From W3C Wiki
This page tracks a proposal to extend schema.org's vocabulary for describing orders. It is independent from, and complementary to, the work to add support for Actions.
Overview (extracted from the pdf)
"While schema.org already supports marking up offers to sell products (pre-transaction), it does not currently provide schema for the common kinds of confirmations and notifications around orders (post-transaction):
- Describing an order that has taken place (receipt)
- Describing the delivery status of an order
This is a proposal to extend schema.org to support these use cases. "
Next step (alongside public-vocabs discussion) is to generate a machine-readable schema definition. Dan Brickley will do this.
See PDF for details. The core vocabulary additions/changes are:
- Thing > Intangible > Order
- Thing > Intangible > Enumeration > OrderStatus
- Thing > Intangible > Offer > AcceptedOffer
- Thing > Intangible > StructuredValue > PriceSpecification > ValueAddedTaxSpecification
- Thing > Intangible > Enumeration > DeliveryMethod