Difference between revisions of "WebSchemas/GoodRelations"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 22:55, 11 May 2013
The schema.org team and Martin Hepp (Good Relations project lead) have been working on the integration the GoodRelations e-commerce vocabulary into schema.org.
The idea follows the precedent with IPTC's rNews, whose vocabulary was added in 2011. The basic idea is to make the comprehensive set of e-commerce elements from GoodRelations available directly from the schema.org namespace, so that Web developers can use GoodRelations in the very same way as the original e-commerce elements from schema.org.
GoodRelations will including mapping relations between both namespaces so that consuming clients can use the very same queries for processing schema.or data and GoodRelations data.
- Good Relations main page
- Description of the proposal and examples
- Mercurial repository with the latest resources
- Public working document Note: This may not contain all subsequent editorial changes. The Mercurial repository is the authoritative resource.
- GoodRelations Quickstart page
- The issues Add Time for xsd:time, DateTime for xsd:datetime and Schema.org booleans (True/False) vs RDF 'true/false' stem from this collaboration.
- See also the ExternalEnumerations document.