January 11 2008, 12 noon EST
- Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 69594 (OWLWG)
- Dial-In #: +33.4.89.06.34.99 (Nice, France)
- Dial-In #: +44.117.370.6152 (Bristol, UK)
- Roll call
- Meeting time in the future - proposed 2 hours earlier same day
- Agenda Amendments
The following actions are pending review, and will be closed unless there are objections.
- Action 22 UFDTF Add target users/readers to page started by Alan / Deborah McGuinness
- Action 33 UFDTF Ask elisa for metamodeller reader description / Deborah McGuinness
The following actions are still open. Should be completed or closed.
- Action 30 UFDTF Write up business user/ Jeremy Carroll
- Action 32 UFDTF Write up some mfg user classes / Evan Wallace
- Review Who Reads Our Documents (10 minutes) There has been adequate time to collect these profiles. Now would be the time to offer opinions about whether this document reflects who we will consider to be our audience, or to point out those user types that you do think we should not or can not be be writing towards
- Discuss proposals and progress. (30 minutes) To that end, I would like participants to share their latest work by posting the current version or a link to it. I am aware of Deborah and Evan's work, and of Bijan and Peter's work, and we will discuss these in that order. Please all of you post to the list what you would like the group to review, and any specific feedback you are looking for.