This page enumerates all the significant changes made to the OWL publications of 21 April 2009 and the versions we expect to publish in June 2009.
Current as of 18 May 2009.
- One grammar production in Profiles was aligned with the grammar in Functional Syntax, noticed in LC2C 1.
- The range of owl:predicate in RDF-Based Semantics was adjusted to remove undesirable inferences.
Significant Presentation Changes
- Primer has been completed and re-edited.
- New Features and Rationale has had some sections updated and some new features added.
- Quick Reference Guide has undergone significant presentation changes and a reorganization.
Other Non-Trivial Editorial Changes
- RDF-Based Semantics has been modified in some places to correct wordings.
- Two examples in Functional Syntax were fixed, one noticed in LC2C 5.
- Two examples in Mapping to RDF Graphs were fixed.
- A reference to logic programming has been added to Profiles, in response to LC2C 15.
- Wording has been added to Manchester Syntax concerning precedence in parsing descriptions.
- References to XML Schema now all point to the most recent versions of the documents, currently in Candidate Recommentation.
- Many references and citations have been updated.
Still At Risk
- At Risk #1: support for owl:rational
- At Risk #4: support for rdf:XMLLiteral