Teleconference records

From UWA
Jump to: navigation, search

UbiWeb Teleconference Minutes

Minutes Scribe Topics and Resolutions
Minutes for 2009
24 Sep 2009 Matt

Topics:

  1. DCCI
  2. charter business
  3. DCCI
No minutes 17 Sep 2009
10 Sep 2009 Matt

Topics:

  1. DCCI
  2. TPAC 2009
  3. DCCI
  4. Updates on the new charter, timeframe, milestones
  5. Next week
No minutes 03 Sep 2009
27 Aug 2009 Matt

Topics:

  1. DIAL meeting
  2. DCCI meeting
  3. Charter extension
  4. status of Geo LC comments
  5. New Charter
  6. Charter extension
  7. Action item review

Resolutions:

  • Every other week we'll give half the meeting over to DCCI
20 Aug 2009 Jose

Topics:

  1. DCCI 2.0 Requirements
  2. Requirements for DCCI v2.0
13 Aug 2009 Matt

Topics:

  1. DCCI
  2. Next week's meeting
  3. DCO Last Call process
  4. DCO Last Call help
  5. Next week's meeting
  6. DIAL Meeting
  7. DCCI how to get adopted in the mainstream

Resolutions:

  • start drafting thoughts in the discussion page on the DCO Last Call Comments wiki page
06 Aug 2009 matt

Topics:

  1. Extending DCO deadline
  2. UWA Extension length
  3. Geolocation LC comments
  4. New Group Charter
  5. DCCI plans

Resolutions:

  • Group resolves that they are happy with Rotan's LC comments
30 Jul 2009 matt

Topics:

  1. Telecon summer schedule
  2. Roadmap dates needed for new charter
  3. Geolocation Last Call
  4. Reminder: DAP WG
  5. AOB?
16 Jul 2009 trackbot

Topics:

09 Jul 2009 matt

Topics:

  1. Action Item review
  2. Geo Review
18 Jun 2009 Matt

Topics:

  1. Teleconference timeslot
  2. DCO Last Call comments extension requested
  3. New Charter discussion

Resolutions:

  • Group will accept comments from WAI-PF group until August 7th.
04 Jun 2009 Rotan

Topics:

  1. wiki
  2. charter
28 May 2009 matt dsr

Topics:

  1. Publication status for DC Ontology
  2. News of any other work items?
  3. Charter development
21 May 2009 matt dsr

Topics:

  1. Preparing DCO for publication
  2. UWA Charter and DDR
  3. AOB
14 May 2009 matt

Topics:

  1. agenda setting
  2. DCO update
  3. Charter and DCCI
  4. DCO Primer
  5. Next meeting
07 May 2009 Matt

Topics:

  1. News Items
  2. Where are we on DCO publishing
  3. Concrete APIs
  4. Adjourn!
23 Apr 2009 dsr Rich Matt

Topics:

  1. Charter discussion
16 Apr 2009 Matt

Topics:

  1. DC Ontology
  2. Charter next steps

Resolutions:

  • Go to Last Call with the current draft with the proposed changes incorporated, those changes being responses to Bryan's comments, adding a paragraph announcing future modules (including personalization). In addition we'll create a Personalization Module for the DCO.
02 Apr 2009 matt

Topics:

  1. DCO
  2. Charter
  3. AOB
26 Mar 2009 Matt

Topics:

  1. DCO
  2. New Charter and vision
26 Feb 2009 matt

Topics:

  1. Publication of Personalization Roadmap
  2. José's presentation
19 Feb 2009 dsr

Topics:

  1. Status of Personalization Roadmap
  2. Dial Primer
  3. Ontology status
  4. AOB
  5. Face to Face meetings and reducing costs
12 Feb 2009 Dave (aka dsr)

Topics:

  1. Publication of the Personalization Roadmap
29 Jan 2009 Matt

Topics:

  1. Publishing Personalization Roadmap
  2. Device Coordination
  3. DCO
  4. DIAL Primer
  5. AOB?

Resolutions:

  • WG agrees to publish Personalization Roadmap as WG Note pending Andy's minor edit
22 Jan 2009 dsr Matt

Topics:

  1. DCO
  2. Personalization
  3. Device Coordination
  4. DIAL Primer
  5. Group Chair
18 Dec 2008 dsr Matt

Topics:

  1. Heartbeat requirement
  2. DIAL Update
  3. Next Meeting
04 Dec 2008 matt

Topics:

  1. DCCI
  2. AOB?
13 Nov 2008 matt dsr
06 Nov 2008 dsr matt

Topics:

  1. review minutes of F2F
  2. Expressing ontology in other ways, DCCI? Local Storage?
  3. Next week
23 Oct 2008 Rotan Sailesh dsr

Topics:

  1. introductions
  2. transitioning DCCI to PR.
  3. OMTP Perspective.
  4. Delivery Context Ontology
18 Sep 2008 dsr

Topics:

  1. Introduction
  2. Device Coordination Note
  3. Personlisation status report
  4. DDCI prep for PR
  5. DIAL and XHTML 1.1/XForms
11 Sep 2008 dsr

Topics:

  1. Introduction
04 Sep 2008 RH
14 Aug 2008 Dave (dsr)

Topics:

  1. DIAL
07 Aug 2008 Dave

Topics:

  1. Approval of F2F minutes
  2. review of actions from F2F
24 Jul 2008 dsr

Topics:

  1. Introductions
  2. Policy based Layout
  3. Migratory Interfaces
  4. Personalization
  5. DCCI
26 Jun 2008 Dave Rotan

Topics:

  1. Introduction
  2. Delivery Context Ontology
  3. Delivery Context Client Interfaces (DCCI)
  4. DISelect and XPath Access Functions
  5. Composite Capability/Preference Profiles: Structure and Vocabularies 2.0
  6. DIAL
  7. Policy based layout
  8. Rich metadata for device capabilities and services
  9. Remote User Interfaces and Distributed DOMs
  10. Device Coordination and Resource Binding
  11. Device Location
  12. Declarative Models of Distributed Web Applications (UIArch)
19 Jun 2008 Sailesh

Topics:

  1. DCCI Implementation report
15 May 2008 Dave

Topics:

  1. Agenda
  2. approval of minutes
  3. Sailesh's report
  4. Logistics for next face to face meeting
  5. Review of Delivery Context Ontology
01 May 2008 Dave

Topics:

  1. Approval of last telecon minutes from 17 April
  2. Face to face planning
  3. Location
  4. Device Coordination telecon
  5. Personalization
17 Apr 2008 Dave

Topics:

  1. Approval of last week's minutes
  2. Primer of Ontology
  3. Personalization
  4. RWC Charter and work item on location API
  5. Face to Face
  6. Any other Business
10 Apr 2008 Dave

Topics:

  1. Approval of last week's minutes
  2. Publication of DC Ontology
  3. Any other business
03 Apr 2008 dsr

Topics:

  1. DC Ontology
  2. Approval of last telecon minutes
  3. Reminder to complete questionnaires
  4. Subscribing to public-uwa list
  5. Volunteer for reviewing DDR Simple API
  6. review of pending actions
20 Mar 2008 dsr Rich

Topics:

  1. Approval face to face minutes
  2. Date and location for next face to face meeting
  3. Arranging a separate telecon for work on device
  4. Re-chartering
  5. Review of pending actions

Resolutions:

  • publish the minutes. approved.
06 Mar 2008 PDuffin

Topics:

  1. Joint session with DDWG
  2. Introductions
  3. DCCI wrap up
  4. Device and Service MetaData Framework presented by kaz
  5. Device Coordination
10 Jan 2008 dsr

Topics:

  1. approval of previous minutes
  2. Roadmap for work on ontology and liaison with SWCG
  3. pending actions
20 Dec 2007 Rotan
13 Dec 2007 stef

Topics:

  1. approval of last week's minutes
  2. announcement from Rhys
  3. DDWG comments on DC Ontology
  4. Ontology for location, calendar and contact info
  5. User preferences

Resolutions:

  • publish december 6minutes meeting to public
06 Dec 2007 dsr

Topics:

  1. Approval of last week's minutes for publication
  2. Request for UWA blog articles and updates to wiki
  3. DCCI resolution, transition meeting and updates to disposition of comments
  4. DDWG comments on DC Ontology
  5. Ontology for location, calendar and contact info

Resolutions:

  • based upon email feedback, we resolve to request the transition of DCCI to CR
29 Nov 2007 dsr

Topics:

  1. /me waves back
  2. Recap of Boston F2F and approval of meeting summary for publication
  3. Recap of MobileAjax Workshop
  4. DCCI transition meeting planning
  5. New version of the DC Ontology
  6. Ontology for location, calendar and contact info
  7. Any other business
08 Nov 2007 Sailesh stephane

Topics:

  1. Role of Wiki
  2. Orientation property - collabs with OMA (ontology work)
  3. cc/pp 2 document
25 Oct 2007 KeithR

Topics:

  1. Publishing last weeks minutes
  2. Recap of Mobile Ajax Workshop
  3. Reviewing XHTML Role and WAF Widgets
  4. Layered UI
18 Oct 2007 Sailesh

Topics:

  1. approval of last week minutes
  2. Fulfilling the Heartbeat requirement
  3. Draft agenda for f2f
  4. preparing DCCI for CR
  5. XHTML2 role module
  6. WAF widget spec
  7. Remote UI and distributed DOM
  8. look at open actions
11 Oct 2007 Sailesh Dave

Topics:

  1. Minutes approval
  2. Item 4: Layered UI
  3. Agenda 5 Kangchan Presentation
  4. March F2F in Korea
  5. Any Other Business
04 Oct 2007 Dave

Topics:

  1. Publishing last weeks minutes
  2. DCCI Properties
  3. next steps for ontology following joint meeting with DDWG
27 Sep 2007 Kevin Dave

Topics:

  1. Approval of previous minutes
  2. KeithW introducing KeithR
  3. Device coordination
  4. Device Location
  5. next steps for DIAL
  6. Issue tracker
20 Sep 2007 stephane

Topics:

  1. publishing last call minutes
  2. Guest Star: Rich ???
  3. roadmap
  4. wiki
  5. DCCI CR status
  6. Web apps Format note
  7. TPAC
  8. join DD/UWA join call
  9. AOB
06 Sep 2007 Kevin Smith

Topics:

  1. previous minutes
  2. Next steps for collaboration with PUCC
  3. Review of Widgets spec
  4. Open Actions
  5. AOB
30 Aug 2007 Rotan

Topics:

  1. Approve minutes
  2. Joint call with DDWG.
  3. Distributed DOMs, remote UI
  4. wiki
  5. Hosting of next F2F.

Generated using UWA Minutes Aggregator

Additional UbiWeb meetings

@@ link to f2f minutes

DIAL virtual F2F