IRC log of xhtml on 2008-06-11

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:28:10 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #xhtml
13:28:10 [RRSAgent]
logging to
13:29:02 [RolandMerrick]
RolandMerrick has changed the topic to:
13:29:35 [RolandMerrick]
Meeting: XHTML2 WG Weekly Teleconference
13:29:53 [RolandMerrick]
13:30:02 [RolandMerrick]
Chair: Roland
13:30:59 [Roland]
Regrets: Alessio
13:31:17 [RolandMerrick]
Zakim, list
13:31:17 [Zakim]
I see Team_W3M()8:00AM active
13:31:18 [Zakim]
also scheduled at this time is IA_XHTML2()9:45AM
13:31:19 [markbirbeck]
Hi Roland. I forgot to send my apologies, but I'm at the XForms FtF with Steven.
13:31:44 [Steven]
but he's present at this call via irc :-)
13:31:45 [Steven]
like me
13:31:49 [RolandMerrick]
Zakim, this will be XHTML2
13:31:49 [Zakim]
ok, RolandMerrick; I see IA_XHTML2()9:45AM scheduled to start in 14 minutes
13:32:57 [ShaneM]
ShaneM has joined #xhtml
13:40:59 [Steven]
13:44:54 [Zakim]
IA_XHTML2()9:45AM has now started
13:45:01 [Zakim]
13:45:48 [Zakim]
13:47:33 [yamx]
yamx has joined #xhtml
13:48:09 [Zakim]
13:48:19 [yamx]
Zakim, ??P10 is yamx
13:48:19 [Zakim]
+yamx; got it
13:50:15 [ShaneM]
Scribe: Shane
13:50:26 [ShaneM]
Scribe: ShaneM
13:50:35 [ShaneM]
Topic: xml:base
13:50:58 [ShaneM]
Steven has sent comments on behalf of the xforms group. roland suggests we review that response and see if we agree at our meeting next week,
13:51:12 [ShaneM]
ACTION: Roland place xml:base on agenda for f2f
13:51:36 [ShaneM]
Topic: XMLHttpRequest
13:52:02 [ShaneM]
ShaneM had an action to send in a comment on this. He did that.
13:52:09 [Roland]
Shanes response:
13:52:33 [Steven]
(Forms WG discussing XHR at this very moment)
13:53:00 [Steven]
13:53:05 [ShaneM]
We assume this comment was accepted. Have not yeard otherwise.
13:53:26 [Steven]
Mark will send his comments today or tomorrow
13:53:33 [ShaneM]
Topic: f2f next week
13:53:45 [ShaneM]
Roland is building the agenda now.
13:54:41 [ShaneM]
ARIA will be on it of course.
13:54:45 [ShaneM]
Topic: M12N PR
13:54:54 [ShaneM]
Shane says the document is ready. Not sure what happens next.
13:55:26 [ShaneM]
Steven has heard from IanJ about it.... It is in the pipeline
13:55:43 [ShaneM]
There were two actions on the agenda about m12N.... those are done.
13:55:49 [Steven]
I'm waiting for a reply from IanJ
13:55:50 [ShaneM]
s/pipeline/W3C pipeline/
13:56:05 [ShaneM]
Topic: XHTML Basic PR
13:56:35 [ShaneM]
Transition call went well. The second implementation in the report made it smoother.
13:56:44 [ShaneM]
Shane says PR draft is ready.
13:57:16 [ShaneM]
We are waiting on the W3C publication team. Should happen soon. Steven?
13:57:54 [Steven]
I sent a message to the comms team asking them to suggest a date
13:58:00 [Steven]
you were cc'd
13:58:03 [Steven]
no reply yet
13:59:20 [ShaneM]
ACTION: Shane to compile CURIE last call comments for f2f review
14:00:00 [ShaneM]
IanJ reports that basic should be published today.
14:00:29 [ShaneM]
Topic: XHTML Access
14:00:35 [ShaneM]
No last call comments so far.
14:01:10 [ShaneM]
Topic: RDFa Syntax
14:01:34 [ShaneM]
We had 3 actions before being ready to go to CR.
14:01:52 [ShaneM]
Steven sent our comments to the TAG - so that's done
14:04:06 [ShaneM]
Question - are we prepared to take rdfa syntax to CR?
14:04:16 [Steven]
14:04:35 [markbirbeck]
14:04:36 [Tina]
14:04:39 [ShaneM]
14:04:49 [Roland]
14:05:24 [ShaneM]
Shane reports that it is mature and stable - there are lots of implementations out there.
14:05:31 [ShaneM]
yamx says he has no objections.
14:06:16 [ShaneM]
RESOLUTION: The XHTML 2 Working Group agrees that the document at is ready to transition to CR.
14:06:37 [ShaneM]
Topic: Role Attribute Module
14:07:04 [ShaneM]
Last Call is complete. Needs to dovetail with ARIA and XHTML Access. Will discuss at f2f.
14:07:50 [ShaneM]
ACTION: Roland to create an agenda item at f2f about ARIA, Role, and XHTML Access.
14:09:52 [ShaneM]
Topic: XHTML 1.1 Second Edition
14:09:58 [ShaneM]
Will discuss at f2f...
14:11:22 [ShaneM]
Topic: XHTMLMIME document
14:12:12 [ShaneM]
Dont want to rush into revising publicly. Need to do it right. Will discuss next week as well.
14:12:21 [ShaneM]
Topic: XML Events 2
14:12:48 [ShaneM]
XForms group is reviewing the new draft. We can revise based upon their feedback then close it off next week - get it to last call.
14:14:45 [ShaneM]
yamx reports that OMA will get their 2.0 of browsing environment out the door soon.
14:15:06 [yamx]
OMA is now the final stage of Browsing 2.4 Consistency Review.
14:15:22 [yamx]
OMA Browsing 2.4 has XHTML Mobile Profile 1.3 (equivalent of XHTML Basic 1.1)
14:15:25 [ShaneM]
14:15:35 [yamx]
OMA will have Prague meeting in the week of June 23rd.
14:15:57 [yamx]
If we have successfully resolve the issues, Browsing 2.4 will go "Candidate"
14:16:13 [yamx]
OMA may disband MAE(Mobile Application Environment) in Prague...
14:16:23 [yamx]
MAE deals with Browsing 2.4.
14:16:25 [Zakim]
14:16:31 [Zakim]
14:16:40 [Zakim]
14:16:41 [Zakim]
IA_XHTML2()9:45AM has ended
14:16:41 [Zakim]
Attendees were ShaneM, Roland, yamx
14:17:07 [Roland]
rrsagent, make minutes
14:17:07 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate Roland
14:17:26 [Roland]
rrsagent, make log public
14:17:48 [Roland]
rrsagent, make minutes
14:17:48 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate Roland
14:18:43 [Steven]
Present+Steven, MarkB, Tina
14:19:16 [Roland]
rrsagent, make minutes
14:19:16 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate Roland
14:19:20 [Steven]
rrsagent, make minutes
14:19:20 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate Steven
14:20:04 [Roland]
zakim, please part
14:20:04 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #xhtml
14:21:05 [Roland]
rrsagent, please part
14:21:05 [RRSAgent]
I see 3 open action items saved in :
14:21:05 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Roland place xml:base on agenda for f2f [1]
14:21:05 [RRSAgent]
recorded in
14:21:05 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Shane to compile CURIE last call comments for f2f review [2]
14:21:05 [RRSAgent]
recorded in
14:21:05 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Roland to create an agenda item at f2f about ARIA, Role, and XHTML Access. [3]
14:21:05 [RRSAgent]
recorded in