Call in details
When joining please don't identify yourself verbally; instead, Identify Yourself to ZAKIM on IRC
- Date of Call: Wednesday July 23, 2008
- Time of Call: 1700 UTC, 10:00 (West US), 13:00 (East US), 18:00 (London), 19:00 (Paris)
- Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)
- Dial-In #: +33.4.89.06.34.99 (Nice, France)
- Dial-In #: +44.117.370.6152 (Bristol, UK)
- Participant Access Code: 69594# (OWLWG)
- IRC Channel: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #owl ([irc:irc.w3.org:6665/owl])
- Web-based IRC (member-only): http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc (Firefox IRC addon: chatzilla)
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Chair: Alan Ruttenberg
- Scribe: Achille Fokoue (Scribe List)
- Link to Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Teleconference.2008.07.23/Agenda
- Admin (20 min)
- Roll call
- Agenda amendments?
- PROPOSED: Accept Previous Minutes (16 July)
- F2F3, F2F3_Agenda - Boston/MIT July 28,29 2008
- Please indicate via the F2F3-People page whether or not you intend to participate
- Action items status
- Pending Review Actions
- Due and overdue Actions
- Issues (35 minutes) - Address as many as possible during allocated time
- Proposals to Resolve Issues
- Other Issue Discussions
- State of the N-ary - What are current people's thoughts
- Issue 133 DL-Lite Profile modified to include UNA
- Issue 126 Normative datatypes. Related: Issue 87 Rational numbers datatype.
- Lots of email (see issue tracker); might be worth a quick review to see if we are converging on a solution (at least for numeric datatypes).
- Issue 109 What is the namespace for elements and attributes in the XML serialization?
- Issue 56 Specify standard "repairs" for moving select RDF documents to OWL?
- General Discussion
- Additional other business (5 min)
back to Meetings