Device Description Requirements - Criteria for judging the quality of a DDR implementation
This wiki page is to assist in the update and completion of the Device Description Repository Requirements document that was published during the DDWG's first charter (working draft 10 April 2006).
Note: due to a major reassessment of the document, the previous versions have been moved to DeviceDescriptionRequirementsArchive
These are the various sections of the document. Each section has been initialised with the text from the original publication. Over time, this text will be updated here in the wiki, and eventually returned to a new version of the document for formal publication.
- 0 * DeviceDescriptionRequirementsPreamble
- 1 * DeviceDescriptionRequirementsIntroduction
- 2 * DeviceDescriptionRequirementsScope
- 3 * DeviceDescriptionRequirementsUseCases
- 4 * DeviceDescriptionRequirementsHighLevelRequirements
- A DeviceDescriptionRequirementsReferences
- B DeviceDescriptionRequirementsAcknowledgments
You can see a preview of the complete updated document by viewing the merger of the individual sections here: DeviceDescriptionRequirementsMerged