 and agreed the totality of this change was not significant enough to return the spec to LC.
- LC-3; Tobias Oberstein; 24-Oct-2011; <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2011OctDec/0434.html>. This e-mail asked some questions about the spec and started some interesting discussions but it resulted in no bugs being filed, nor were any spec changes proposed.
- LC-4; Julian Reschke; 3-Nov-2011; <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2011OctDec/0656.html>. Julian asked for a reference to the HTML5 spec be added for one of the steps in the Parsing URL section (see comment LC-2 above) and this reference was added to the version of the spec created for CR.
Bugs Submitted After LC was Published
- 28-Sep-2011; <http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=14322> ; this is duplicate of editorial bug 13700 (which is fixed in the CR version of the spec).
- 14-Oct-2011; <http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=14474> ; this bug was fixed (non substantive change) and the fix checked in on 31-Oct-2011
- 19-Oct-2011; <http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=14513> ; this editorial bug was fixed on 24-Oct-2011
- 09-Oct-2011; <http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=14414> ; the submitter agreed this was not a bug and it was resolved as Invalid on 18-Oct-2011
- 01-Nov-2011; <http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=14660>; this editorial bug was marked as fixed on 02-Nov-2011
Open Bug Status
- <http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=12510>; non substantive editorial patches for this bug may be applied before the CR is published
- <http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=13700>; Fixed in CR version