IRC log of forms on 2007-09-26

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:57:25 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #forms
14:57:25 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2007/09/26-forms-irc
14:57:32 [John_Boyer]
rrsagent, make log public
14:57:56 [John_Boyer]
Meeting: Weekly Forms WG Telecon
14:58:06 [John_Boyer]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Sep/0082.html
14:58:07 [Zakim]
HTML_Forms()11:00AM has now started
14:58:15 [Zakim]
+[IBM]
14:58:20 [Charlie]
zakim, [IBM] is Charlie
14:58:20 [Zakim]
+Charlie; got it
14:58:20 [John_Boyer]
John_Boyer has changed the topic to: Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Sep/0082.html
14:58:24 [Zakim]
+wellsk
14:58:29 [Charlie]
hi john, keith
14:58:33 [John_Boyer]
hey!
14:58:39 [wellsk]
hi
15:00:53 [Zakim]
+Leigh_Klotz
15:01:44 [klotz]
klotz has joined #forms
15:01:49 [John_Boyer]
zakim, code?
15:01:49 [Zakim]
the conference code is 36767 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), John_Boyer
15:02:17 [unl]
unl has joined #forms
15:02:21 [Zakim]
+ +1.250.294.aaaa
15:02:32 [John_Boyer]
zakim, aaaa is John_Boyer
15:02:32 [Zakim]
+John_Boyer; got it
15:02:33 [Nick]
Nick has joined #Forms
15:02:33 [Roger]
Roger has joined #forms
15:02:39 [Nick]
zakim, code?
15:02:41 [Zakim]
the conference code is 36767 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), Nick
15:02:47 [John_Boyer]
Chair: John
15:02:50 [John_Boyer]
Scribe: Leigh
15:02:54 [Zakim]
+??P22
15:02:57 [John_Boyer]
Regrets: Steven, Erik
15:03:04 [markbirbeck]
zakim, i am ?
15:03:04 [Zakim]
+markbirbeck; got it
15:03:28 [Zakim]
+Nick_van_den_Bleeken
15:03:37 [Zakim]
+unl
15:03:56 [Zakim]
+ +034912aabb
15:04:02 [Roger]
zakim, aabb is Roger
15:04:02 [Zakim]
+Roger; got it
15:04:02 [lars]
lars has joined #forms
15:04:08 [unl]
zakim, mute me
15:04:08 [Zakim]
sorry, unl, I do not know which phone connection belongs to you
15:04:15 [lars]
zakim, code?
15:04:15 [Zakim]
the conference code is 36767 (tel:+1.617.761.6200 tel:+33.4.89.06.34.99 tel:+44.117.370.6152), lars
15:04:39 [unl]
zakim, who is here
15:04:40 [Zakim]
unl, you need to end that query with '?'
15:04:54 [unl]
zakim, who is here ?
15:04:54 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Charlie, John_Boyer, Leigh_Klotz, +1.250.294.aaaa, markbirbeck, Nick_van_den_Bleeken, Ulrich_Nicolas_Lisse, Roger
15:04:57 [Zakim]
On IRC I see lars, Roger, Nick, unl, klotz, RRSAgent, Zakim, John_Boyer, wellsk, Charlie, markbirbeck, trackbot-ng
15:04:58 [Zakim]
+??P29
15:05:15 [Nick]
can anyone help me how I can add the empty string to the xforms schema types in schema?
15:05:21 [unl]
zakim, Ulrich_Nicolas_Lisse is me
15:05:21 [Zakim]
+unl; got it
15:05:25 [lars]
zakim, ??P29 is lars
15:05:25 [Zakim]
+lars; got it
15:05:30 [Nick]
zakim, mute me
15:05:30 [Zakim]
Nick_van_den_Bleeken should now be muted
15:05:57 [John_Boyer]
zakim, John_Boyer is +1.250.294.aaaa
15:05:57 [Zakim]
++1.250.294.aaaa; got it
15:06:02 [John_Boyer]
zakim, who is here?
15:06:02 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Charlie, +1.250.294.aaaa.a, Leigh_Klotz, +1.250.294.aaaa, markbirbeck, Nick_van_den_Bleeken (muted), unl, Roger, lars
15:06:04 [Zakim]
On IRC I see lars, Roger, Nick, unl, klotz, RRSAgent, Zakim, John_Boyer, wellsk, Charlie, markbirbeck, trackbot-ng
15:06:42 [John_Boyer]
zakim, +1.250.294.aaaa is John_Boyer
15:06:42 [Zakim]
+John_Boyer; got it
15:06:47 [John_Boyer]
zakim, who is here?
15:06:47 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Charlie, +1.250.294.aaaa.a, Leigh_Klotz, John_Boyer, markbirbeck, Nick_van_den_Bleeken (muted), unl, Roger, lars
15:06:49 [Zakim]
On IRC I see lars, Roger, Nick, unl, klotz, RRSAgent, Zakim, John_Boyer, wellsk, Charlie, markbirbeck, trackbot-ng
15:07:26 [John_Boyer]
zakim, +1.250 is wellsk
15:07:26 [Zakim]
+wellsk; got it
15:07:33 [John_Boyer]
zakim, who is here?
15:07:33 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Charlie, wellsk, Leigh_Klotz, John_Boyer, markbirbeck, Nick_van_den_Bleeken (muted), unl, Roger, lars
15:07:35 [Zakim]
On IRC I see lars, Roger, Nick, unl, klotz, RRSAgent, Zakim, John_Boyer, wellsk, Charlie, markbirbeck, trackbot-ng
15:08:01 [John_Boyer]
zakim, mute wellsk
15:08:01 [Zakim]
wellsk should now be muted
15:08:12 [lars]
\o/
15:08:16 [John_Boyer]
zakim, unmute wellsk
15:08:16 [Zakim]
wellsk should no longer be muted
15:08:43 [lars]
zakim, mute me
15:08:43 [Zakim]
lars should now be muted
15:08:43 [Roger]
Regrets also Rafael
15:08:51 [John_Boyer]
zakim, who is here?
15:08:51 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Charlie, wellsk, Leigh_Klotz, John_Boyer, markbirbeck, Nick_van_den_Bleeken (muted), unl, Roger, lars (muted)
15:08:53 [Zakim]
On IRC I see lars, Roger, Nick, unl, klotz, RRSAgent, Zakim, John_Boyer, wellsk, Charlie, markbirbeck, trackbot-ng
15:08:57 [John_Boyer]
zakim, who is making noise?
15:09:10 [Zakim]
John_Boyer, listening for 12 seconds I heard sound from the following: John_Boyer (16%), markbirbeck (11%), unl (22%)
15:09:28 [unl]
zakim, mute me
15:09:28 [Zakim]
unl should now be muted
15:09:45 [John_Boyer]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Sep/0082.html
15:11:58 [Blake]
Blake has joined #forms
15:12:03 [Nick]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Sep/0080.html
15:12:36 [Nick]
(e-mail that John has sent)
15:13:01 [John_Boyer]
28http://www.w3.org/2007/09/12-forms-minutes.html#action01">http://www.w3.org/2007/09/12-forms-minutes.html#action01 <http://www.w3.org/2007/09/12-forms-minutes.html> rnhttp://www.w3.org/2007/09/12-forms-minutes.html#action01
15:13:45 [Zakim]
+ +1.541.754.aacc
15:13:52 [Blake]
zakim, aacc is me
15:13:54 [Zakim]
sorry, Blake, I do not recognize a party named 'aacc'
15:14:04 [Blake]
zakim, +aacc is me
15:14:04 [Zakim]
sorry, Blake, I do not recognize a party named '+aacc'
15:14:44 [Blake]
zakim, +1541 is me
15:14:44 [Zakim]
+Blake; got it
15:18:23 [Nick]
we have had some negative replies too....
15:21:35 [Nick]
It also seems that the replies sent by our issue system didn't come through to the w3c mailing lists
15:21:57 [Nick]
zakim, unmute me
15:21:57 [Zakim]
Nick_van_den_Bleeken should no longer be muted
15:22:49 [markbirbeck]
zakim, mute me
15:22:49 [Zakim]
markbirbeck should now be muted
15:23:50 [unl]
zakim, unmute me
15:23:50 [Zakim]
unl should no longer be muted
15:27:33 [Nick]
it is on the list too
15:28:19 [Nick]
I also started on the readonly samples, they will be finished before next call
15:29:05 [unl]
zakim, mute me
15:29:05 [Zakim]
unl should now be muted
15:29:24 [markbirbeck]
zakim, unmute me
15:29:24 [Zakim]
markbirbeck should no longer be muted
15:32:41 [klotz]
ACTION: Mark Birbeck to prepare email for XForms 1.2 / WF2 charter issues.
15:32:41 [trackbot-ng]
Sorry, amibiguous username (more than one match) - Mark
15:32:41 [trackbot-ng]
Try using a different identifier, such as family name or username (eg. mseaborn, mbirbeck)
15:33:42 [Nick]
zakim, mute me
15:33:42 [Zakim]
Nick_van_den_Bleeken should now be muted
15:33:55 [markbirbeck]
zakim, mute me
15:33:55 [Zakim]
markbirbeck should now be muted
15:34:42 [Nick]
yes to ww-forms I think
15:34:49 [Nick]
a month ago
15:35:07 [Nick]
8:20
15:35:11 [Nick]
8/20/2007
15:36:31 [Nick]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Aug/0016.html
15:36:39 [Nick]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Aug/0015.html
15:36:49 [Nick]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Aug/0013.html
15:37:02 [Nick]
are the threads about the test suite
15:37:04 [markbirbeck]
zakim, unmute me
15:37:04 [Zakim]
markbirbeck should no longer be muted
15:37:41 [klotz]
ACTION: Keith Wells to read unanswered messages http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Aug/ from 20, 21, and 22 August from David Landwehr and answer, fix, or report to WG for discussion. We need those resolved to get the implementation report done.
15:37:41 [trackbot-ng]
Created ACTION-418 - Wells to read unanswered messages http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Aug/ from 20, 21, and 22 August from David Landwehr and answer, fix, or report to WG for discussion. We need those resolved to get the implementation report done. [on Keith Wells - due 2007-10-03].
15:37:55 [klotz]
s/We need those resolved to get the implementation report done.//
15:40:03 [markbirbeck]
zakim, mute me
15:40:03 [Zakim]
markbirbeck should now be muted
15:40:28 [John_Boyer]
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/specs/XForms1.1/index-diff.html#fn-id
15:41:16 [lars]
zakim, unmute me
15:41:16 [Zakim]
lars should no longer be muted
15:43:58 [Nick]
I will clean up my list too,
15:46:14 [lars]
Leigh I think it would be possible like that (or maybe doing a reference implementation in haskell). I wasn't however able to contrain the scope of this to something that I could handle :(
15:47:04 [Nick]
can you sent an e-mail?
15:47:15 [klotz]
Nick who are you asking?
15:50:07 [markbirbeck]
no :)
15:50:14 [John_Boyer]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms-editor/2007Sep/0054.html
15:50:17 [markbirbeck]
(no experience of them...)
15:55:24 [unl]
unl has joined #forms
15:57:38 [John_Boyer]
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/specs/XForms1.1/index-diff.html#structure-abstract
15:57:41 [Nick]
in the schema it is xsd:anyURI
15:58:14 [Nick]
but that is no longer normative...
15:58:27 [Nick]
in the schema
15:58:30 [Nick]
in the schema it is xsd:anyURI
15:58:55 [Nick]
ok, sorry
15:59:41 [John_Boyer]
propose responding to i18n group by saying that yes we do now say xsd:anyURI in the normative part of the spec
16:00:12 [John_Boyer]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms-editor/2007Sep/0054.html
16:00:41 [Roger]
thx
16:00:44 [unl]
bye
16:00:44 [Zakim]
-Charlie
16:00:45 [Zakim]
-Blake
16:00:48 [Zakim]
-markbirbeck
16:00:50 [Zakim]
-Nick_van_den_Bleeken
16:00:53 [Zakim]
-John_Boyer
16:00:53 [Blake]
Blake has left #forms
16:00:55 [Zakim]
-Roger
16:00:56 [Zakim]
-wellsk
16:00:57 [klotz]
RESOLVED: Respond to i18n group by saying that yes we do now say xsd:anyURI in the normative part of the spec.
16:00:57 [klotz]
ACTION: John Boyer to reply to http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms-editor/2007Sep/0054.html by saying that yes we do now say xsd:anyURI in the normative part of the spec
16:00:57 [trackbot-ng]
Sorry, amibiguous username (more than one match) - John
16:00:57 [trackbot-ng]
Try using a different identifier, such as family name or username (eg. jkugelma, jboyer)
16:00:58 [Zakim]
-unl
16:01:01 [Zakim]
-Leigh_Klotz
16:01:10 [wellsk]
wellsk has left #forms
16:01:20 [John_Boyer]
RESOLUTION: Respond to i18n group by saying that yes we do now say xsd:anyURI in the normative part of the spec.
16:01:34 [Zakim]
-lars
16:01:36 [Zakim]
HTML_Forms()11:00AM has ended
16:01:38 [Zakim]
Attendees were Charlie, wellsk, Leigh_Klotz, markbirbeck, Nick_van_den_Bleeken, unl, +034912aabb, Roger, lars, John_Boyer, +1.541.754.aacc, Blake
16:01:56 [John_Boyer]
rrsagent, make minutes
16:01:56 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/09/26-forms-minutes.html John_Boyer
16:02:07 [NickVdB]
NickVdB has joined #Forms
16:06:28 [John_Boyer]
rrsagent, bye
16:06:28 [RRSAgent]
I see 3 open action items saved in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/26-forms-actions.rdf :
16:06:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Mark Birbeck to prepare email for XForms 1.2 / WF2 charter issues. [1]
16:06:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/26-forms-irc#T15-32-41
16:06:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: Keith Wells to read unanswered messages http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Aug/ from 20, 21, and 22 August from David Landwehr and answer, fix, or report to WG for discussion. We need those resolved to get the implementation report done. [2]
16:06:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/26-forms-irc#T15-37-41
16:06:28 [RRSAgent]
ACTION: John Boyer to reply to http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms-editor/2007Sep/0054.html by saying that yes we do now say xsd:anyURI in the normative part of the spec [3]
16:06:28 [RRSAgent]
recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/09/26-forms-irc#T16-00-57-1