IRC log of swd on 2007-12-18

Timestamps are in UTC.

15:57:00 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #swd
15:57:00 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-irc
15:57:03 [TomB]
rrsagent, bookmark
15:57:03 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-irc#T15-57-03
15:57:09 [TomB]
zakim, this will be swd
15:57:09 [Zakim]
ok, TomB, I see SW_SWD()11:00AM already started
15:57:13 [TomB]
Meeting: SWD WG
15:57:16 [TomB]
Chair: Tom
15:57:31 [Clay]
Clay has joined #swd
15:57:32 [TomB]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Dec/0097.html
15:57:39 [TomB]
Regrerts: Guus, Vit, Simone
15:58:21 [TomB]
Regrets: Guus, Vit, Simone
15:58:28 [Zakim]
+??P5
15:58:29 [TomB]
rrsagent, please make record public
15:58:34 [Zakim]
-??P1
15:58:36 [Zakim]
+??P1
15:58:38 [seanb]
seanb has joined #swd
15:58:46 [Zakim]
+[LC]
15:58:49 [TomB]
zakim, ??P1 is Quentin
15:58:49 [Zakim]
+Quentin; got it
15:58:58 [TomB]
zakim, LC is Clay
15:58:58 [Zakim]
+Clay; got it
15:59:29 [TomB]
zakim, ??P5 is TomB
15:59:29 [Zakim]
+TomB; got it
16:00:30 [ed]
ed has joined #swd
16:00:55 [Zakim]
+ +012355aaaa
16:01:09 [TomB]
zakim, aaaa is aliman
16:01:11 [Zakim]
+aliman; got it
16:01:22 [Zakim]
+[LC]
16:01:26 [ed]
zakim, LC is edsu
16:01:26 [Zakim]
+edsu; got it
16:01:44 [Ralph]
Ralph has joined #swd
16:02:45 [Zakim]
+Ralph
16:03:06 [berrueta]
berrueta has joined #swd
16:03:23 [Ralph]
-> http://www.w3.org/2007/12/11-swd-minutes.html previous 2007-12-11
16:03:36 [Zakim]
+??P44
16:03:36 [marghe]
marghe has joined #swd
16:03:47 [Zakim]
+[LC]
16:03:49 [TomB]
zakim, ??P44 is seanb
16:03:49 [Zakim]
+seanb; got it
16:04:04 [TomB]
zakim, LC is Justin
16:04:04 [Zakim]
+Justin; got it
16:04:30 [Zakim]
+Margherita
16:06:22 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose seanb
16:06:24 [Zakim]
+??P57
16:06:33 [TomB]
zakim, ??P57 is Daniel
16:06:35 [dlrubin]
dlrubin has joined #swd
16:06:38 [Zakim]
+Daniel; got it
16:06:57 [seanb]
scribenick: seanb
16:07:31 [JonP]
JonP has joined #swd
16:07:53 [seanb]
Topic: ADMIN
16:08:09 [seanb]
Proposed to accept minutes: http://www.w3.org/2007/12/11-swd-minutes.html
16:08:20 [Zakim]
+Rodrigo
16:08:27 [berrueta]
zakim, Rodrigo is me
16:08:28 [Zakim]
+Jon_Phipps
16:08:29 [Zakim]
+berrueta; got it
16:08:30 [Zakim]
-aliman
16:08:30 [seanb]
Resolved
16:08:54 [seanb]
Next telecon: 8th January 2008
16:08:58 [seanb]
Topic: SKOS
16:09:17 [JonP]
zakim, Jon_Phipps is me
16:09:18 [Zakim]
+JonP; got it
16:09:37 [Zakim]
-berrueta
16:09:42 [ed]
aliman: aye
16:10:04 [aliman]
/me almost there
16:10:11 [Zakim]
+??P66
16:10:19 [Ralph]
Sean: Alistair responded to Vit saying he'd hoped to have a version of SKOS Reference Editor's Draft by the end of this week
16:10:22 [TomB]
zakim, ??P66 is aliman
16:10:22 [Zakim]
+aliman; got it
16:10:44 [seanb]
Alistair: Hoping to have version for review by end of the week
16:11:03 [seanb]
...first draft of sections on Conceptual Resoruces, Concept Schemes
16:11:15 [seanb]
...Lexical Lables, Documentation properties, semantic relationsips
16:11:22 [Zakim]
+berrueta
16:11:22 [seanb]
...still to do a couple of sections.
16:11:37 [seanb]
...ideally first draft by end of the week. Need to hook up with Sean over
16:11:45 [seanb]
...content and rules of thumb.
16:12:12 [seanb]
ACTION: Quentin to review Editor's draft of SKOS Reference [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/20-swd-minutes.html#action02]
16:12:15 [seanb]
--continues
16:12:22 [seanb]
ACTION: Vit to review Editor's draft of SKOS Reference [recorded in ]http://www.w3.org/2007/11/20-swd-minutes.html#action03]
16:12:25 [seanb]
--continues
16:12:34 [seanb]
SKOS Primer
16:12:43 [seanb]
ACTION: Alistair and Guus write draft section in primer on relationship between SKOS concepts and OWL classes for OWL DL users [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/06-swd-minutes.html#action05]
16:12:45 [seanb]
--continues
16:13:04 [seanb]
Alistair: Antoine has volunteered to write something for the primer. Alistair has
16:13:17 [seanb]
...said yes please, go ahead and we can decide where it goes later.
16:13:45 [seanb]
Ed: Haven't had a lot of time to dedicate to it. Antoine has been making
16:13:58 [seanb]
...progress. Posting links on wiki as the document unfolds.
16:13:59 [ed]
-> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SKOS/DraftPrimer
16:14:09 [seanb]
Tom: Fine to use the wiki for drafting docs.
16:14:39 [seanb]
Tom: Projected goal for draft?
16:14:59 [seanb]
Ed: Goal was to have a fair amount for today. Realistically required stable Reference
16:15:05 [seanb]
...Antoint and Ed
16:15:15 [seanb]
...will hopefully knock out simple stuff this week.
16:15:43 [seanb]
Alistair: Reference as it is (in w3 space) is not an editors draft yet, so could
16:15:55 [seanb]
...potentially change. Please look as early as possible at the content.
16:16:12 [seanb]
...Shout asap if anything doesn't make sense or looks wrong or needs addresssing.
16:16:41 [seanb]
Ed: Thinking about updating core guide to reflect latest stuff rather than recreating new text.
16:16:49 [seanb]
...just change what needs to be changed
16:16:58 [seanb]
Tom: Draft is in w3 space?
16:17:13 [seanb]
Alistair: Drafting reference as HTML document within SWD CVS space.
16:17:15 [aliman]
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/SKOS/reference/master.html -> reference master
16:17:43 [seanb]
...this is file that's being edited live. Will create copy with datestamped URI
16:18:00 [seanb]
...once the draft is ready. Treat this URI as volatile.
16:18:19 [ed]
s/Antoint/Antoine/
16:18:24 [seanb]
Tom: Can we update deliverables page with links?
16:18:39 [seanb]
Alistair: Not sure about that -- this is pre editors draft stage.
16:18:45 [seanb]
Ralph: What are your concerns?
16:18:59 [seanb]
Alistair: None specific, but general unease
16:19:11 [seanb]
Ralph: If the status is accurate, then it's fine.
16:19:20 [seanb]
Alistair: Ok, says it has no status
16:19:38 [seanb]
Ed: Got the feeling that Antoine would like to do the same with Primer
16:19:59 [seanb]
Tom: Suggest that we keep editing the wiki page called deliverables. Add link to the
16:20:12 [Ralph]
Regrets+ Elisa
16:20:19 [seanb]
...latest one. Then WG participants can pick up the latest versions.
16:20:20 [Ralph]
-> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables SWD Deliverables Wiki
16:20:30 [seanb]
ISSUE 39
16:20:36 [seanb]
ACTION: Antoine to send a msg proposing a resolution for next week telecon on ISSUE-39 considering Alistair's 3 subtopics [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/11-swd-minutes.html#action07]
16:20:38 [seanb]
--done
16:21:01 [seanb]
Tom: To decide on this call.
16:21:42 [seanb]
Ralph: Link in minutes refers to specific version (5). Is this right>
16:21:48 [seanb]
Tom: yes.
16:21:58 [seanb]
Tom: Any comments?
16:22:27 [seanb]
...three sub issues.
16:22:40 [seanb]
...A: propose postpone
16:23:13 [Ralph]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Dec/0083.html A revised proposal for ISSUE-39 ConceptualMappingLinks [CORRECTION] [Antoine 16-Dec]
16:24:54 [seanb]
Alistair: Bit behind. Would be happy accepting the resolution.
16:25:10 [seanb]
...will only get to grips when writing Reference.
16:25:15 [ed]
aliman++
16:25:32 [seanb]
Tom: Happy to move forward if we feel this reflects our understanding of the problem.
16:25:55 [seanb]
...accept this as a resolution to ISSUE-39 and come back if necessary.
16:26:26 [seanb]
Alistair: whether or not we take this as a resolution I will take the content as is and try and work
16:26:47 [seanb]
...it into the Reference. If we formally resolve, would be happy to revisit.
16:27:01 [seanb]
Tom: Propose that we resolve not to formally accept this as a solution, but
16:27:22 [seanb]
...resolve that Alistair will write this up in SKOS Reference and we will revisit this after that.
16:27:50 [seanb]
Alistair: Would it be helpful to us to accept the resolution. Issue as it stands is broad "we want conceptual mapping links".
16:28:11 [seanb]
...Later issues will be more specific. May help to resolve the broader issue.
16:28:33 [seanb]
Tom: Like this. Pushed grouping into context and takes a stand on related/overlapping.
16:28:46 [seanb]
...Stake in the ground.
16:29:04 [seanb]
...Would be happy to accept a resolution closing this. But want more
16:29:13 [seanb]
...support for this from the WG!
16:29:21 [seanb]
Ed: I like the sound of that.
16:29:33 [seanb]
...that == closing the issue.
16:30:18 [seanb]
Ralph: No strong opinion either way. Unclear on sub issues.
16:30:49 [seanb]
...Is the expectation that we open a new issue on grouping?
16:31:24 [seanb]
Tom: Good question. To what extent do issues #40 and #45 discuss the grouping constructs
16:31:49 [seanb]
Alistair: If we have a mechanism for "co-ordinating" concepts, that would satisfy some requirements.
16:32:17 [seanb]
...There is some overlap between #40 and grouping constructs. Could use a co-ordination instead of AND.
16:32:39 [seanb]
...Not sure about #45 . Not sure how to model it. Not entirely at the conceptual level.
16:33:00 [seanb]
..It's related, but not sure how overlapping it is. May need to raise another issue. Bit vague....
16:33:38 [seanb]
Ralph: Happy with closing #39 if it's internal and we'll re-raise grouping if appropriate.
16:34:09 [seanb]
Alistair: Original SKOS mapping vocab had AND/OR/NOT. Starting point for recent discussions. Came from
16:34:35 [seanb]
...some practice. There is precedent for doing AND/OR like combinations when mapping.
16:34:56 [seanb]
Tom: In the old mapping vocab. Issue was is mapping sufficient. Could it be simplified.
16:35:06 [seanb]
...do we have a requirement for this?
16:35:33 [seanb]
Marghe: Sent an email to the list to show how grouping relationship has been used.
16:36:02 [seanb]
...realised they used them more that inexact match. But if we use the grouping, then the mapping is only one way
16:36:21 [seanb]
...which limits the mapping to be one way. Bidirectional mapping much more useful.
16:36:38 [seanb]
...Discarding them gives less precision, but provides much more useful mappings.
16:37:04 [seanb]
Tom: Propose that we resolve to accept this but take action to clarify whether the grouping constructs
16:37:27 [seanb]
...issues are being addressed adequately. Would make sense to close this and open more specific.
16:37:48 [seanb]
Alistair: Difficult piece of work. What do you mean when you create mappings?
16:38:17 [seanb]
...How do you process those mappings when doing IR across different indexes. Could translate query
16:38:46 [seanb]
...or translate metadata. Depends on your operational theory of what the query means.
16:38:57 [Ralph]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Dec/0056.html "RE: SKOS ISSUE-39: clarification?" [Margherita, 11-Dec]
16:39:04 [seanb]
...Directionality becomes important
16:39:04 [Ralph]
^the message I believe Margherita was citing
16:39:32 [seanb]
Tom: Should close #39 and do some triage
16:39:48 [seanb]
...decide whether it makes sense for these constructs to be in scope.
16:40:12 [seanb]
...Could distract us and make work more compicated.
16:40:27 [seanb]
...Can someone take an action and decide whether it's in scope.
16:42:21 [seanb]
Tom: Alistair, Tom, Ed in favour
16:42:53 [Ralph]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Dec/0083.html Antoine's proposal
16:43:06 [aliman]
q+ to point to mail on grouping for mappin
16:44:17 [seanb]
RESOLVED: Accept Antoine's proposal http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Dec/0083.html as a resolution to ISSUE-39.
16:45:40 [aliman]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Dec/0025.html -> alistair's mail on grouping constructs
16:45:51 [seanb]
Alistair: Wrote mail about grouping constructs
16:46:27 [seanb]
...started out in SKOS mapping with AND, OR and NOT. Only way to give an operational meaning is
16:46:51 [seanb]
...to treat them as query expressions. Then not mapping between concepts but query expressions.
16:47:12 [seanb]
...So first need a notion of a query. Query is out of scope for SKOS. So position I took was to
16:47:22 [seanb]
...see AND, OR and NOT as being out of scope.
16:47:47 [seanb]
...happy to take an action to state problem at higher level. Would also like Margherita to continue
16:47:51 [seanb]
..her work in this area.
16:48:09 [ed]
q+ to ask alistair about inferencing + and/or/not
16:48:12 [seanb]
Tom: Position makes sense. Question is whether the primer needs to address the issue. Legacy vocab
16:48:34 [seanb]
...with these constructs. If they're not in the CR, do we need a comment or footnote in the Primer? Good to
16:48:45 [seanb]
...have a position on what to do about the issue.
16:48:55 [seanb]
...Drop without comment, or say something?
16:49:05 [Zakim]
-aliman
16:49:19 [seanb]
Ralph: Alistair's mail addresses these issues well.
16:49:31 [seanb]
Tom: But do we need to address this in documents.
16:49:54 [seanb]
Ralph: Would be appropriate to go through all the differences between legacy and LC docs.
16:50:23 [seanb]
Tom: Good to capture the analysis that Alistair's done.
16:51:33 [seanb]
Ralph: What is the extent of things that will be different?
16:52:05 [seanb]
...advantage of mail archive is that emails can be cited.
16:52:21 [seanb]
...Recast question: how do we remember this email message?
16:53:27 [seanb]
ACTION: Ralph to add pointer to Alistair's mail on grouping constructs as a note to resolution of ISSUE-39.
16:53:41 [seanb]
ACTION: Alistair to propose an approach to clarify which aspects of the extension module should be in scope for the candidate recommendation package. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/11-swd-minutes.html#action06]
16:53:43 [seanb]
--continues
16:54:34 [seanb]
Tom: Running out of time. Propose we declare Antoine's action as done, and put ISSUE-36 on the call for Jan 8th.
16:54:39 [seanb]
ACTION: Antoine to send a mail to the list so as to have a discussion on ISSUE-36 and isDefinedBy for next week's telecon [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/11-swd-minutes.html#action09]
16:54:41 [seanb]
--done
16:55:05 [seanb]
RESOLVED: ISSUE-36 on the call for Jan 8th
16:55:12 [marghe]
marghe has left #swd
16:55:13 [seanb]
ACTION: Alistair and Guus to prepare material for next week on Concept Schemes vs OWL Ontologies [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/30-swd-minutes.html#action04]
16:55:16 [seanb]
--continues
16:55:37 [seanb]
ACTION: Ralph to reconstruct proposal for semantics of isDefinedBy [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/30-swd-minutes.html#action02]
16:56:09 [seanb]
--dropped
16:56:24 [Zakim]
-Margherita
16:56:31 [seanb]
ACTION: Ralph to check whether the common interpretation of
16:56:32 [seanb]
rdfs:isDefinedBy fits the reasoning that was made in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Oct/0141.html
16:56:50 [seanb]
ACTION: Guus to write up the issue [of Label Resource] and add to the issue list. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action01]
16:56:53 [seanb]
--continues
16:57:01 [seanb]
Topic: RDFa
16:57:46 [seanb]
Ed: Haven't seen an updated version
16:57:57 [seanb]
Ralph: No, there's not.
16:58:12 [seanb]
...can't remember the date promised
16:58:19 [seanb]
Ed: Lots of discussion about test cases
16:59:01 [seanb]
Tom: Aim at having reviews of syntax document posted to list by Jan 4th?
16:59:15 [seanb]
Ralph: But no editors draft to review.
16:59:39 [Ralph]
-> http://www.w3.org/2007/12/13-rdfa-minutes 2007-12-13 RDFa telecon minutes (not yet cleaned)
16:59:54 [seanb]
Tom: Ideal schedule was to decide on LC on Jan 8th. If Diego and Ed are to review, post reviews by Jan 4th
17:00:00 [seanb]
...then we take decision on Tuesday
17:00:17 [Zakim]
-Daniel
17:00:35 [seanb]
ACTION: Diego to review RDFa syntax document by early January
17:00:47 [seanb]
ACTION: Ed to review RDFa syntax document by early January
17:00:56 [seanb]
ACTION: Ben and Michael to address comments by Tom [regarding maintenance of wiki document http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa] recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action05]
17:00:58 [seanb]
--continues
17:01:05 [seanb]
ACTION: Ben to prepare draft implementation report for RDFa (with assistance from Michael) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action03]
17:01:07 [seanb]
--continues
17:01:13 [seanb]
ACTION: Ben to update RDFa schedule in wiki http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa#RDFa_schedule [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action04]
17:01:15 [seanb]
--continues
17:01:24 [seanb]
Topic: Recipes
17:01:31 [seanb]
Tom: No change to approve publication
17:01:40 [seanb]
Ed: Good as no time to review.
17:01:49 [seanb]
ACTION: Ralph and Ed to review recipes document [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/11-swd-minutes.html#action18]
17:01:52 [seanb]
--continues
17:02:11 [seanb]
ACTION: Dan to ask apache about conditional redirects [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action07]
17:02:14 [seanb]
--continues
17:02:20 [seanb]
ACTION: Ralph propose resolution to ISSUE-16 "Default behavior" [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14]
17:02:22 [seanb]
--continues
17:02:57 [seanb]
ACTION: Ralph to come up with a URI for wiki page [for Recipes implementations] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action04]
17:02:59 [seanb]
--done
17:03:08 [seanb]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Dec/0057.html
17:04:30 [seanb]
Jon: Editors should include language in Ralph's proposal
17:04:40 [seanb]
ACTION: Ralph/Diego to work on Wordnet implementation [of Recipes implementations] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action03]
17:04:42 [seanb]
--continues
17:04:50 [seanb]
Topic: Vocabulary Management
17:04:52 [dlrubin]
dlrubin has left #swd
17:04:55 [seanb]
ACTION: Vit and Elisa to include in the document all the target sections plus an allocation of sections to people and potentially a standard structure for sections [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action07]
17:04:59 [seanb]
--continues
17:05:16 [seanb]
adjourned
17:05:20 [Zakim]
-edsu
17:05:22 [Zakim]
-Justin
17:05:22 [Zakim]
-Clay
17:05:24 [Zakim]
-TomB
17:05:27 [seanb]
rssagent, please draft minutes
17:05:33 [Zakim]
-berrueta
17:05:40 [seanb]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
17:05:40 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-minutes.html seanb
17:05:49 [aliman]
seanb, do you want to have a chat briefly about the SKOS reference?
17:06:05 [Zakim]
-JonP
17:06:51 [Ralph]
zakim, list attendees
17:06:51 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been Quentin, Clay, TomB, +012355aaaa, aliman, edsu, Ralph, seanb, Justin, Margherita, Daniel, berrueta, JonP
17:07:14 [seanb]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
17:07:14 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-minutes.html seanb
17:07:20 [Zakim]
-seanb
17:08:00 [Zakim]
-Ralph
17:08:06 [Zakim]
-Quentin
17:08:06 [Zakim]
SW_SWD()11:00AM has ended
17:08:08 [Zakim]
Attendees were Quentin, Clay, TomB, +012355aaaa, aliman, edsu, Ralph, seanb, Justin, Margherita, Daniel, berrueta, JonP
17:15:17 [ed]
ed has left #swd
19:18:20 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #swd
20:25:50 [Ralph]
rrsagent, bye
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
I see 22 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-actions.rdf :
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Quentin to review Editor's draft of SKOS Reference [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/20-swd-minutes.html#action02] [1]
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-irc#T16-12-12
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Vit to review Editor's draft of SKOS Reference [recorded in ]http://www.w3.org/2007/11/20-swd-minutes.html#action03] [2]
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-irc#T16-12-22
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Alistair and Guus write draft section in primer on relationship between SKOS concepts and OWL classes for OWL DL users [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/06-swd-minutes.html#action05] [3]
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-irc#T16-12-43
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Antoine to send a msg proposing a resolution for next week telecon on ISSUE-39 considering Alistair's 3 subtopics [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/11-swd-minutes.html#action07] [4]
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-irc#T16-20-36
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ralph to add pointer to Alistair's mail on grouping constructs as a note to resolution of ISSUE-39. [5]
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-irc#T16-53-27
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Alistair to propose an approach to clarify which aspects of the extension module should be in scope for the candidate recommendation package. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/11-swd-minutes.html#action06] [6]
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-irc#T16-53-41
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Antoine to send a mail to the list so as to have a discussion on ISSUE-36 and isDefinedBy for next week's telecon [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/11-swd-minutes.html#action09] [7]
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-irc#T16-54-39
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Alistair and Guus to prepare material for next week on Concept Schemes vs OWL Ontologies [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/30-swd-minutes.html#action04] [8]
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-irc#T16-55-13
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ralph to reconstruct proposal for semantics of isDefinedBy [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/30-swd-minutes.html#action02] [9]
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-irc#T16-55-37
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ralph to check whether the common interpretation of [10]
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-irc#T16-56-31
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Guus to write up the issue [of Label Resource] and add to the issue list. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action01] [11]
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-irc#T16-56-50
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Diego to review RDFa syntax document by early January [12]
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-irc#T17-00-35
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ed to review RDFa syntax document by early January [13]
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-irc#T17-00-47
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ben and Michael to address comments by Tom [regarding maintenance of wiki document http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa] recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action05] [14]
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-irc#T17-00-56
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ben to prepare draft implementation report for RDFa (with assistance from Michael) [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action03] [15]
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-irc#T17-01-05
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ben to update RDFa schedule in wiki http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa#RDFa_schedule [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action04] [16]
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-irc#T17-01-13
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ralph and Ed to review recipes document [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/11-swd-minutes.html#action18] [17]
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-irc#T17-01-49
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Dan to ask apache about conditional redirects [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action07] [18]
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-irc#T17-02-11
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ralph propose resolution to ISSUE-16 "Default behavior" [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14] [19]
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-irc#T17-02-20
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ralph to come up with a URI for wiki page [for Recipes implementations] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action04] [20]
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-irc#T17-02-57
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Ralph/Diego to work on Wordnet implementation [of Recipes implementations] [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/09-swd-minutes.html#action03] [21]
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-irc#T17-04-40
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Vit and Elisa to include in the document all the target sections plus an allocation of sections to people and potentially a standard structure for sections [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/10/08-swd-minutes.html#action07] [22]
20:25:50 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/18-swd-irc#T17-04-55