This is the Meeting Page including Agenda for the Web Applications WG (WebApps) f2f meeting in the San Jose CA US on Thursday April 25 and Friday April 26 2013.
This meeting follows the HTML WG's April 23 and April 24 f2f meeting at the same location.
Participants MUST register for this meeting by 5-Apr-2012.
This Meeting Page, in particular the Agenda, is a WorkInProgress and Will Change!
- Meeting Host = eBay/PayPal
- IRC channel = #webapps; irc.w3.org:6665
- Dates = April 25-26 2013
- Time = See below; all times are US West Coast time zone
- Location = eBay/PayPal, Building 12, 2211 N. First Street; San Jose, CA, 95131
- Meeting Room = @TBD
Registration for the meeting is required and ends 5 April 2014.
Specifications, Documents and References
- Specification List including Publication Status
- CVS and Mercurial repositories
- Group's Work Mode
Potential agenda topics (specs listed in alphabetical order). Comments and feedback on all of these topics before the meeting is welcomed and encouraged as that may eliminate the topic from f2f agenda:
- F2F meeting @ TPAC 2013; Nov 11-15; Shenzhen, China. Do we have sufficient critical mass to have a productive meeting?
- Candidate Recommendation Interop status and plans - Test Facilitators to lead discussion
Progress Events Test Suite; Test Facilitator is Jungkee Song; status; Interop plans; Issues blocking PRsee ProgressEvents Implementation Status wiki
- Server-sent Events Test Suite; Test Facilitator is Tina Zhao; status; Interop plans; Issues blocking PR
- Web Messaging Test Suite; Test Facilitator is Alex Kuang; status; Interop plans; Issues blocking PR
- Web Sockets Test Suite; Test Facilitator is Kris Krueger; status; Interop plans; Issues blocking PR
Web Storage Test Suite; Test Facilitator is Jong-Heun Lee status; Interop plans; Issues blocking PRsee Implementation Report
- Web Workers Test Suite; Test Facilitator is Simon Pieters; status; Interop plans; Issues blocking PR
- AppCache NG:
- Jonas' Fixing appcache: a proposal to get us started
- Who can commit to leading and/or helping the work; what is the rough timeframe
- DOM3 Events - high priority issues; plan to publish LCWD
- DOM4 - status and plans
- File API - high priority issues/bugs for v1; plan to publish LCWD
- File API: Directories and System and File API: Writer - is there sufficient interest from implementors to keep these specs on the REC track?
- Fullscreen API - status and plans
- Push API - is there sufficient commitment from Implementors to keep this spec in Charter? Should this spec be moved to the SysApps WG?
- UI Events - what needs to be done before the spec is ready for FPWD?
- URL - should this be removed from the charter if no one commits to move it along the REC track?
- XHR - status and plans for XHR.REC-track and XHR.Bleeding-edge
Agenda Thursday April 25
- 09:00 - 09:30 Rearranging the room; Introductions
- 09:30 - 10:00 Tweak agenda à la an unconference style meeting
- 10:00 - 11: 00 Round the charter and spec dashboard
- 11:00 - 11:30 Break
- 11:30 - 12:30 Indexed Database - high priority issues; plan to publish LCWD or CR; Joshua, Eliot, Jonas
- 12:30 - 13:30 Lunch
- 13:30 - 14:30 Web Components - status and plans for the spec suite; Dimitri
- 14:30 - 15:00 Joint meeting with WebAppSec re Web Components; Dimitri and Brad Hill
- 15:00 - 15:30 IME jointly with PF?
- 15:30 - 16:00 Break
- 16:00 - 16:30
- 16:30 - 17:00
- 17:00 - 17:30
- Evening Activity: @TBA
Agenda Friday April 26
- 09:00 - 09:30 Agenda update
- 09:30 - 10:00
- 10:00 - 11:00
- 11:00 - 11:30 Break
- 11:30 - 12:00
- 12:00 - 12:30
- 12:30 - 13:30 Lunch and finish
- [@TBD April 25]
- [@TBD April 26]