From W3C Wiki
This page tracks a proposal to extend schema.org's vocabulary for describing reservations. It is independent from, and complementary to, the work to add support for Actions.
Overview (extracted from the pdf)
"This proposal includes new types for describing reservations and tickets. A generalized Reservation type described, as well as subtypes for flight, train, bus, car, restaurant, event and hotel reservations. An additional type ReservationPackage is also proposed, which should be used to group complex reservations (e.g. flights with multiple legs, itineraries with a flight and a hotel) under a single item. "
Next step (alongside public-vocabs discussion) is to generate a machine-readable schema definition. Dan Brickley will do this.
See PDF for details. The core vocabulary additions/changes are, roughly:
- Thing > Reservation
- Thing > Enumeration > ReservationStatus
- Thing > ProgramMembership
- Thing > Reservation > ReservationPackage
- Thing > Reservation > EventReservation
- Thing > Reservation > FlightReservation
- Thing > Flight
- Thing > Reservation > FoodEstablishmentReservation
- Thing > Reservation > TrainReservation
- Thing >TrainTrip
- Thing > Reservation > BusReservation
- Thing > BusTrip
- Thing > Reservation > RentalCarReservation
- Thing > Product > Car > RentalCar
- Thing > Product > Car
- Thing > Reservation >LodgingReservation