From Object Memory Modeling Incubator Group Wiki
Participants and Scribe
TOP 1 Review of open action points
- ACTION (DFKI) XG and beyond: The activity chairs have been contacted.
- Positive feedback of the Provenance Working Group; the group confirms interest in linking both groups, for now on an informal level
- Preliminary discussions have shown potential in an alignment of the provenance concept explored by the WG with the OMM.
- The provenance WG aims at a generic core provenance language, the provenance interchange language "PIL".
- Mapping the OMM to PIL?
- ACTION (DFKI): Marc Seißler took over the role of an OMM delegate.
- An OMM introduction will be offered to the WG members.
- Information concerning the mapping process will be acquired in order to verify if it is feasible at all.
- If the outcome is a positive one, the mapping process will be started - most likely in August, 2011.
- ACTION PENDING (DFKI) Preparing a phone conference with an AIM-D representative.
- ACTION PENDING (DFKI) Contact Common Events Logging group once OMM event model is robust.
- ACTION (Siemens) Block Meta Data: This vocabulary has been identified on the basis of work from SemProM: OMM Block Meta Data Draft
- ACTION (Siemens) ToC: A formal XML definition of the ToC is provided: OMM ToC Draft
- This will be addressed once the Block Meta Data item is finished.
- ACTION (DFKI/IFS) Verification of the following approach.
- ACTION PENDING (Siemens) Standardized blocks: An overview of all standardized blocks with their particular metadata (MUST, MAY) is required.
- ACTION PENDING (Siemens) Data Links on the OMM: The relationship between a structure block and a link block requires a deeper analysis.
- ACTION PENDING (Siemens) Validation of the life cycle values - current proposal is from SmartProducts, there is a slightly different proposal from SemProM, other value sets might be established in formal business process descriptions.
- ACTION PENDING (DFKI) Using the Memory: Metadata should be identified, which would support interaction with the memory. A metadata flag “dynamic” should indicate that some block’ content might change.
- ACTION PENDING (All): Verify MAY / MUST status of metadata in standardized blocks.
- August 12, 2011, 10:00 ?