January 28, 2008, 10 AM EST
- Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 69594 (OWLWG)
- Dial-In #: +33.4.89.06.34.99 (Nice, France)
- Dial-In #: +44.117.370.6152 (Bristol, UK)
- Roll call
- Agenda Amendments
The following actions are open
- Action 32 UFDTF Write up some mfg user classes / Evan Wallace
- Action 65 UFDTF Will think about organization during the week/ Elisa Kendall
- Discuss Peter and Bijan's effots. (45 minutes) (see Experiments_with_documents). Question: Do people feel that they meet intended purposes? If not, what's the delta. Are we heading towards consensus that a document in the style of the Primer will be one of our UFDs? If so, which deliverable do we agree it can meet (with further work).
- Primer intended to meet the Overview and User Guide deliverables
- Structural_Reference_Experiment (also version with toggles on views of various types of elements) Intended as start to combine Reference with specification documents. See also Semantics_Experiment.
- OWL Numerics (time and interest permitting - Alan's gut is that this should wait for future meeting)
- Trimming Who Reads Our Documents (10 minutes) For which users will we not attempt to write documentation for.