- 16:16, 10 August 2010 User-feedback (hist) [3,095 bytes] Amacdona (Created page with '<h1>User Feedback</h1> <h2>Proposal</h2> One of the goals of the Audio Incubator Group should be to collect feedback from a variety of user-types. It our responsibility to take …')
- 00:54, 15 July 2010 Tracker (hist) [131 bytes] Plehegar (Created page with '== Issue and action item tracker == See [http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/audio/track/ Audio Incubator Group Issue/Action Summary]')
- 21:13, 4 June 2010 Task Forces (hist) [1,352 bytes] Schepers (Created page with 'There are several anticipated Audio XG task forces that are expected to be maintained. See the relevant data below. ===Audio API=== '''Topic:''' A browser-based API for reading…')
- 20:36, 4 June 2010 Audio API Use Cases (hist) [8,250 bytes] Schepers (Created page with 'This is a page to collect use cases and requirements for a browser-based Audio API.') originally created as "Use Cases"
- 03:05, 15 May 2010 Join the Audio Incubator (hist) [1,069 bytes] Schepers (Created page with 'To join any group at W3C, you must first have a W3C account, and apply for Invited Expert status. This takes a couple steps, but is not as intimidating as it sounds. Just follo…') originally created as "Instructions for Joining the Audio Incubator"
- 02:54, 15 May 2010 Main Page (hist) [4,320 bytes] Schepers (Created page with 'Various W3C specifications, including HTML5, SVG Tiny 1.2, and SMIL, define <audio> and <video> media elements which define how to integrate audio into Web resources. However, n…')