IRC log of swd on 2007-03-13

Timestamps are in UTC.

14:52:29 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #swd
14:52:29 [RRSAgent]
logging to http://www.w3.org/2007/03/13-swd-irc
14:52:37 [TomB]
rrsagent, bookmark
14:52:37 [RRSAgent]
See http://www.w3.org/2007/03/13-swd-irc#T14-52-37
14:52:39 [JonP]
JonP has joined #swd
14:53:02 [TomB]
zakim, this will be swd
14:53:02 [Zakim]
ok, TomB; I see SW_SWD()11:00AM scheduled to start in 7 minutes
14:53:10 [TomB]
Meeting: SWD WG
14:53:15 [TomB]
Chair: Tom Baker
14:53:46 [TomB]
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Mar/0060.html
14:54:31 [TomB]
Regrets Ben, Elisa, Simone, Guus, Sean, Antoine
14:55:37 [TomB]
Previous: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swd-wg/2007Mar/0021.html
14:56:02 [TomB]
rrsagent, please make record public
14:58:23 [Zakim]
SW_SWD()11:00AM has now started
14:58:30 [Zakim]
+??P10
14:58:58 [TomB]
Scribe: JonP
14:59:03 [TomB]
Scribenick: JonP
14:59:56 [Zakim]
+Jon_Phipps
15:00:34 [Zakim]
+??P46
15:00:38 [dlrubin]
dlrubin has joined #swd
15:00:45 [JonP]
zakim, Jon_Phipps is me
15:00:48 [Zakim]
+JonP; got it
15:03:08 [Zakim]
+??P55
15:04:13 [berrueta]
berrueta has joined #swd
15:05:48 [JonP]
Resolved: accept minutes of 6 March teleconference
15:06:17 [JonP]
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/06-swd-minutes.html
15:06:46 [Zakim]
+CarlosI
15:06:47 [ajm65]
ajm65 has joined #swd
15:06:51 [JonP]
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/06-swd-minutes.html#action01
15:06:55 [JonP]
--continues
15:06:57 [berrueta]
zakim, CarlosI is me
15:06:58 [Zakim]
+berrueta; got it
15:07:41 [JonP]
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/06-swd-minutes.html#action02
15:07:50 [JonP]
--done
15:08:13 [JonP]
http://www.w3.org/2007/02/27-swd-minutes.html#action17
15:08:18 [JonP]
--continues
15:09:02 [JonP]
ACTION: Ralph get tracker to watch public-swd-wg@w3.org [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/06-swd-minutes.html#action01]
15:09:11 [JonP]
--continues
15:09:37 [JonP]
ACTION: Guus to check if Amsterdam can be F2F venue [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/27-swd-minutes.html#action17]
15:09:40 [TomB]
ACTION: Tom to formulate questions about June f2f, Ralph will set up WBS. [recorded in w3c:/2007/03/06-swd-minutes.html#action02]
15:09:42 [JonP]
--continued
15:10:14 [TomB]
ACTION: Tom to formulate questions about June f2f, Ralph will set up WBS. [recorded in w3c:/2007/03/06-swd-minutes.html#action02]
15:10:19 [TomB]
--done
15:10:37 [TomB]
ACTION: Guus to check if Amsterdam can be F2F venue [recorded in w3c:/2007/02/27-swd-minutes.html#action17]
15:10:40 [TomB]
--continues
15:11:09 [JonP]
ACTION: Elisa and Sean to review SKOS editor's draft http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/UCRMaterial?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=ucr-20070306.html by 27 March [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/06-swd-minutes.html#action04]
15:11:12 [JonP]
--continues
15:11:21 [JonP]
ACTION: Alan to write down the general documentation requirements, in particular to those that are related to literal values, and how to represent that in skos [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action09]
15:11:24 [JonP]
--continues
15:11:32 [JonP]
ACTION: Alan to write up the preferredLabel modelling issue [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action01]
15:11:35 [JonP]
--continues
15:11:44 [JonP]
ACTION: Guus to propose resolution to SKOS issue 26 circa 15 March for discussion on 20 March [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/27-swd-minutes.html#action09]
15:11:47 [JonP]
--continues
15:13:15 [JonP]
ACTION: Ralph propose resolution to Recipe issue 1.3 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/22-swd-minutes.html#action14]
15:13:18 [JonP]
--continues
15:13:30 [JonP]
ACTION: Elisa to summarize state of Vocabulary Management draft, add comments, and coordinate work [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/01/23-swd-minutes.html#action06]
15:13:35 [JonP]
--continues
15:18:06 [JonP]
TomB: wanted to have a vote on the RDFa use cases this week, but there aren't enough attendees to form a quorum
15:18:17 [JonP]
...so this is postponed
15:18:57 [JonP]
zakim, regrets+ michael
15:18:57 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'regrets+ michael', JonP
15:19:08 [TomB]
Regrets+ Michael
15:19:23 [TomB]
Call is adjourned.
15:19:43 [TomB]
[adjourned]
15:19:51 [TomB]
zakim, list attendees
15:19:51 [Zakim]
As of this point the attendees have been TomB, JonP, dlrubin, Alistair, berrueta
15:20:02 [TomB]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
15:20:02 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/03/13-swd-minutes.html TomB
15:20:34 [TomB]
JonP, you can correct http://www.w3.org/2007/03/13-swd-minutes.html and send to RalphS?
15:21:53 [JonP]
how long does it usually take to gen the minutes?
15:23:04 [TomB]
The minutes are there already.
15:23:35 [JonP]
I'm getting a 404 at that link
15:23:51 [TomB]
It works for me...
15:24:14 [TomB]
...still not working?
15:24:51 [JonP]
oddly, had to switch browsers
15:25:42 [TomB]
I just sent it to you in email.
15:29:34 [TomB]
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables
15:30:04 [TomB]
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SkosIssues
15:35:09 [Zakim]
-dlrubin
15:35:10 [Zakim]
-Alistair
15:35:11 [Zakim]
-berrueta
15:35:21 [dlrubin]
dlrubin has left #swd
15:37:55 [JonP]
action: Alistair updates SKOS section of deliverables page based on proposed restructuring of documents cited in he previous email to the group
15:38:11 [TomB]
rrsagent, please draft minutes
15:38:11 [RRSAgent]
I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2007/03/13-swd-minutes.html TomB
15:44:29 [Zakim]
-TomB
15:44:33 [Zakim]
-JonP
15:44:34 [Zakim]
SW_SWD()11:00AM has ended
15:44:35 [Zakim]
Attendees were TomB, JonP, dlrubin, Alistair, berrueta