From Device Description Working Group Wiki
Outstanding: ¤ OPEN
- assess the scope, are examples exhaustive or at least sufficient?
- look at way of representing flows
- any conformance issues
- 'privilieged' user or a breakdown of roles
Scope: ¤ DONE
- need a scope section
- ...to state the purpose of the document
Conformance: ¤ DONE
- need a conformance section
- ...stating that an implementation will need to conform to these requirements at minimum
Requirements: ¤ DONE
- categorize into 'usage' and 'management'
- add generic repository requirements e.g. security, access, scaleability,
- provide ability to determine the source of the information
- provisioning: charter mentions "Identification of suitable means to facilitate community contributions of device descriptions;" so need to ensure that's covered.
- management privileges