IRC log of swbp on 2004-04-15

Timestamps are in UTC.

13:58:37 [RRSAgent]
RRSAgent has joined #swbp
13:58:49 [RalphS]
Meeting: SWBPD WG
13:58:56 [RalphS]
Chair: Guus Schreiber
13:59:03 [Zakim]
Zakim has joined #swbp
13:59:09 [RalphS]
zakim, this is swbp
13:59:09 [Zakim]
ok, RalphS; that matches SW_BPD()10:00AM
13:59:13 [RalphS]
zakim, who's on the phone?
13:59:14 [Zakim]
On the phone I see [webMethods]
13:59:46 [Zakim]
+Evan_Wallace
13:59:51 [RalphS]
-> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Apr/0072.html agenda
14:00:01 [RalphS]
RalphS has changed the topic to: SWBPD WG telecon 15-April
14:00:23 [jacco]
jacco has joined #swbp
14:00:38 [fg]
fg has joined #swbp
14:00:44 [Zakim]
+[CWI]
14:00:56 [Ben]
Ben has joined #swbp
14:01:03 [RalphS]
rrsagent, please make logs world-visible
14:01:11 [libby]
libby has joined #swbp
14:02:01 [Zakim]
+[CWI.a]
14:02:26 [Zakim]
+??P17
14:02:58 [Zakim]
+DanBri
14:03:11 [libby]
that was me, not danbri
14:03:38 [RalphS]
zakim, danbri is really Libby
14:03:38 [Zakim]
+Libby; got it
14:03:46 [libby]
thanks ralph :)
14:03:46 [Guus]
zakim, zakim, ??p17 is MikeU
14:03:46 [Zakim]
I don't understand 'zakim, ??p17 is MikeU', Guus
14:03:53 [Zakim]
+[W3T]
14:04:24 [Guus]
zakim, ?P17 is MikeU
14:04:24 [Zakim]
sorry, Guus, I do not recognize a party named '?P17'
14:05:57 [RalphS]
Guus, one way to disambiguate the CWI callers is to ask one person at a time to pres 4343#, then you can identify that person
14:06:03 [Zakim]
+Natasha_Noy
14:06:23 [Natasha]
Natasha has joined #swbp
14:06:41 [jh-scribe]
jh-scribe has joined #swbp
14:06:56 [Zakim]
+[UMD]
14:07:03 [jh-scribe]
zakim, [umd] is Jhendler
14:07:03 [Zakim]
+Jhendler; got it
14:07:52 [Ben]
zakim, [web is me
14:07:52 [Zakim]
+Ben; got it
14:08:03 [aditya]
aditya has joined #swbp
14:08:11 [aditya]
hi all!
14:08:26 [Guus]
zakim, who is there?
14:08:26 [Zakim]
I don't understand your question, Guus.
14:09:21 [jh-scribe]
zakim, who is here?
14:09:21 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Ben, Evan_Wallace, [CWI], [CWI.a], MikeU, Libby, [W3T], Natasha_Noy, Jhendler
14:09:24 [Zakim]
On IRC I see aditya, jh-scribe, Natasha, libby, Ben, fg, jacco, Zakim, RRSAgent, Guus, RalphS
14:09:30 [jh-scribe]
zakim, pick a scribe
14:09:30 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose Natasha_Noy
14:09:34 [jh-scribe]
zakim, pick a scribe
14:09:34 [Zakim]
Not knowing who is chairing or who scribed recently, I propose Ben
14:10:12 [Zakim]
+??P48
14:10:56 [Guus]
zakim, ??P48 is Jos
14:10:56 [Zakim]
+Jos; got it
14:11:31 [jh-scribe]
zakim, [CWI] is Yaakov
14:11:31 [Zakim]
+Yaakov; got it
14:11:32 [JosD]
JosD has joined #swbp
14:11:50 [aldoG]
aldoG has joined #Swbp
14:12:06 [jh-scribe]
zakim, [W3T} is Fabien
14:12:06 [Zakim]
sorry, jh-scribe, I do not recognize a party named '[W3T}'
14:12:13 [jh-scribe]
zakim, [W3T] is Fabien
14:12:13 [Zakim]
+Fabien; got it
14:12:31 [Guus]
zakim, Yakov is Jacco
14:12:31 [Zakim]
sorry, Guus, I do not recognize a party named 'Yakov'
14:13:06 [jacco]
zakim, Yaakov is Jacco
14:13:06 [Zakim]
+Jacco; got it
14:13:37 [jhendler]
zakim, who is here?
14:13:37 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Ben, Evan_Wallace, Jacco, [CWI.a], MikeU, Libby, Fabien, Natasha_Noy, Jhendler, Jos
14:13:39 [Zakim]
On IRC I see aldoG, JosD, aditya, jhendler, Natasha, libby, Ben, fg, jacco, Zakim, RRSAgent, Guus, RalphS
14:13:46 [jhendler]
zakim, [CWI.a] is guus
14:13:46 [Zakim]
+guus; got it
14:14:56 [Zakim]
+Aldo
14:17:30 [Ben]
Noted
14:18:49 [jhendler]
next meeting, 29 APRIL 2004 at 1600 UTC.
14:19:28 [jhendler]
umm, 1800 UTC is correct
14:19:33 [libby]
times in different tzs: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=29&month=4&year=2004&hour=18&min=00&sec=0
14:19:42 [jhendler]
next meeting, 29 APRIL 2004 at 1800 UTC
14:22:53 [jacco]
ACTION ChrisW present his time ontology in the next telecon: CANCELED
14:24:08 [jacco]
Deb propose a simple pattern for OEP: CONTINUED
14:24:44 [jacco]
ACTION Jeremy write TF desc for XML Schema: CONTINUED
14:28:10 [jacco]
Discussion about a task force for a Human-friendly syntax
14:30:46 [jacco]
there are many things in RDF (and OWL full) that are not covered by the abstract syntax
14:33:48 [JosD]
q
14:37:19 [jacco]
Guus: task force for a Human-friendly syntax: not at the moment
14:41:10 [jacco]
action item for jacco: list issues about a link to MPEG
14:43:05 [Zakim]
+ +33.6.77.04.aaaa
14:50:54 [fg]
zakim, who is here?
14:50:54 [Zakim]
On the phone I see Ben, Evan_Wallace, Jacco, guus, MikeU, Libby, Fabien (muted), Natasha_Noy, Jhendler, Jos, Aldo, +33.6.77.04.aaaa
14:50:56 [Zakim]
On IRC I see aldoG, JosD, aditya, jhendler, Natasha, libby, Ben, fg, jacco, Zakim, RRSAgent, Guus, RalphS
14:51:35 [Zakim]
-Jhendler
14:51:51 [fg]
zakim, +33.6.77.04.aaaa is Marco
14:51:51 [Zakim]
+Marco; got it
14:51:59 [jacco]
action on JimH: report on WRLD short term plan next telecon
14:52:17 [Frank]
Frank has joined #swbp
14:56:33 [jacco]
guus: numeric constraint thing is candidate for another OEP note
14:56:36 [RalphS]
RalphS has left #swbp
14:58:48 [jacco]
action natasha to update the note and summerize email discussion
14:59:04 [jacco]
all email discussion on the main list
15:00:20 [jacco]
guus: discusses PORT/THES with DanBri for next telecon
15:01:08 [Ben]
got it.
15:01:40 [Guus]
action on Libby and Brian to propose repository for APPS based on test-repository
15:07:52 [Guus]
ACTION Guus to invite Chrisyaine Feldman as Invited Expert
15:12:11 [aditya]
aditya has left #swbp
15:12:16 [Guus]
ACTION Aldo to organize 30min TF discussion at next telecon
15:12:44 [Ben]
note
15:12:46 [Ben]
noted
15:14:40 [jacco]
guus: we want to plan a formal f2f in sept/oct
15:15:26 [jacco]
action Mike: informal meetings at www2004 in NYC, will send mail around
15:15:43 [Zakim]
-Evan_Wallace
15:15:45 [Zakim]
-Fabien
15:15:47 [Zakim]
-Ben
15:15:48 [Zakim]
-Jos
15:15:49 [Zakim]
-Marco
15:15:50 [Zakim]
-Libby
15:15:51 [Zakim]
-Natasha_Noy
15:15:52 [Zakim]
-MikeU
15:15:53 [Zakim]
-Aldo
15:15:54 [Zakim]
-guus
15:16:28 [fg]
fg has left #swbp
15:16:52 [Ben]
Ben has left #swbp
15:17:33 [Zakim]
-Jacco
15:17:34 [Zakim]
SW_BPD()10:00AM has ended
15:17:35 [Zakim]
Attendees were [webMethods], Evan_Wallace, Libby, MikeU, Natasha_Noy, Jhendler, Ben, Jos, Fabien, Jacco, guus, Aldo, Marco
15:48:40 [dlm]
dlm has joined #swbp
15:49:04 [dlm]
how do i see the notes in this irc that happened earlier today?
15:50:36 [libby]
http://www.w3.org/2004/04/15-swbp-irc
15:50:51 [libby]
though the note taker made most notes offline I think
15:53:17 [dlm]
thx - is that the pace it will always be? (moving the date numbers appropriately)?
15:53:51 [libby]
yeah, that's how I found it. I think so
15:54:39 [dlm]
were you on? was there any discussion of whether the telecon is likely to be alternating or static?
15:55:23 [libby]
yeah I was there. no, they're waiting for the outcome of the poll
15:56:04 [dlm]
thx
15:56:11 [libby]
np
17:06:29 [ocorcho]
ocorcho has joined #swbp
17:06:38 [ocorcho]
ocorcho has left #swbp
17:08:55 [Zakim]
Zakim has left #swbp
18:25:32 [jhendler]
jhendler has joined #swbp